MSNBC regular Elie Mystal on Ketanji Brown Jackson: Josh Hawley is trying to get her killed, he is trying to get violence done against SCOTUS nominee

Obviously we're still early in Biden's term but there's no doubt that a huge part of his legacy will be diversifying the bench. So far, less than a third of his judicial nominees have been white. For context, nearly two-thirds of Obama's were white.

FKUPqGJXwAEZs4n

One thing I would like Democrats on the Senate Judiciary to do next week is to actually fight back. Fight back when Hawley or Cruz makes one of their wholly unsupported smears. Fight back when they go in for the racism. You know the nominee can't call them out, but DEMS CAN.

She is a radical racist. Might as well go put a member of the KKK up for SCOTUS if someone like her gets confirmed.

moving along from personal attacks to the actual substance of the topic...

Last edited:
Cory Booker stole the show, focusing on the historic aspect of Ketanji's nomination!

Not obsessed, not allegedly. I can't stand anyone who hates America, namely you.
You're having an argument with a troll who basically posts nothing but hyperbolic satire from both political extremes (often in the same thread, even in consecutive posts) just to get reactions. Lol

One thing I would like Democrats on the Senate Judiciary to do next week is to actually fight back. Fight back when Hawley or Cruz makes one of their wholly unsupported smears. Fight back when they go in for the racism. You know the nominee can't call them out, but DEMS CAN.

Chuck Schumer threatened SCOTUS.

Once again, this is the left wing doctorine.

EVERYTHING LEFT IS PERFECT.

EVERYTHING RIGHT MUST BE DESTROYED.

Thats all there is to it….no contructive discourse….so fuck them in the ear….twice.

Republicans are about to do to Jackson what Democrats did to Kavanaugh. both sides suck on this. it's not like she's replacing Clarence Thomas, she's replacing Breyer

An acquaintance of mine went to college with her and he informed me she regularly would enter the locker room of the men's Lacrosse team and blow then entire team while downing Jack Daniel shots.

What did Hawley do? Claim Jackson raped him 40 years ago while they were both in a drunken stupor at some place she can't remember, and at on a date she can't recall?, Did he also claim hat she participated in multiple gang rapes at parties he attended?

Just a thought that was brought up here, but when BASELESS accusations of GANG RAPE from 30 years ago were brought up against Kavanaugh, not ONE LEFTY said shit about his safety….so suck a big fat hairy phallus.

Forum List

Back