MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

This has been shown again and again.. Still haven't watched the video yet?

Critics slam MSNBC host?s claim that kids belong to community, not parents | Fox News

It's at the bottom, watch it and then we can talk...If you continue to deny the statements on the video, what is the point? She said it, it has been shown over and again, verbatim...

In your link the Fauxrageous lie (Faux New changing the terms) is that Communities equal States Governement. They do not. We all belong to the community. Unless your a hermit.

Anarchists try not to belong to communities. :eusa_hand:

List of anarchist communities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If MSNBC cared about ratings rather than its agenda it would be concerned about being the lowest rated news station. They aren't. Getting the word out is more important than who is listening.

That was a re-post of the words used by the doctorisin. he said the bolded words, then said the phrase I responded to, contradicting his own words..

This makes no sense dood. All you did was blow up your own words real big (I fixed it) and argue with yourself. If it's even an argument at all.

:dunno:

LOL, when you dumbazzes decide to actually READ the post I was responding to, you will see the BOLD text was from one of your own. I re-posted it to show that he was conflicting with his own claim.. The link was to the video, again it was at the bottom...

Now, when you guys want to debate this like adults let me know. Tired of the excuses

Anarchists try not to belong to communities. :eusa_hand:

Finally, Sallow, the voice of reason of the Progressive community.

Sallow, not a single Progressive has answered this very unbiased and neutral question, perhaps you can do what they have refused to do?

Can you to explain to us your interpretation of this commercial, we cannot argue with those who do not present their interpretation and arguments.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, she states a problem: We're not investing enough/correctly into education.

Then she diagnoses the problem,

Then she proposes the solution.

She says her solution will better our investments into education.

---------------------------

Would you care to tell me, in your own opinion, what her diagnosis was (from the ad)? Cite which line of the transcript contains the diagnosis of the problem.

Will you then tell me, in your own opinion, what her solution was? Cite which line in which she tells us how to solve the problem.

If present, can you tell us the means of which she will use to implement her solution? Cite the line in which she identifies the MEANS of accomplishing her goal.

Here's the transcript:
1. We have never invested as much in public education as we should have, because we have always had a private notion of our children.

2. [Sarcastic] 'Your kid is yours and totally your responsibility.'

3. We never had a collective notion that these are OUR children.

4. So part of it is that we have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents, or that kids belong to their families.

5. We must recognize that kids belong to the WHOLE COMMUNITY;

6. Once it is everyone's responsibility, and not just the household, we start making better investments.

Fucking is fun....

So is driving at 130mph - does that mean you should do it?

This really illustrates the immaturity of liberals and explains why they have created such a cesspool of animals with no morals or personal responsibility.

"Fucking is fun" - never mind that it can create a human life which requires enormous support. Never mind that is spreads diseases. Never mind that there are a wide range of emotional and mental repercussions.

Nope! To the liberal whose IQ matches that of a goldfish - "fucking is fun"

In my experience most people have kids because it's what their "supposed" to do and absolutely no thought goes into the decision.

Those are the people who say the question. "Why do you want children?" is a stupid one.

This is like dealing with a kindergartner, except a kindergartner is curious and precious in their genuine ignorance, rather than smug and arrogant in their inexcusable ignorance like "Skull Pilot" here.

First of all, who the fuck do you hang around with that has children because they are "supposed" to and who is it that makes them believe as much?!? :cuckoo:

Second, I can tell you why I had children. After my niece was born, I saw how much joy she brought the entire family. While that alone was a huge wake up for me, what hit me even harder was the realization of how gratifying it is to play a role in developing this little baby. How I could bring a smile to her face. How I could be a positive influence in her life in a world of negative liberal influences like denouncing God and screaming "fucking is fun". At when ever she had to go home, I realized all of the stuff I would miss out on - but wouldn't have to if I had children of my own. As I expected, it has turned out to be the most rewarding experience of my life. I know that the future of this planet is brighter because I brought responsible, bright, loving children to counteract the selfish, uneducated, lazy, entitled, godless heathens the liberals are spawning at alarming rates because "fucking is fun".

Does that answer your question stupid? If not, I can add illustrations as I suspect that is the limitations on your reading comprehension.

^ Lamest excuse ever

Did she ever say State Government. Typical Faux bait and switch. They do it all the time. Like how belonging to the community equals ownership by the community......

It's funny to see all those who fall for the switch. Their brains just pole vault over reason.

^^^ He thinks Obama is still just a Community Organizer^^^

^ Lamest excuse ever

Did she ever say State Government. Typical Faux bait and switch. They do it all the time. Like how belonging to the community equals ownership by the community......

It's funny to see all those who fall for the switch. Their brains just pole vault over reason.

