MSNBC Just Projected That Hillary Will Get 76% Of The Hispanic Vote, Trump Will Get 16%

Lots of Latinos born in Arizona will back him and especially in Florida. They'll see. "PMSNC" if full of it is as always.

No that's not correct. The GOP nominee has always had to capture at least 40% of the Latino block to win the White House. Trump is off the charts at a Negative 80%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

Republicans in the entire southwest of this country depend on Latino support to win elections. Without them lose, so I expect Republican will lose the Senate, and a ton of seats in the house. Texas has a 40% population of legal voting Hispanics.

IOW--it's not if Trump is going to lose, it's how bad he's going to lose.

Hah NBC....

Dishonest media folks there that's for sure. Trump is making his point.

Yes, Trump is making his point to his racist supporters. Instead of earning a moral victory, he's going to earn an immoral victory.

Oh here comes the over played talk he's racist...

Lots of Latinos born in Arizona will back him and especially in Florida. They'll see. "PMSNC" if full of it is as always.

No that's not correct. The GOP nominee has always had to capture at least 40% of the Latino block to win the White House. Trump is off the charts at a Negative 80%.

Republicans in the entire southwest of this country depend on Latino support to win elections. Without them lose, so I expect Republican will lose the Senate, and a ton of seats in the house. Texas has a 40% population of legal voting Hispanics.

Hah NBC....

Yes, Trump is making his point to his racist supporters. Instead of earning a moral victory, he's going to earn an immoral victory.

He's admitted it....with all of the racist shit that constantly comes out of his mouth.

Hah NBC....

Trump's bigoted remarks outed him from the very beginning.
Trump Says Judge’s Mexican Heritage Presents ‘Absolute Conflict’

Hah NBC....

Oh now another assumption because of facts...

In other words, the election is over.

MSNBC also projected that Hillary will receive 322 electoral votes and Trump will receive 216 electoral votes. MSNBC gave Ohio to Trump, but they stated that Hillary could very well win Ohio tomorrow and increase her electoral vote total.
ROFL!

You're absolutely hilarious.

and you're a zero. go figure.

Hah NBC....

i think it's amusing that anyone is surprised that hispanics are lining up to vote against the orange bigot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/08/upshot/this-time-there-really-is-a-hispanic-voter-surge.html

Hah NBC....

He's admitted it....with all of the racist shit that constantly comes out of his mouth.
I heard hitlery is going to get 100% of you fascists votes.....

Hah NBC....

I heard hitlery is going to get 100% of you fascists votes.....

I think you got confused. I believe you meant to say that Trump is going to get 100% of the angry racist uneducated goober Repug peasant white man vote.

You are correct. Instead of getting 16% of the Hispanic vote, maybe Trump will get 18% or 20%.

The national numbers from the Edison Research for the National Election Pool (a consortium of ABC News, The Associated Press, CBS News, CNN, Fox News and NBC News) reported that Trump got 29% of the Latino vote and Clinton got 65%.

In 2012, Romney won 27% of the Latino vote and Obama 71%.

Trump Outperforms Romney With Latino Voters in 2016 and Clinton Underperforms - Latino USA

In other words, the election is over.

MSNBC also projected that Hillary will receive 322 electoral votes and Trump will receive 216 electoral votes. MSNBC gave Ohio to Trump, but they stated that Hillary could very well win Ohio tomorrow and increase her electoral vote total.

DOH! Does that mean you aren't getting paid anymore so we won't be seeing you till next election cycle? Just wonderin....

Forum List

Back