MSNBC takes out the garbage

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
That's right MSNBC has immediately cancelled the Ed Schultz and Alex Wagner shows.
No more stupid radical Left bitch (close friend of the 'BOBO's') who didn't have enough fucking common sense to use a fucking bobby pin to keep the hair of her eye. No more fucking union thug Schultz who spent his entire show having union bosses and far Left magazine writers on screaming at the successful union buster Scott Walker. Their combined viewer count was similar to what a 'Littlest Hobo' episode rerun from the eighties garnered.
The MSNBC executives can't get rid of Sharpton the fucking race whore as long as BOBO is President. The fucking day after the 'BOBO's' waddle back to the brownstone in Chicagoland, which a member of organized crime bought them, will be the day Sharpton is kicked off the air. Sharpton's viewers are 100% negroes who are either in jail, about to go to jail, have friends and family in jail, just out of jail. Once the 'BOBO's are gone Sharpton's viewers, all fifty of them know the 'free shit' tit is going away when a REP wins the Presidency.

That's right MSNBC has immediately cancelled the Ed Schultz and Alex Wagner shows.
No more stupid radical Left bitch (close friend of the 'BOBO's') who didn't have enough fucking common sense to use a fucking bobby pin to keep the hair of her eye. No more fucking union thug Schultz who spent his entire show having union bosses and far Left magazine writers on screaming at the successful union buster Scott Walker. Their combined viewer count was similar to what a 'Littlest Hobo' episode rerun from the eighties garnered.
The MSNBC executives can't get rid of Sharpton the fucking race whore as long as BOBO is President. The fucking day after the 'BOBO's' waddle back to the brownstone in Chicagoland, which a member of organized crime bought them, will be the day Sharpton is kicked off the air. Sharpton's viewers are 100% negroes who are either in jail, about to go to jail, have friends and family in jail, just out of jail. Once the 'BOBO's are gone Sharpton's viewers, all fifty of them know the 'free shit' tit is going away when a REP wins the Presidency.
Alex Wagner drops "S" bomb on the air.
The Final Word MSNBC Host Uttered on Her Last Show Is One Executives Couldn t Have Been Happy About Video TheBlaze.com
She will find gaining subsequent employment in the broadcasting industry that much more difficult.
Oh, she will get back on the air.....Only if SHE pays to be there..Dunce.....

Actually I hope MSNBC keeps Sharpton. Having that moron on their air lets the country know how far left wing wacko that channel is.

Link??

In his memo to staff, Griffin said MSNBC would "unveil a 9am to 5pm schedule" in September "driven by dynamic coverage of breaking news events that are shaping the day" -- a clear indication that daytime will be free from opinion-based programming. Throughout his memo, Griffin referred to MSNBC daytime as a place for "live, breaking news coverage."

As part of the shift, Lack has informed staff that there will be greater integration between NBC News and MSNBC, befitting the original vision for the channel he founded as president of NBC News in 1996. MSNBC's primetime programming -- which includes shows hosted by Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes and Lawrence O'Donnell -- is expected to remain liberal and outspoken.

The changes are also an effort to correct steep ratings declines, which have plagued the network for years.

Even the audience started to wake up to the Liberal spewing nonsense from these shows...
Could this mean that there's a glimmer of hope for this country?

In his memo to staff, Griffin said MSNBC would "unveil a 9am to 5pm schedule" in September "driven by dynamic coverage of breaking news events that are shaping the day" -- a clear indication that daytime will be free from opinion-based programming. Throughout his memo, Griffin referred to MSNBC daytime as a place for "live, breaking news coverage."

As part of the shift, Lack has informed staff that there will be greater integration between NBC News and MSNBC, befitting the original vision for the channel he founded as president of NBC News in 1996. MSNBC's primetime programming -- which includes shows hosted by Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes and Lawrence O'Donnell -- is expected to remain liberal and outspoken.

The changes are also an effort to correct steep ratings declines, which have plagued the network for years.

Even the audience started to wake up to the Liberal spewing nonsense from these shows...
Could this mean that there's a glimmer of hope for this country?
Nah..The so called "news" will be reported with the typical Comcast/NBC liberal bias.

[...]

No more fucking union thug Schultz who spent his entire show having union bosses and far Left magazine writers on screaming at the successful union buster Scott Walker.

[...]
You have clearly conveyed the impression in this forum that you are a police officer. If this is true then you are an FOP member, as well as a member of your agency's individual union. As such I am sure you know, or I hope you do, that were it not for these unions you would not enjoy the salary, benefits and, most important, legal protections presently afforded all American cops.

So how do you account for your obvious contempt for strong union advocates like Schultz?

Nobody watches any of those shows.........ratings, according to industry standards, puts all of the MSNBC shows virtually "off the air".

Im hearing the oddball with the glasses.........looks like a computer nerd hard core limpwrister...........is next to go.

Schultz is particularly a dick.........and I'll never forget when Walker won the recall...........oh, it was priceless........you want to see a mofu absolutely miserable on the air? It was classic...........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rock:

Nobody watches any of those shows.........ratings, according to industry standards, puts all of the MSNBC shows virtually "off the air".

Im hearing the oddball with the glasses.........looks like a computer nerd hard core limpwrister...........is next to go.

Schultz is particularly a dick.........and I'll never forget when Walker won the recall...........oh, it was priceless........you want to see a mofu absolutely miserable on the air? It was classic...........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rock:
I get that same kick, watching Romney voters cry on election night. It never fails to cheer me up.

I get that same kick, watching Romney voters cry on election night. It never fails to cheer me up.
There's now a lot of people who voted for BOBO the fucking clown who wished they had voted for Romney.

Damn that's too bad. DVRd the special Ed lunacy so I'd have a copy when his fat head exploded live on air.

LOL...oh, and how's that radio gig going Eddie?

Some fun schadenfreude for sure.

[...]

No more fucking union thug Schultz who spent his entire show having union bosses and far Left magazine writers on screaming at the successful union buster Scott Walker.

[...]
You have clearly conveyed the impression in this forum that you are a police officer. If this is true then you are an FOP member, as well as a member of your agency's individual union. As such I am sure you know, or I hope you do, that were it not for these unions you would not enjoy the salary, benefits and, most important, legal protections presently afforded all American cops.

So how do you account for your obvious contempt for strong union advocates like Schultz?
Not all police officers are union members. 25 states have right to work....Many others prohibit collective bargaining by public employee unions. And a number of others bar public employees from striking. NY's Taylor Law is one example.
Lastly, just because one may be compelled to join and pay dues to a union, does not necessarily translate to "love and understanding" of the way the union does it's business.
Ed Schultz supports nothing. He spews liberal bullshit because it pays his salary.
Now it doesn't even do that. So he can stop the act....
BTW, his union, AFTRA, is responsible, along with the Screen Actors Guild, for the loss of thousands of jobs in both TV and radio.
Remember the writer's strike? Yeah, ya know what went on there? They decided to strike after they were warned this would result in either replacements being hired or their jobs eliminated. Guess what?
Unions........yeah, try paying those taxes they have ion those northeastern blue States. Hell Illinois is broke because of them. Several cities in California declared bankruptcy because the public worker unions were killing budgets. So to get out from underneath the unions, they declared bankruptcy and hence nullified the deals.

I happened to be surfing the satellite radio for lib commentary the day Walker kicked liberal ass. Schultz was having a nervous breakdown. I thought the guy was going to swallow a piston.

Your point?....Who is Romney? Get it?

Forum List

Back