MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

Imagine if a Christian said the kids belong to the Collective with Christ and not their parents? The Liberals would have a shit storm over it.

Especially those precious 4year old pre schoolers............

There should be a special tax to fund state desires to expand their power and of course show the ignorant how much they really "care".............

Yes. Call it a day. You have had enough.

HE had enough?

You have looked like an embicile through this whole thread.

Some bitch at MSNBC says that our kids belong to all of us. Maybe it was hyperbole, maybe it was just some sort of idiot leftist figure of speech that she didnt think would piss so many people off.

But SHE DID SAY OUR KIDS BELONG TO EVERYONE and that we have to 'break through' (whatever the hell that means) the idea that kids belong to their parents.

And that pisses me off and alarms me when a journalist at a major (somewhat) media outlet is cleared to say seomthing like that.

And here you are and the rest of the libtard astroturfing mob trying to calm people down playingt off our rage by saying she didnt really mean what she said.

BULLSHIT.

Go fuck yourself.

Learn how to spell your insults, dummy.

She was SIMPLY suggesting that we need to work together more for the benefit of our children.....you know American children. The policies that we enact impact them......all of them. You assholes are so afraid of someone taking what is yours.....any time the word "ours" is used, you freak out.

Yes...he had enough because he was not willing to explain the words he was putting into my mouth. You have had enough as well. I have three kids. They are my responsibility.....but I am thankful that our community values their education and provides ALL OF THE COMMUNITY's CHILDREN with great schools and libraries. I could never do that on my own.

Get it? You fucking imbecile.

No she said what she meant tool..

No one put words in your mouth dumbass, you just came in spouting off without knowing what you were spouting off about. I called you on it and you showed your ignorance..

You said you had enough, I agreed with you and reiterated as much.. Don't like being the idiot in the thread, don't speak before knowing what you're speaking about problem solved..

Now quit crying..

HE had enough?

Some bitch at MSNBC says that our kids belong to all of us. Maybe it was hyperbole, maybe it was just some sort of idiot leftist figure of speech that she didnt think would piss so many people off.

But SHE DID SAY OUR KIDS BELONG TO EVERYONE and that we have to 'break through' (whatever the hell that means) the idea that kids belong to their parents.

And that pisses me off and alarms me when a journalist at a major (somewhat) media outlet is cleared to say seomthing like that.

And here you are and the rest of the libtard astroturfing mob trying to calm people down playingt off our rage by saying she didnt really mean what she said.

BULLSHIT.

Go fuck yourself.

She was SIMPLY suggesting that we need to work together more for the benefit of our children.....you know American children. The policies that we enact impact them......all of them. You assholes are so afraid of someone taking what is yours.....any time the word "ours" is used, you freak out.

Yes...he had enough because he was not willing to explain the words he was putting into my mouth. You have had enough as well. I have three kids. They are my responsibility.....but I am thankful that our community values their education and provides ALL OF THE COMMUNITY's CHILDREN with great schools and libraries. I could never do that on my own.

No she said what she meant tool..

No one put words in your mouth dumbass, you just came in spouting off without knowing what you were spouting off about. I called you on it and you showed your ignorance..

You said you had enough, I agreed with you and reiterated as much.. Don't like being the idiot in the thread, don't speak before knowing what you're speaking about problem solved..

Now quit crying..

Maybe if you declare victory a few more times, you will believe that you won something.

Your failure to grasp the concept that Perry introduced in her ad is a you problem. I said YOU had enough. Please...try harder.

Your failure to grasp the concept that Perry introduced in her ad is a you problem. I said YOU had enough. Please...try harder.

What is the concept that Perry tried to introduce?

Oh.....look who's here!

Read the thread, genius. As I told you in your dopey dictator thread, I have responded to the ad here.

Where's that transcript, anyway?

Yes. Call it a day. You have had enough.

HE had enough?

BULLSHIT.

Go fuck yourself.

FUCK YOU. I spelled that quite right, but I dont give a flying fart one way or the other.

Its not as if I spelled everything correctly it would make you actually stop and THINK about what I and everyone else upset here are saying.

She was SIMPLY suggesting that we need to work together more for the benefit of our children.....

BULLSHIT. EVERYTHING LIBTARDS DO is supposedly to save the little chilrun and da wittle babies, blah, blah, blah. It is all rhetorical LIES and you KNOW it.

Yeah, I do get it, you lying peice of shyte.

Again, go fuck yourself. (as if I need to encourage you at all)

What is the concept that Perry tried to introduce?

Oh.....look who's here!

Read the thread, genius. As I told you in your dopey dictator thread, I have responded to the ad here.

Why dont you answer his fucking question, you godamned liar?

Where's that transcript, anyway?

Probably stuck way up your ass.

