MSNBC Poll: 86% Will Not Vote for Hillary

Aside from being a lying, corrupt, scumbag bitch . . .

She. Is. Too. Damn. Old.

Personally I don't think she is healthy enough either, I think there is something more that we know going on with regards to her health.
oh please! she not near as old a ronny ray gun..
"ronny ray gun"????

That got old around March, 1965.
really? odd as it didn't come into use till Reagans second term.
besides you just might have been out of diapers in 65

the gop should write it's concession speech now ...

Can't just now.

Too busy listing words that rhyme with "bus" to put on the tombstone for Hillary's doomed shot at the nomination.

There are so many and it's such a small little piece of schist.
another good one taken by the republican delusion disorder.
if you had said that about ted cruz I would have agreed.

Come on guys, on MSNBC? This is like polling Daily Kos readership.

Yes it is and?
Do you think that for one small microsecond every one of the democrat naysayers in this poll that ‘wouldn’t vote for Hillary would not go vote for her in the main?
Don’t bet on it – they will cast a vote for Hillary in a hot second should she get the nomination and she is a sure fire nominee without real opposition.
Where are her opponents right now? Is she a shoe in – no, of course not. She might very well be defeated in the primaries. HOWEVER, there is no indication of that at this time.

More importantly, what makes anyone think the people who voted in the poll are Democrats?

Are Conservative trolls somehow prevented from going to the MSNBC website?
Of course they represent a portion of the poll but I doubt that it was a huge factor. Republicans, for the most part, are not going to be voting in strong numbers on an MSNBC poll. They are also less likely to be on the internet voting in polls in general - democrats are for more active online than republicans are.

There is the possibility that a few voted many times though. We need poll ID now! :D

The fact is, there's no way to know. It doesn't take "strong numbers" to mess with a poll like that, it takes one guy in his parent's basement voting a couple hundred times.

Basically, there's no actual data that can be extracted from an anonymous, self-selected sample.

Have you voted on the poll? Did you try to vote more than once?
I did. Could only vote once.
While I don't put much stock in this poll it is interesting to see you lefties spin this anyway possible.

Yes it is and?
Do you think that for one small microsecond every one of the democrat naysayers in this poll that ‘wouldn’t vote for Hillary would not go vote for her in the main?
Don’t bet on it – they will cast a vote for Hillary in a hot second should she get the nomination and she is a sure fire nominee without real opposition.
Where are her opponents right now? Is she a shoe in – no, of course not. She might very well be defeated in the primaries. HOWEVER, there is no indication of that at this time.

More importantly, what makes anyone think the people who voted in the poll are Democrats?

Of course they represent a portion of the poll but I doubt that it was a huge factor. Republicans, for the most part, are not going to be voting in strong numbers on an MSNBC poll. They are also less likely to be on the internet voting in polls in general - democrats are for more active online than republicans are.

There is the possibility that a few voted many times though. We need poll ID now! :D

The fact is, there's no way to know. It doesn't take "strong numbers" to mess with a poll like that, it takes one guy in his parent's basement voting a couple hundred times.

Basically, there's no actual data that can be extracted from an anonymous, self-selected sample.

While I don't put much stock in this poll it is interesting to see you lefties spin this anyway possible.
what spin ?

Yes it is and?

what spin ?

It doesn't matter.
1100 votes. Also a lie.
Tea partiers are voting in droves.

That is just three. Not surprised you refuse to admit the truth.

Yes it is and?

Clear your cookies. I voted in the poll 3 times.

Yes it is and?

Clear your cookies. I voted in the poll 3 times.

Thanks, I wondered about that. So that means that people could be voting yes as many time as they want as well.
Correct? I said that I don't put much stock in this poll but the fact that it is on MSNBC makes you wonder.
It would be like a FOX poll giving Obama an 80% approval.

what spin ?

It doesn't matter.
1100 votes. Also a lie.

of course it matters. back peddling are we?
no that's one.
where are the other two?
since the election isn't till November of next year nobody is voting yet.
the only why to know will be on that night .
till then it's speculating just like Romney's big win.
we all know how that turned out.

what spin ?

It doesn't matter.
1100 votes. Also a lie.

no that's one.
where are the other two?

Have an adult explain it to you as you obviously can not comprehend on your own. Or are you just being disingenuous?

what spin ?

It doesn't matter.
1100 votes. Also a lie.

no that's one.
where are the other two?

Have an adult explain it to you as you obviously can not comprehend on your own. Or are you just being disingenuous?
not adult enough to do it your self.?
I need no explanation. it's actually vey simple the gop has no real candidates to unite them. they /you will fail because you are in factions .

what spin ?

It doesn't matter.
1100 votes. Also a lie.

no that's one.
where are the other two?

I need no explanation. it's actually vey simple the gop has no real candidates to unite them. they /you will fail because you are in factions .

Spin away. You refuse to except the truth so you try to deflect. You are being disingenuous.

what spin ?

It doesn't matter.
1100 votes. Also a lie.

no that's one.
where are the other two?

Spin away. You refuse to except the truth so you try to deflect. You are being disingenuous.
again what spin? your truth is noting but speculation on an event that has not happened yet.
it won't be true unless the election goes your way ....there is no evidence it will.

Who woulda thunk? I mean it is MSNBC, but still, 86%?

Poll Hillary 2016 MSNBC

That's a straw poll. Its essentially meaningless. As interested parties can vote. And they can vote multiple times.

True but it is on MSNBC. You would think it would favor Hillary.
Just as polls on FOX mostly favor repubs.

You're quoting it. That means conservatives have definitely gotten wind of it.

Do you think they'd favor Hillary?

Straw polls are famously meaningless. As Ron Paul demonstrated about a dozen times in every election he participated in.

Who woulda thunk? I mean it is MSNBC, but still, 86%?

Poll Hillary 2016 MSNBC

That's a straw poll. Its essentially meaningless. As interested parties can vote. And they can vote multiple times.

True but it is on MSNBC. You would think it would favor Hillary.
Just as polls on FOX mostly favor repubs.
false! unlike faux msnbc favors no one ,that's what real news networks do.

Thanks for the laugh. Also now I know not to take anything you say a serious.

Forum List

Back