Kamala Harris is a poor Vice President . But she can redeem herself

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Let me provide my thoughts here on Vice President Kamala Harris. And let’s see if folks agree or disagree.

Do you folks remember the presidential debates the primaries for Democrats back in the lead up to the 2020 election. Many reporters insinuated that Kamala Harris basically called Joe Biden a racist. So what the hell was Joe Biden doing nominating Harris as his Vice President? “ Come on man “
I’ll tell you what it is it’s disgraceful. Joe Biden openly said he will have a woman as his vice president which is bigotry. He never needed to say that he could’ve just nominated a woman without having to say that.

When Kamala Harris did not get the presidential nomination she also insinuated that America is not ready for a black woman as president, this type of trash talking/racism is completely unacceptable for an American leader. You know as a white person if I was in Turkey 🇹🇷 I wouldn’t be running my mouth like a disgrace complaining about racism and turkey. By the way Türkiye is a secular country has a lot of good things going on there but that’s not the point. If I was in the Congo if I was in Rwanda as a minority white man I would not be rambling and ranting about “white people this white people there, Black people there’s Black people that”. This race division which the vice president is engaging it has to stop. Folks we all need to get along with each other. And all of us on the US message board we can all get along with each other.

I pray that Vice President Harris can start doing the right things and be a great leader for white Americans and black Americans, as she starts talking positively, for example standing against men who identify as women and take away spots from women on college sports teams, or because of their bodily physical strength physically hurt women and women sports. Vice President Harris do something about this.

It is not a good thing when Americans are at each other’s throats or basically arguing with each other all the time. We are at the worst division in this country since the United States Civil War. This is unacceptable. In large part the politicians are responsible for dividing we the people including Republicans. So all of us as Americans whenever we see a white American or a black American say something racist it is our duty as Americans to stand against it at the stand for equality and mutual respect. Racism was always a worldwide issue, slavery was always a worldwide issue. There is no argument to be made that blacks have it bad in America or whites have it bad in America and has to stop.

There is an argument to be made based on the fact that colleges and corporations are racist due to the racist hiring quotas. Therefore Because people like Kamala Harris don’t do anything about it, in fact they support that type of racism. It’s our duty as Americans on the US message board weather were Democrats or Republicans to stand up to any white man or black man who engages in racism. Thank you all so much have a wonderful day have a wonderful Easter God bless you all

Let me provide my thoughts here on Vice President Kamala Harris. And let’s see if folks agree or disagree.

Do you folks remember the presidential debates the primaries for Democrats back in the lead up to the 2020 election. Many reporters insinuated that Kamala Harris basically called Joe Biden a racist. So what the hell was Joe Biden doing nominating Harris as his Vice President? “ Come on man “
I’ll tell you what it is it’s disgraceful. Joe Biden openly said he will have a woman as his vice president which is bigotry. He never needed to say that he could’ve just nominated a woman without having to say that.

When Kamala Harris did not get the presidential nomination she also insinuated that America is not ready for a black woman as president, this type of trash talking/racism is completely unacceptable for an American leader. You know as a white person if I was in Turkey 🇹🇷 I wouldn’t be running my mouth like a disgrace complaining about racism and turkey. By the way Türkiye is a secular country has a lot of good things going on there but that’s not the point. If I was in the Congo if I was in Rwanda as a minority white man I would not be rambling and ranting about “white people this white people there, Black people there’s Black people that”. This race division which the vice president is engaging it has to stop. Folks we all need to get along with each other. And all of us on the US message board we can all get along with each other.

I pray that Vice President Harris can start doing the right things and be a great leader for white Americans and black Americans, as she starts talking positively, for example standing against men who identify as women and take away spots from women on college sports teams, or because of their bodily physical strength physically hurt women and women sports. Vice President Harris do something about this.

It is not a good thing when Americans are at each other’s throats or basically arguing with each other all the time. We are at the worst division in this country since the United States Civil War. This is unacceptable. In large part the politicians are responsible for dividing we the people including Republicans. So all of us as Americans whenever we see a white American or a black American say something racist it is our duty as Americans to stand against it at the stand for equality and mutual respect. Racism was always a worldwide issue, slavery was always a worldwide issue. There is no argument to be made that blacks have it bad in America or whites have it bad in America and has to stop.

There is an argument to be made based on the fact that colleges and corporations are racist due to the racist hiring quotas. Therefore Because people like Kamala Harris don’t do anything about it, in fact they support that type of racism. It’s our duty as Americans on the US message board weather were Democrats or Republicans to stand up to any white man or black man who engages in racism. Thank you all so much have a wonderful day have a wonderful Easter God bless you all
Personally, I think you are too optimistic, that she might start to doing things right. I can't see, myself. Being female and black was enough to attract a segment to support the Biden ticket, and politics is politics, but she proved she is not ready for the big chair, early in the administration, has done nothing to change my mind. At this point, it makes me more leery of being forced to vote Joe (at his age) if she would be elevated if Joe's health sadly failed him. But, maybe that's just me, an independent, not committed to any party's ticket.

Last edited:
Personally, I think you are too optimistic, that she might start to doing things right. I can't see, myself. Being female and black was enough to attract a segment to support the Biden ticket, and politics is politics, but she proved she is not ready for the big chair, early in the administration, has done nothing to change my mind. At this point, it makes me more leery of being forced to vote Joe (at his age) if she would be elevated if Joe's sadly failed him. But, maybe that's just me, an independent, not committed to any party's ticket.
Democrats seem to think they don't need great ideas. They just fall back on victim-hood.