^^^ He thinks Obama is still just a Community Organizer^^^

Well, actually, he is! He's certainly not capable of being a president. Anyone who sits in the White House and believes they can appease Mahmoud Ahmadinejad into "peace" and "friendship" is, in fact, and ignorant ghetto community organizer. That's all Obama is, that's all he will ever be (with the heavy pot smoking and cocaine use to go with it). He looks at his job as being a ghetto community organizer for the world. He thinks he'll bring everyone together into a "one world order" of marxist "sharing" (pffff!) and "caring" (double pffff!)

He is unquestionably the biggest joke in world leader history. He is a buffoon who makes even the dumbest leaders in world history (Kim Jong-Un, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei look "rational").

It's as if American Progressive believe they're going to be exempt from all the wonders of their brand of Communism

Well, that's kind of the trademark of both liberals and communists. They always believe that the confiscation of wealth should be forced on others - but they are exempt themselves (most glaring in the Learjet limousine Hollywod liberals who sit on obscene millions while screaming about how the government needs to take care of the less fortunate).

It's as if American Progressive believe they're going to be exempt from all the wonders of their brand of Communism

Well, that's kind of the trademark of both liberals and communists. They always believe that the confiscation of wealth should be forced on others - but they are exempt themselves (most glaring in the Learjet limousine Hollywod liberals who sit on obscene millions while screaming about how the government needs to take care of the less fortunate).

Bitch, what wealth do you have? A John Deere lawnmover and outhouse?

The truth really upsets you, doesn't it boy? You're ranting like a lunatic right now. You're post isn't even coherent. At no point was my wealth even mentioned. My post simply pointed out how every liberal believes that everyone else's wealth should be confiscated - not there's. I brought up the glaringly obvious example of the learjet limousine Hollywood liberals who hoard their own wealth while crying about how government needs to force the rest of us to take care of people.

Want another example? Barack Hussein - who has spent his entire life screaming about "being my brother's keeper" and "taking care of others". Yet he sits on 10 of millions of dollars while his own actual brother lives in poverty and has to borrow money from a conservative (Dinesh D'Souza) when his son (Barack Hussein's own nephew) his hospitalized. As if that weren't bad enough, Barack Hussein also allows his own aunt - an illegal alien - to live destitute off of the American tax payer while he could use his tens of millions to buy her a house, pay for an apartment, or even bring her to the White House to live with him.

Deplorable hypocrisy - the trademark of the despicable liberal like the ghetto community organizer, Barack Hussein.

The truth really upsets you, doesn't it boy? You're ranting like a lunatic right now. You're post isn't even coherent. At no point was my wealth even mentioned. My post simply pointed out how every liberal believes that everyone else's wealth should be confiscated - not there's. I brought up the glaringly obvious example of the learjet limousine Hollywood liberals who hoard their own wealth while crying about how government needs to force the rest of us to take care of people.

Want another example? Barack Hussein - who has spent his entire life screaming about "being my brother's keeper" and "taking care of others". Yet he sits on 10 of millions of dollars while his own actual brother lives in poverty and has to borrow money from a conservative (Dinesh D'Souza) when his son (Barack Hussein's own nephew) his hospitalized. As if that weren't bad enough, Barack Hussein also allows his own aunt - an illegal alien - to live destitute off of the American tax payer while he could use his tens of millions to buy her a house, pay for an apartment, or even bring her to the White House to live with him.

Deplorable hypocrisy - the trademark of the despicable liberal like the ghetto community organizer, Barack Hussein.

Boy? I'm sorry but your whole diatribe is dismissed because of your inability to engage honestly and respectfully. Lunatic? If I'm a lunatic, your referring to me as "boy", puts you in the category of a racist. Coherent? You couldn't even get your post "off the ground", without resorting to a pejorative.
You didn't have to mention your wealth. The mere fact that you attributed lies and sissy chatter to liberals by falsely accusing them, in a blanket indictment, that "everyone else's wealth should be confiscated", renders you a fool.
We need not go any further, because half way through, you've already made an ass of yourself. Dismissed. Goodbye.

Despite all the excuse-making, and double talk from the left on this, the fact remains the woman said it. Denying it, pretending she meant something else, all of it is just excuse making..

I have 3 children, I do not own them, they are human beings unique individuals whom I am responsible for until they are adults and can take care of themselves. They are my responsibility until adulthood, I know this because that is common sense for one thing and because the laws of society dictate thus. As long as I am not deemed a bad parent,and do not abuse them, and follow the rules laid out by society I remain responsible for my children.

Now as a responsible and adequate parent I am indeed responsible for my children. If they get into trouble I have to appear in court with them, if they are sick I have to take them to the doctor, I have to make sure they go to school, so on and so forth.. I am responsible for them, me not my community, not society, not the government, me...

