What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MSNBC Host Calls Rep. Mike Johnson an ‘Idiot’ for Opposing Aborting Child ‘Seconds Away’ from Birth

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Big Bend Texas

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't tell you just how much I hope they keep this up through election day.

The more extreme they get, the more it's going to hurt them at the polls.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Catholic church just BANNED Pelosi from holy communion for pushing abortion. I guess she's going straight to hell. Naturally a SF liberal newspaper freaked out and demanded the church remove the Archbishop.

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can almost sense the abortionists getting on the prog stage and using a crucifix to stab at a fetus doll. With half of them wearing the ridiculous Handmaid's Tale outfits.

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Reaction score
When you can no longer tolerate questions about your policies, even the most heinous and controversial extremes of that policy, you no longer have any sound reasoning for that policy.

Calling someone out for voicing opposition to Democrat -sponsored Late-Term Recreational Baby-Killing?

Another nail in the coffin of the Democrats in both the mid-terms of 2022 and the general of 2024, quite probably.

So long as the idiot Pubs don't run the traitorous Orange Baboon-God again, anyway...

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I can't tell you just how much I hope they keep this up through election day.

The more extreme they get, the more it's going to hurt them at the polls.
If RvW is vacated you will see such extremism in states like CA but if it's allowed to be put to a vote I suspect there will be restrictions.

I hope that somehow SCOTUS can thread the needle and impose the Mississippi restrictions while leaving RvW intact.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List