MSNBC Claims Biden On ‘Strong Moral Ground’ Biblically By Supporting Abortion

Newsbusters is a tabloid liar. Biden is not pro-abortion. He is pro civil rights.. You don't have to get an abortion.
Civil rights is not living like it is total party time with someone else picking up the costs for the results of it. This is deeper then abortions. For instead of a million a year we can have several million a year.

Newsbusters is a tabloid liar. Biden is not pro-abortion. He is pro civil rights.. You don't have to get an abortion.
It's not a civil right to get the abortion. Only to have privacy with your doctor.

I don't know why liberals feel they have to lie about it.

It's not a civil right to get the abortion. Only to have privacy with your doctor.

I don't know why liberals feel they have to lie about it.

It shouldn't be legislated. Mind your own business.

The Civil rights part is about women's rights .

You folks and your silly semantics. He's pro-abortion. It's not really a gray area thing it’s black and white, for or against. It's cowardly to try and play the middle since there isn't one.

Never knew the constitution gave out moral ground support, I always thought it was only for legal ground.
Anyway, no one should be against abortion unconditionally, and no one should unreservedly support abortion as well.

Why ever would you, or anyone, want to stop the pocs from killing off the next generation of woke communists? In another world aborting the children of another ethnicity would be a crime against humanity. But here, they are doing it voluntarily. They are demanding the absolute right to kill off the next generation. Let them. Encourage them. Help them. Chicago may thank you some day.

Interesting how liberals like Sharpton see systematic racism in things like math and housing yet are all good with the targeted promotion for WOC to kill their babies.

Only MSNBC would give charlatan Al Sharpton a platform from which to dredge up another charlatan,
from Columbia university (a repository of lying ideologues) to claim the bible has nothing to say or no
prohibitions against the taking of innocent lives.

Only an utter fool would make such a claim. An utter detestable fool like "Reverend" Al Sharpton.

Rot in hell, MSNBC.

God says he has a special place for those who falsely teach his word.

Biden's position is pretty consistent with a supermaj of Americans'

Biden's position is pretty consistent with a supermaj of Americans'
"Though abortion is a divisive issue, more than half of U.S. adults take a non-absolutist position, saying that in most – but not all – cases, abortion should be legal (34%) or illegal (26%). Fewer take the position that in all cases abortion should be either legal (25%) or illegal (13%)."

34% in NOT a a super majority of public opinion. It's not even a majority of any sort.

"Though abortion is a divisive issue, more than half of U.S. adults take a non-absolutist position, saying that in most – but not all – cases, abortion should be legal (34%) or illegal (26%). Fewer take the position that in all cases abortion should be either legal (25%) or illegal (13%)."

34% in NOT a a super majority of public opinion. It's not even a majority of any sort.
Biden is not an absolutist. Why do you need to lie? Could it be because you are a liar? Yes.

Biden is not an absolutist. Why do you need to lie? Could it be because you are a liar? Yes.
Take a moment and point out where I said Mentally Fragile Joe is an absolutist where abortion is concerned.
Go ahead. Here is your chance to shine, despite your stunning ignorance.

You compound one egregious lie with another. Well done.

Take a moment and point out where I said Mentally Fragile Joe is an absolutist where abortion is concerned.
Go ahead. Here is your chance to shine, despite your stunning ignorance.

You compound one egregious lie with another. Well done.
I'm sorry. I thought you were a liar, and now I stand corrected in learning you may simply be misinformed. I apologize for not realizing you are ignorant. Biden's views on abortion are solidly in the middle, as are most Americans' views.

I'm sorry. I thought you were a liar, and now I stand corrected in learning you may simply be misinformed. I apologize for not realizing you are ignorant. Biden's views on abortion are solidly in the middle, as are most Americans' views.
Your insincere apology is accepted for what it's worth, and that is nothing at all!

I understand you labor under the burden of your own stupidity and STILL don't seem to realize
that this isn't about Joe the Dotard and his approval of abortion, which mirrors his party
loyalty and not his supposed "Catholic values" (which is a lie in and of itself).

Biden is one of many politicians claiming to be a good loyal Catholic (Pelosi is another as are
John Kerry and AOC), despite the fact their morals seem to be dictated by the DNC and not the Catholic church and it's long standing teachings.

But what I took exception to was your claim that most Americans approve of the killing
of the unborn, which I demonstrated is not so. But you still seem fixated on the wrong thing
which is a real clue as to how stupid you really are.

So I guess that the conservatives on this thread would prefer if Biden set his policies in strict line with the teachings of the Catholic Church. A surrogate for the Pope, right?

Should he grant powers to the office of the Inquisition? (Yes, that still exists!)

So I guess that the conservatives on this thread would prefer if Biden set his policies in strict line with the teachings of the Catholic Church. A surrogate for the Pope, right?
I think it would be enough if The Dotard, Joe Biden, simply stopped pretending he was a good faithful Catholic when in fact, many of his views and deeply held beliefs are informed by the DNC rather than
the Pope and the Vatican.

You can't serve two masters, after all.

Your insincere apology is accepted for what it's worth, and that is nothing at all!

I understand you labor under the burden of your own stupidity and STILL don't seem to realize
that this isn't about Joe the Dotard and his approval of abortion, which mirrors his party
loyalty and not his supposed "Catholic values" (which is a lie in and of itself).

Biden is one of many politicians claiming to be a good loyal Catholic (Pelosi is another as are
John Kerry and AOC), despite the fact their morals seem to be dictated by the DNC and not the Catholic church and it's long standing teachings.

But what I took exception to was your claim that most Americans approve of the killing
of the unborn, which I demonstrated is not so. But you still seem fixated on the wrong thing
which is a real clue as to how stupid you really are.
Most Americans consistenlty support legalized abortion in the first trimester. Your attempt to portray Biden outside the mainstream is pathetic, Now fuck off.

Should he grant powers to the office of the Inquisition? (Yes, that still exists!)
it seems to me that you "PAINT CONSERVATIVES" with a "BROAD BRUSH" I is an old registered democrat (more than 50 years).
Despite my ADVANCED AGE---my memory is intact. I remember
there was opposition of JFK because --BEING A CATHOLIC---he would, of course, hand his power over to the POPE. Biden? well,
IMO his positions are virtually all SELF SERVING (anything that gets
votes) ---somehow he smells "anti abortion" in the air

I think it would be enough if The Dotard, Joe Biden, simply stopped pretending he was a good faithful Catholic when in fact, many of his views and deeply held beliefs are informed by the DNC rather than
the Pope and the Vatican.

You can't serve two masters, after all.

So I guess that the saying:

"Give to Ceaser what is Ceaser's, and to God what is God's"

Is completely lost on you.

Forum List

Back