MSNBC Guest Says "Nothing Says Lets Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music"

I'll take country music over the rap/crap they have out today
Where I live the big difference is that stores play that "**** tree" music, but never play rap.

The only rap I ever hear, and all you can hear is the boom boom of the bass, is when idiots drive by.

I am assaulted by "**** tree" music in many stores to the point I cannot even think to shop.

I'm still stuck in the 70's-80's. Give me the Eagles, Doobie brothers, Fleetwood mac, CCR, etc.

Rock music died with Pigpen, and Brian Jones, reggae expired with Bob.

This barrage of demagoguery needs to end. MSNBC is getting to the point that they've taken leave of their senses. Speaking about Ted Cruz listening to country music after 9/11:

joan_walsh_Jamilah_Lemieux.jpg

Yet again, MSNBC had to issue an on-air apology, after one of its left-wing guests made an outrageous statement. On the 25 March 2015 edition of Now With Alex Wagner, Ebony.com's senior editor Jamilah Lemieux responded to Senator Ted Cruz's statement about listening to country music post-9/11 by snarking, "Nothing says, let's go kill some Muslims like country music....I mean, really? That's absurd."

MSNBC Guest Nothing Says Let s Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music CNS News

Thats funny

Now tell us how "inclusive" country music is

Thought country music's usual theme was, "Let's drink a lot of beer, get limp-dick syndrome then slap our woman around for not making us hard enough to have sex then crash our old pickup truck?" :)
Why is always about dicks, sex and cookies for the kids with you?

no kidding, I told him I wouldn't let him near my children in real life.

Last edited:
This barrage of demagoguery needs to end. MSNBC is getting to the point that they've taken leave of their senses. Speaking about Ted Cruz listening to country music after 9/11:

Yet again, MSNBC had to issue an on-air apology, after one of its left-wing guests made an outrageous statement. On the 25 March 2015 edition of Now With Alex Wagner, Ebony.com's senior editor Jamilah Lemieux responded to Senator Ted Cruz's statement about listening to country music post-9/11 by snarking, "Nothing says, let's go kill some Muslims like country music....I mean, really? That's absurd."

Thought country music's usual theme was, "Let's drink a lot of beer, get limp-dick syndrome then slap our woman around for not making us hard enough to have sex then crash our old pickup truck?" :)

No,.... That's hip-hop.....

No one takes anything or anyone on MSNBC serious this is just one more example of why.

It's become sick the stuff they spread on that station. Good thing hardly anyone watches idiot haters such as them.

It's simply an indication of the true liberal mentality.

Basically making up shit and then claiming its gospel.

Country music makes you want to kill Muslims?

We KNOW that Rap music wants you to kill cops!!
Rap music, Al Sharpton, the race-baiters and all the liberals that spread lies about cops (hands up, don't shoot, etc).

Not really.

They spit about slapping bitches and busting booties too....

I'll take country music over the rap/crap they have out today
Where I live the big difference is that stores play that "**** tree" music, but never play rap.

The only rap I ever hear, and all you can hear is the boom boom of the bass, is when idiots drive by.

I am assaulted by "**** tree" music in many stores to the point I cannot even think to shop.

I'm still stuck in the 70's-80's. Give me the Eagles, Doobie brothers, Fleetwood mac, CCR, etc.

I like Van Morrison and Mozart.

No,.... That's hip-hop.....
Replace beer with crack, and PUT with low-rider with spinners, and you would have a point.

Yeah cause hip hop is better? Drink my cyrstal until limp dicked, and beat up on my bitches and hoes. Then do my drive by on my way to see one of my ten kids. Which all have different baby momma's. While I wait on my welfare check.

No one can be surprised by this.

They accuse others of hatred but refuse to look in the mirror.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
I'm a country fan...but I also have my big-girl pants on and don't cry about someone "insulting" the music.
Southern born and bred, I find the fake accent of country music offensive and insulting, and avoid it like I avoid the plague.

Forum List

Back