MSNBC calls out Antifa violence and calls Antifa fascist

ANTIFA is new, but recent events prove they use violence and intimidation to shut down those they disagree with. You seem to be defending them.
The KKK, White Supremecist and ANTIFA should be shunned. They are all bad news.
Why can't you simply call out the PROVEN HISTORY of the KKK and White Supremacists by themselves, without doing this cowardice both-sides mealy mouth nonsense?

CALL OUT the violent, racist and terrorist history of the KKK and White Supremacists why don't you?

Unless you agree with them and what they stand for.
So you are defending ANTIFA. I did call, out the KKK and White Supremacists. You just don't want me to call out ANTIFA with them.
Are you an ANTIFA member or supporter?

Last edited:
So yo u proudly proclaim that as far as you know, for at least a dozen years or so FOXNEWS has been bashing the KKK and White Supremacists, but you produce 1 video from 2013 of 5 D-list commentators, 1 of which is a drunkard and has been booted out of the network, another of which is a serial woman-groper and harasser like his hero Bill O'Reilly who is still suspended, which seems to a permanent suspension most likely for legal reasons. You post a video of these 5 jokers clowning around trying a failed attempt to pin the KKK on liberals in the form of Alan Grayson.

Your second video, which was live not too long ago was of Charlie Krathhammer condemning Trump's statements by saying "what Trump did today was a moral disgrace", referring to Trump's support of the KKK and White Supremecists, he called it a "copout" referring to Laura Ingraham's statement in which she defended Trump. He said it to her face, and she in turn rebutted it in more defense and a failed attempt in belittling his opinion. I've seen the entire segment numerous times.

So are you in agreement with Krathammer or Ingraham?

For a guy that had 12 supposed years of content, to come up with these two lousy examples is pretty pathetic. I must say.

LoLzz!!!

So you are defending ANTIFA. I did call, out the KKK and White Supremacists. You just don't want me to call out ANTIFA with them.
Are you an ANTIFA member or supporter?
Why do you feel it's your God-given duty to equate them though? Why does my saying that ANTIFY in no way, shape or form equates to the KKK and White Supremacist groups?

Lemme guess...

The KKK and White Supremacists vs ANTIFA: Absolutely No Comparison

AmIRight?
I'm not going to exclude ANTIFA from the condemnation as you do because ANTIFA is worthy of being condemned. The argument that the KKK is worst doesn't fly.....condemn them too.

So yo u proudly proclaim that as far as you know, for at least a dozen years or so FOXNEWS has been bashing the KKK and White Supremacists, but you produce 1 video from 2013 of 5 D-list commentators, 1 of which is a drunkard and has been booted out of the network, another of which is a serial woman-groper and harasser like his hero Bill O'Reilly who is still suspended, which seems to a permanent suspension most likely for legal reasons. You post a video of these 5 jokers clowning around trying a failed attempt to pin the KKK on liberals in the form of Alan Grayson.

Your second video, which was live not too long ago was of Charlie Krathhammer condemning Trump's statements by saying "what Trump did today was a moral disgrace", referring to Trump's support of the KKK and White Supremecists, he called it a "copout" referring to Laura Ingraham's statement in which she defended Trump. He said it to her face, and she in turn rebutted it in more defense and a failed attempt in belittling his opinion. I've seen the entire segment numerous times.

So are you in agreement with Krathammer or Ingraham?

For a guy that had 12 supposed years of content, to come up with these two lousy examples is pretty pathetic. I must say.

LoLzz!!!

I don't proudly proclaim anything. I do state that it is a fact that whenever a fox host talks about the kkk or neo nazi asshats, that is how they refer to them. As Asshats. Well, the nearest they can with Standards a Practices watching them. They have never directly supported those groups when i have been watching.

Face it. No matter how often they denounce the kkk or any other group you hate it will never be enough. That is because you are an unreasonable person. Most progressives are.

That's because for serious people antifa is the biggest threat to our democracy, not white supremacists.

A bunch of rioting crusties is "the biggest threat to our democracy"?

This country has survived a lot worse than a bunch of filthy white kids with dreads and cardboard "shields".

Don't be such a fucking drama queen.
What's the problem doc, slow post night?

Good to see you too

It warms my cold conservative heart to see I still get under your skin. Logic always throws liberals on their heels.

And I don't want to see you go to jail, especially in California, so please address me by my chosen sexual identity, WINNER.

Love
Shrimp

Forum List

Back