Biden, Harris, and Acosta call for unity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
I LOL'd.

I think they don't know what the term "unity" means. To them, "unity" is to do all of of the things they tell you to do. "Unity" for them is to agree with them on masking your five year old, despite data and studies not supporting such a standard.

The actual term means to come together with the opposing side and determine the things that you agree on.

Biden, Harris, Acosta have made it clear that anyone who disagrees with them is evil, murderous, stupid, Jan 6th rioters which are equal to 9-11 terrorists.

They use the word, but they don't intend to apply its meaning. It just sounds empathetic and positive, so they say it, and their media soldiers imprint it.

That is like the sci fi movie a couple of decades ago where the alien keeps spouting.. "I come in peace"... while he kills anything around him.

I LOL'd.

I think they don't know what the term "unity" means. To them, "unity" is to do all of of the things they tell you to do. "Unity" for them is to agree with them on masking your five year old, despite data and studies not supporting such a standard.

The actual term means to come together with the opposing side and determine the things that you agree on.

Biden, Harris, Acosta have made it clear that anyone who disagrees with them is evil, murderous, stupid, Jan 6th rioters which are equal to 9-11 terrorists.

They use the word, but they don't intend to apply its meaning. It just sounds empathetic and positive, so they say it, and their media soldiers imprint it.
Just do what they say & we can have unity!

Easy-peasy. :)

Calling for unity is a waste of time in our present condition. Too many are more interested in just beating the other tribe no matter what.

Leaders (political, church, even entertainment) have to lead by example. We're paralyzed right now, so that might not even work.
5 years of deranged, Nazi-like Democrat terrorism/sedition have put us in a bad situation indeed...

Joe Biden reads a teleprompter BADLY for the CCP.

That is all he does.

You communist assholes put a vegetable into office. Congrats.

When the bullet is about to pierce your skull on the edge of a mass grave….will you get it?

Idiots.

I LOL'd.

Partisan bs. There is bipartisan agreement on an infrastructure bill. And public opinion runs around 70% that we should have gotten out of Afghan, but of course losing a war is bad optics. Most in congress know that anti-vac stuff is bs.

There are pols in both parties who trend to the extremes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back