MSNBC Guest: Michelle Obama Should Challenge Hillary, ‘She Would Make A Great President’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I believe I said the Mooooch is in the running yesterday!

The Daily Caller ^
(VIDEO-AT-LINK) Anyone out there clamoring for a third Obama term? If you were curious, one talking head has indeed stepped forward — but not for a third Barack Obama term. In an appearance on “Now With Alex Wagner,” guest Dorian Warren suggested that First Lady Michelle Obama, instead of Elizabeth Warren and a cadre of others, should challenge former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination in 2016. “I want to start a whisper campaign on your show right now,” Warren, a professor at Columbia University, started. “I think we should draft Michelle Obama to run.” “Forget running...

The Daily Caller ^
(VIDEO-AT-LINK) Anyone out there clamoring for a third Obama term? If you were curious, one talking head has indeed stepped forward — but not for a third Barack Obama term. In an appearance on “Now With Alex Wagner,” guest Dorian Warren suggested that First Lady Michelle Obama, instead of Elizabeth Warren and a cadre of others, should challenge former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination in 2016. “I want to start a whisper campaign on your show right now,” Warren, a professor at Columbia University, started. “I think we should draft Michelle Obama to run.” “Forget running...
Michelle would make a better president than Obie. Michelle has bigger balls.

Drop Michelle and Hillary and Elizabeth in the ring all together.

Cat fight!

• Banned

The Daily Caller ^

No doubt about that, Hoss...NO DOUBT!

obama-michelle-man.jpg

The Daily Caller ^

obama-michelle-man.jpg
'

That's just NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

The Daily Caller ^

obama-michelle-man.jpg

It does appear that her knickers are indeed in a knot..

Greg

Well at least she didn't end up quite the "I hate America" bitch she was early on. She mostly stays out of sight and does some decent public service stuff for inner city athletic programs, like the NHL's hockey development program for Ghetto kids. I don't dislike her quite as much as I used to.

The Daily Caller ^

Indeed

-Geaux

MObamaFat.jpg

michelle-obama-politics1-29328.jpg

Forum List

Back