MSNBC host: Certain People Should Be Tax Exempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
I'd be curious to know the reasoning behind this nonsense. Certain organizations, yes but not individuals.

Ex-MSNBC host, podcasters agree Black people shouldn't have to pay taxes: 'We have never had any reparations'

I'd be curious to know the reasoning behind this nonsense. Certain organizations, yes but not individuals.

Ex-MSNBC host, podcasters agree Black people shouldn't have to pay taxes: 'We have never had any reparations'

MSNBC: calling black people dumb since 1998.

Kooks

Hilarious.

People who never owned slaves paying money to lazy fucks who were never slaves.
That's like paying child-support to a woman you never fucked.

The Irish, Chinese, Japanese, Scots, etc never had reparations either.

I might get on board with this
For sure. With my strong Irish heritage, I'm sure at least some of my ancestors suffered the discrimination the Irish incurred in the 19th Century "No Irish Need Apply" doctrine. I could enjoy not having to pay taxes.

For sure. With my strong Irish heritage, I'm sure at least some of my ancestors suffered the discrimination the Irish incurred in the 19th Century "No Irish Need Apply" doctrine. I could enjoy not having to pay taxes.

Absolutely.

Getting ready for the 17th? I'm brining my own corned beef this year for the first time. Fingers crossed.
I'm impressed! Not sure what we will do for the 17th. It's a holiday we have rarely paid much attention to. Well, as a kid I was careful to wear some green so I wouldn't be pinched. :) I have a strong Scotch/Irish heritage though--my maternal grandmother immigrated from Ireland--so I should probably preserve the traditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back