MSNBC Producer Quits---Leaves Brutal Critique

“I don’t know what I’m going to do next exactly but I simply couldn’t stay there anymore,”

"We are a cancer and there is no cure..."

Takes guts to stand up, but more people have to do it. The New York Media cannot continue to be the lap dog of a Democratic Party that is rapidly being taken over by Bolsheviks.

The Gateway Pundit? Funny. I'll wait for a "credible" source.

Like....DailyKOS ?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
________

Lakhota is a moron.

They are quoting the Producer who quit precisely from her own posting. Here is some more:

“Our viewers don’t really consider us the news. They come to us for comfort.”

You can read more from her here:

www.arianapekary.net

Personal news: why I’m now leaving MSNBC
“Just quit.” That’s the advice Alec gave a year and a half ago when I expressed concerns about my job. “You just quit. It’s that simple.” “Stay at MSNBC at least until the midterms,” Jeffrey said a couple years back. He advised to watch and see what happens. “Hang in there… you’re needed,”...
www.arianapekary.net
www.arianapekary.net

“I don’t know what I’m going to do next exactly but I simply couldn’t stay there anymore,”

Takes guts to stand up, but more people have to do it. The New York Media cannot continue to be the lap dog of a Democratic Party that is rapidly being taken over by Bolsheviks.

The truth hurts...doesn't it? It's been reported on multiple outlets, but surprisingly not MSDNC. Go figure....right? :lol:

Context and factual data are often considered too cumbersome for the audience. There may be some truth to that (our education system really should improve the critical thinking skills of Americans) – but another hard truth is that it is the job of journalists to teach and inform, which means they might need to figure out a better way to do that. They could contemplate more creative methods for captivating an audience. Just about anything would improve the current process, which can be pretty rudimentary (think basing today’s content on whatever rated well yesterday, or look to see what’s trending online today).

That is almost funny. In fact, this is the way that many of us view the producers. We don't think they are capable of critical thinking.

Pssssssttttt. ......your "news" sources only tell you what they want you to know. It's going to be a long wait.
The entire CNN evening team should resign. They are a joke.
I think quite a few MSNBC show hosts will be let go in a shakeup of the MSNBC lineup when President Trump is reelected. I think Rachel Maddow will keep her job however.
Only if they are semi sane leftards. The really insane leftards will stay.

I used to know some rational liberals. Few and far between for the past 15 years.

Forum List

Back