Democrats seem to think they don't need great ideas. They just fall back on victim-hood.
Nah, Mud. Don't be that way. They got lots of ideas. The real problem is, a lot of the ideas are just bad. I and I suspect a lot of independents are leery of crossing a bridge that would put her driving or even riding the donkey cart of the next administration.

How can you be a bad VP?
Only by having a scandal that harms the president. She hasn't done that, so... just your average VP.

She helped contribute to the most votes of any free election in the history of the world!

Bullshit. Her redemption is impossible

How can you be a bad VP?
Only by having a scandal that harms the president. She hasn't done that, so... just your average VP.
The first 30 days, she thought she was a debutante at the ball. The job is to support the administration, right or wrong, (sucks doesn't it) and preside over the Senate. She didn't even get the part about supporting the administration right, thinking she was just one of the girls and openly laughing with ask about Joe's trouble after the horrible boarder announcement on day 1 and the mad rush and release of aliens to our borders. Certainly nothing to laugh about, and especially if you are #2 on the ticket of the administration that did it. She got put in charge of the border, to put her in her place for her lack of decorum and support. She has done absolutely nothing with it to help, but to tell the truth, Joe still gets rightfully blamed for it. I had no confidence in her before, but lack of judgement in dealing with simple questions on administration policey (or lack there of), clinched it for me. I judge a lot on character and not going to cast further aspersions on hers or how she worked her way up, but next in my book is judgement and I think her to be poor and you don't learn judgement in leadership being vice president of anything. That's two strikes against her. I think most of the country that isn't partisan Democrat have her number and the number is Zero on qualifications.

Turkey? Congo? Rawanda?

And the ever present anger toward blacks. Dude...what is it with you and black people?
Urban Vandalization and Urban Decay and Urban Mismanagement and Black Victim Mentality and Reparations and Playing the Race-Card every 5 seconds?

What's not to like? :itsok:

Kamala Harris is a poor Vice President . But she can redeem herself​

No, she can not. She is irreparably incompetent. She has no ability to redeem herself.

The first 30 days, she thought she was a debutante at the ball. The job is to support the administration, right or wrong, (sucks doesn't it) and preside over the Senate. She didn't even get the part about supporting the administration right, thinking she was just one of the girls and openly laughing with ask about Joe's trouble after the horrible boarder announcement on day 1 and the mad rush and release of aliens to our borders. Certainly nothing to laugh about, and especially if you are #2 on the ticket of the administration that did it. She got put in charge of the border, to put her in her place for her lack of decorum and support. She has done absolutely nothing with it to help, but to tell the truth, Joe still gets rightfully blamed for it. I had no confidence in her before, but lack of judgement in dealing with simple questions on administration policey (or lack there of), clinched it for me. I judge a lot on character and not going to cast further aspersions on hers or how she worked her way up, but next in my book is judgement and I think her to be poor and you don't learn judgement in leadership being vice president of anything. That's two strikes against her. I think most of the country that isn't partisan Democrat have her number and the number is Zero on qualifications.

The "job" is to do whatever the President wants. If the President wants her to go out and make herself seen, then that's the job.
You say you're a Trump supporter, and you're complaining about Harris when Trump's judgement is so poor it's beyond belief, and he was President.

Here's the deal: nobody gives a fuck about the vice president.

Honestly, the vice president always looks like an impotent (or in her case, titless) fuck.

A vice president is supposed to be the Fredo Corleone of the whole thing. "Send Veepo off to do this, send Veepo off to do that. Send Veepo to take care of some Mickey Mouse night club somewhere. Send Veepo to pick somebody up at the airport."

That's what Veepo Harris does. That's what Veepos always do. They don't do jack shit. The one exception? Dick Cheney, who got us into two goddamn long wars we couldn't get out of. After that, I never want another "relevant" vice president ever again -- ever.

You hear me?

She will not/can not do the right thing...she doesn't know what it is. Most of the left do not know what that is. She stands with everything that is NOT American. During the riots she worked behind the scenes to get antifa/blm out of jail, no bail, no record. Now she is going to tennessee to stand with the TransRadical Cult assuring them that the biden regime is with them even if they want to attack evil christians who stand in their way. Be Fierce is her message.

Personally, I think you are too optimistic, that she might start to doing things right. I can't see, myself. Being female and black was enough to attract a segment to support the Biden ticket, and politics is politics, but she proved she is not ready for the big chair, early in the administration, has done nothing to change my mind. At this point, it makes me more leery of being forced to vote Joe (at his age) if she would be elevated if Joe's health sadly failed him. But, maybe that's just me, an independent, not committed to any party's ticket.
She is a democrat

That is like being part of the mob.

The only way out is 6 feet under.

She has no hope of redeeming herself.

She sold her soul long ago.

Her only future is race baiting and not even she has the power to change that now.

The "job" is to do whatever the President wants. If the President wants her to go out and make herself seen, then that's the job.
You say you're a Trump supporter, and you're complaining about Harris when Trump's judgement is so poor it's beyond belief, and he was President.
She’s a dim-wit. Maybe Biden chose her to make himself look better.

Forum List

Back