Now this idiotic woman with a talk show and delusions of brilliance, tries to say they are the communities kids, not our own.. But she isn't talking about actually taking responsibility for them she just wants to let us know that we need to just cough up the dough and fund the schools when she says so, because she knows what's best for all of us and the only reason we have kids is by her leave...

Yeah we got it alright. Just another fine example of elitist mentality in action. It used to be royalty and nobles who spoke like that, now its the educated inept like this who believe that they are somehow more right, more able to decide for everyone. Same shit different day and party..

You arrogant, elitist, progressive, fraud.. What the hell gives you authority over anybody or anything? You're just one more pundit playing important on TV, just like Rush, Hannity, O'reilly, Olbermann, not a genius, not the grand-poobah, and certainly not modern-day nobility...

Now you whiny little progressive/liberals got something to cry over another 3 pages..Progressive/liberal, the cowardly communists.. All the communism, but no one will knock on the doors of the uber-wealthy late at night...

Last edited:
What number is this? How many insane out of context overreations that have gained a few days of nutter press have preceded thisone? Where does this one fall on the outrage meter?

Inventing crisis and conspiracy does not work, nutters. When will you learn? Is this somewhere between "God Damn America" and "You Didn't Build This"? Worse?

Tools.

What number is this? How many insane out of context overreations that have gained a few days of nutter press have preceded thisone? Where does this one fall on the outrage meter?

Inventing crisis and conspiracy does not work, nutters. When will you learn? Is this somewhere between "God Damn America" and "You Didn't Build This"? Worse?

Tools.

And pretending she didn't say it, or that we misunderstood, or that we read too much into it, or the sun was in her eyes, or her dog ate the transcript or whatever sorry excuse you can come up with, doesn't help...

Tools.

And pretending she didn't say it, or that we misunderstood, or that we read too much into it, or the sun was in her eyes, or her dog ate the transcript or whatever sorry excuse you can come up with, doesn't help...

Pretending she didn't say what? And,,,,,,she is a pundit. Who the fuck cares. You guys are aflame with outrage. You are tools.

Why did you have kids?

And then tell me how that's not self centered...

:lol:

The fact that you would ask that question more than proves everything I've been saying about you. Everyone who has kids (and those who don't, if they are simply normal human beings) can immediately see from your question and the motivation behind it, what a cartoonishly self-absorbed asshole you are.

Still not answering huh?

I have have been asked hundreds of times why I don't want kids and whenever I ask someone why they want kids they never seem to answer me.

Answer the question. Your continual dodges are becoming tedious.

You're not going to understand this, but ok. It's because, unlike you apparently, I'M A HUMAN BEING. The perpetuation of the species has been a natural imperative since the beginning, you moron. Human beings - like every other creature - tend to have a natural inclination to reproduce, and thereby survive as a species. Moral human beings naturally recognize the value of life and are moved to help nurture new life. Doing so involves putting the needs and interests of a vulnerable new life ahead of one's own. There is no moral, rational parent who doesn't recognize that the 'me, me, me' phase of life where one is in the role of the object of nurturing ends as soon as a little one comes along. At that point, the needs of the child unquestioningly take precedence over your own. There is not a less selfish act in the world. If social programs and artificial influences and manipulation drive the feeble-minded and immoral to treat the act of reproduction as an act of opportunism and greed, the natural order of things is distorted and corrupted.

Many people cannot or choose not to have children for a variety of reasons. This, of course, does not mean they are necessarily selfish or immoral because almost all of such people still recognize the value of life and the essential importance of perpetuating the species. On the other hand, some people suffer from severe arrested development and are terrified at the prospect of abandoning the juvenile orientation of themselves as the center of the world. Such people may develop physically and mentally into adults, but they cling desperately to an infantile need to see themselves as the most important thing in the world and to act accordingly. In severe cases, such defective individuals may manifest this most self-centered emotional state as an actual disdain for the essential act of having and nurturing children. Sometimes they adopt an attitude that can only be seen as hostile to life itself - outside of their own, of course. You can't get more selfish than that.

Guess which one is you, Skull Fuck. :eusa_whistle:

Materialism now? You are painting quite a picture of yourself, Giovanni.

Tools.

Pretending she didn't say what? And,,,,,,she is a pundit. Who the fuck cares. You guys are aflame with outrage. You are tools.

Then why are you defending what she said if you don't even know what she said?

TOOL?? Dude you just defended crap you don't even know about, twice now... Tool..:clap2:

Then why are you defending what she said if you don't even know what she said?

TOOL?? Dude you just defended crap you don't even know about, twice now... Tool..:clap2:

I know what she said, jerkoff. And she did not say that your children are not yours.

Forum List

Back