her during an interview on his radio show to say whether
Alger Hiss was a communist.
*snip*
“I think if we go back to the McCarthy hearings, it’s pretty
clear that he created a culture of paranoia and fear that
people later recognized, they sort of bought into it and then
recognized that it was absolutely misplaced,” Finney told
Hewitt. “That’s the point.”
“But Karen, did any communists infiltrate our government?” Hewitt asked. Finney asked Hewitt to “go ahead and name them,” and Hewitt replied, “Can you? I’m trying to figure out if you know if any of them did.”
*snip*
“I’m not doing this game with you,” Finney said at one point. “It could be over,”
Hewitt replied, adding later, “This is astonishing. You can’t bring yourself to say that Alger Hiss was a communist spy.” After he posed the question again, Finney hung up on Hewitt, who laughed when he realized she was no longer on the line. “She can’t deal with that question. I am flabbergasted, I am astonished,” he said.
MSNBC's Karen Finney bails on Hugh Hewitt - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

LOL..

They are so used to demonizing McCarthy that they simply can't admit that he was right. There was and still are Communists in the Government.

And even worse, today that are racists who are advocating racial violence and are still on the Government payroll.. Simply because they are left wing Racists.

MSNBC’s Karen Finney on Monday hung up on
conservative talker Hugh Hewitt after he repeatedly asked
her during an interview on his radio show to say whether
Alger Hiss was a communist.
*snip*
“I think if we go back to the McCarthy hearings, it’s pretty
clear that he created a culture of paranoia and fear that
people later recognized, they sort of bought into it and then
recognized that it was absolutely misplaced,” Finney told
Hewitt. “That’s the point.”
“But Karen, did any communists infiltrate our government?” Hewitt asked. Finney asked Hewitt to “go ahead and name them,” and Hewitt replied, “Can you? I’m trying to figure out if you know if any of them did.”
*snip*
“I’m not doing this game with you,” Finney said at one point. “It could be over,”
Hewitt replied, adding later, “This is astonishing. You can’t bring yourself to say that Alger Hiss was a communist spy.” After he posed the question again, Finney hung up on Hewitt, who laughed when he realized she was no longer on the line. “She can’t deal with that question. I am flabbergasted, I am astonished,” he said.
MSNBC's Karen Finney bails on Hugh Hewitt - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com
Statists refuse to admit they're wrong. Hung up on Hugh? Really? Tells me a lot. Thanks for the thread. Hugh shouldn't be puzzled...he knows already...and it just bolsters his position.

I give Karen alot of credit for going on a RW radio talk show, I guess as a weekend anchor she is new, but to say what she said on her show and not even admit about Alger Hiss being a comunist spy is just werid I learned about him in the 8th grade back in 1978. Just a question why are liberals trying to rewrite history of the 1st and 2nd red scare years? it was real. Ethel and Julius Rosenberg got the Electirc chair for it

Btw I would love fat Ed go on a 3rd rate RW talk show like Hewitts. Liberals can not debate unless it is scripted like in a Presidental debate they are not quick and can make up excuses and lies fast enough or in Obamas case have a helpful lying moderator like in the third debate against Romney.

Forum List

Back