MSNBC Host Calls Rep. Mike Johnson an ‘Idiot’ for Opposing Aborting Child ‘Seconds Away’ from Birth

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I can't tell you just how much I hope they keep this up through election day.

The more extreme they get, the more it's going to hurt them at the polls.

The Catholic church just BANNED Pelosi from holy communion for pushing abortion. I guess she's going straight to hell. Naturally a SF liberal newspaper freaked out and demanded the church remove the Archbishop.

You can almost sense the abortionists getting on the prog stage and using a crucifix to stab at a fetus doll. With half of them wearing the ridiculous Handmaid's Tale outfits.

When you can no longer tolerate questions about your policies, even the most heinous and controversial extremes of that policy, you no longer have any sound reasoning for that policy.

Calling someone out for voicing opposition to Democrat -sponsored Late-Term Recreational Baby-Killing?

Another nail in the coffin of the Democrats in both the mid-terms of 2022 and the general of 2024, quite probably.

So long as the idiot Pubs don't run the traitorous Orange Baboon-God again, anyway...

I can't tell you just how much I hope they keep this up through election day.

The more extreme they get, the more it's going to hurt them at the polls.
If RvW is vacated you will see such extremism in states like CA but if it's allowed to be put to a vote I suspect there will be restrictions.

I hope that somehow SCOTUS can thread the needle and impose the Mississippi restrictions while leaving RvW intact.

Forum List

Back