Imagine if a Christian said the kids belong to the Collective with Christ and not their parents? The Liberals would have a shit storm over it.

No, not actually.

Yes, fucking actually.

Whenever someone mentions a conservative position as being more Christian, libtards like you just shit their pants and piss all over themselves with hysteria.

HE had enough?

BULLSHIT.

Go fuck yourself.

FUCK YOU. I spelled that quite right, but I dont give a flying fart one way or the other.

Its not as if I spelled everything correctly it would make you actually stop and THINK about what I and everyone else upset here are saying.

She was SIMPLY suggesting that we need to work together more for the benefit of our children.....

BULLSHIT. EVERYTHING LIBTARDS DO is supposedly to save the little chilrun and da wittle babies, blah, blah, blah. It is all rhetorical LIES and you KNOW it.

Yeah, I do get it, you lying peice of shyte.

Again, go fuck yourself. (as if I need to encourage you at all)

Seems like you are struggling to maintain our composure. I think your own stupidity has finally dawned on you.

No, not actually.

Yes, fucking actually.

Whenever someone mentions a conservative position as being more Christian, libtards like you just shit their pants and piss all over themselves with hysteria.

Pardon me, but have we been introduced? Not exactly the way one presents one's self into a discussion. That being said... You seem to suggest that liberals aren't as much Christian as conservatives. I grew up Episcopalian and attended private parochial schools. What I see on the right is "so-called Christians", who use the Bible, conveniently, "as a weapon" to better serve their agenda, completely forgetting the edict of the 1st Amendment, which provides for freedom of or from religion. And excuse me if I don't fit your characterization of a "libtard" (whatever that is) and my bodily functions aren't up as topics for discussion.

Maybe if you declare victory a few more times, you will believe that you won something.

Lol, yeah right, as if no one can actually read the bullshit you have been posting in response.

Your failure to grasp the concept that Perry introduced in her ad is a you problem.

No, it is a fucking fascist take-over problem. You dont have a problem with it because yo think she is on your side.

The hysterical part is that idiot leftists like you dont know your history. It is always the case that the people that get purged the most, and imprisoned and executed the most without legit trial or justioce are THE FORMER SUPPORTERS OF THE LEFTISTS THEMSELVES.

Read what happened to Robespiere in the Reign of Terror,

Reign of Terror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

to Bukharin in the Moscow Show Trials,

Moscow Trials - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

to Peng Duhuai of Mao's Cultural Revolution.

Peng Dehuai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are a fool.

I said YOU had enough. Please...try harder.

You can say whatever summary you prefer to believe in that little nutshell you live in, but anyone with eyes and a brain can see that you have played the cretin here.

Last edited:
Yeah, I do get it, you lying peice of Seems like you are struggling to maintain our composure. I think your own stupidity has finally dawned on you.

My composure is fine, dumbfuck. I am simply responding to you on the level you merit, you peice of shit.

Go to hell.

Yeah, I do get it, you lying peice of Seems like you are struggling to maintain our composure. I think your own stupidity has finally dawned on you.

My composure is fine, dumbfuck. I am simply responding to you on the level you merit, you peice of shit.

Go to hell.

Well done...especially your mastery of the quote feature. You rock, rockhead.

No, not actually.

Yes, fucking actually.

Pardon me, but have we been introduced?

No, but I dont need to be introduced to a fascist slimeball like you to be able to recognise your stench.

You seem to suggest that liberals aren't as much Christian as conservatives.

Well, since libtards like you seem to mostly support abortion, gay marriage, further public school dechristianization, the removal of Christian expression, and the promotion of enemies of Christianity instead....well, it seems like an easy call to make.

I grew up Episcopalian and attended private parochial schools.

So, you are not Christian, could have guessed that one.

What I see on the right is "so-called Christians", who use the Bible, conveniently, "as a weapon" to better serve their agenda, completely forgetting the edict of the 1st Amendment, which provides for freedom of or from religion.

The First Amendment, which does nothing like you seem to quasi-think, established freedom of religion for those in the federal government to not be pressued by state supported churches. I.e. if you were a Quaker and the people running an agency were all Eiscopalians, then it would be illegal for the Episcopalians to force the man to convert, nor would it be legal to deny him his job for expressing his nonEpiscopalian beliefs.

It forbid the establishment of a formal church-state relationship as exists today in England, and in many states at the time.

You fucking lying hypocrits have turned the intent of the 1st Amendment upside down to do the suppression of expression it was explicitly written to protect, you fucking moron.

And excuse me if I don't fit your characterization of a "libtard" (whatever that is) and my bodily functions aren't up as topics for discussion.

Oh, but you do fit the label 'Libtard' perfectly, and if your bodily functions are indeed private dont do all your thinking with them, bitch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back