MSNB guest on Kamala Harris: white husband won't do she needs strong black man

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
MSNBC Guest on Kamala Harris: White Husband Won’t Do, She Needs ‘Strong Black Man’

Imagine a Republican woman candidate whose conservative credentials are questioned by some….because the candidate’s husband is African-American.

segregation
[seg-ri-gey-shuh n]

What's so hysterical is you dumb ass white idiots keep voting in these Muslims, blacks that hate your ffkn guts yet you are stupid enough to fall for the white guilt white privilege bs omfg wake u pyou pathetic white stupid ass leftist. You are pathetically stupid and so fkn sick you don't even know how mental you are

These stupid asses are having the black segregation themselves as they blame it on white yet they are the stupid fkfrs isolating themselves to the " blacks only list" but wait MLK fought to UNDO that cause the whites isolated them wouldn't it be ironic if the real story was that off today " THE BLACKS ISOLATED THEMSELVES FROM THE WHITES AND BLAMED IT ALL ON WHITES" back when we had segregation.

I wonder what she thinks about all the black men who marry white women?

I think you just marry whoever you fall in love with gay straight black white Asian or whatever.

It should be about love, not social expectations.

• Banned
I wonder what she thinks about all the black men who marry white women?

I think you just marry whoever you fall in love with gay straight black white Asian or whatever.

It should be about love, not social expectations.

For once I get to give a star LOL.

Forum List

Back