Zone1 Why Do Right Wing Whites Ignore Facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then post silly opinions that stem from their racial biases? For example:

In Baltimore in 1910, a black Yale law school graduate purchased a home in a previously all-white neighborhood. The Baltimore city government reacted by adopting a residential segregation ordinance, restricting African Americans to designated blocks. Explaining the policy, Baltimore’s mayor proclaimed, “Blacks should be quarantined in isolated slums in order to reduce the incidence of civil disturbance, to prevent the spread of communicable disease into the nearby White neighborhoods, and to protect property values among the White majority.”

"Thus began a century of federal, state, and local policies to quarantine Baltimore’s black population in isolated slums—policies that continue to the present day, as federal housing subsidy policies still disproportionately direct low-income black families to segregated neighborhoods and away from middle class suburbs."

This article was written in 2015. Everybody here was alive at that time and as the article states the policies that were started in 1910 were still being implemented.

"When the Kerner Commission blamed “white society” and “white institutions,” it employed euphemisms to avoid naming the culprits everyone knew at the time. It was not a vague white society that created ghettos but government—federal, state, and local—that employed explicitly racial laws, policies, and regulations to ensure that black Americans would live impoverished, and separately from whites. Baltimore’s ghetto was not created by private discrimination, income differences, personal preferences, or demographic trends, but by purposeful action of government in violation of the Fifth, Thirteenth, and Fourteenth Amendments. These constitutional violations have never been remedied..."

From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation

These are the facts. Not the stupid garbage we see here posted by whites talking about children out of wedlock, refusing to be motivated, unwillingness to be educated, and all the trash right-wing whites here post. These things were done BY WHITES IN AUTHORITY. So it is correct to blame whites for problems that exist in black communities because they created them.

Funny, I have a home in a fairly nice gated community and we have all races living there. I'm not aware of any segregated within 30 miles of me, there are some black neighborhoods in Houston, but I think that's more by choice than any government actions.

Facts aren't being ignored. No one cares. This is no longer a society separated by race but class. No. No one wants to live in high crime filthy slums. Not Middle class whites. Not Middle class blacks.

So suck it up.
It's separated by race and class. Only a certain type of whites denies the fact that race is a separator and it's usually the ones who cause the separation.

Do you even begin to comprehend just who it was that put those policies in place??? So you may stuff your racism right up your ass, the most racist group of people on earth are democrats, the two most racist peoples on earth are Chinese and Blacks!

I can absolutely guarantee that you have never, ever voted(if you have ever voted at all)for anyone other than the people who put those policies in place.

Those would be the same exact people who made absolutely certain to park a Planned Parenthood baby killing factory in the middle of every urban black enclave in the nation, and I can probably safely conclude you strongly support that latter to the point of militancy.... :wink:
Since what was done is bipartisan, I am fully aware. You seem to be the one who doesn't know. This is a forum full of republicans and the racism exhibited here is unprecedented, yet daily I read republicans lying to themselves about what they do. Your opinion is not based on anything but your bias. Those like you tell us how blacks are setting records for both abortions and unwed children at the same time. Thats how full of crap you right wingers are.

republicans were electing african americans to baltimore city council dating back to the late 1800s

the dems hated it, got elected, and we see what the. OP is discussing in 1910

Was Milton Dashiel a Democrat?

Since what was done is bipartisan, I am fully aware. You seem to be the one who doesn't know. This is a forum full of republicans and the racism exhibited here is unprecedented, yet daily I read republicans lying to themselves about what they do. Your opinion is not based on anything but your bias. Those like you tell us how blacks are setting records for both abortions and unwed children at the same time. Thats how full of crap you right wingers are.
You, you are the racist dumb ass, have you ever even voted, in your life??? Every urban enclave is overseen by a black overlord, every fucking one of them, white people did not vote for them, black people did, and those greedy, murderous black overlords are all fascist democrats, every fucking one of them!

Take a good look around your hood sport, like what you see, you, you and all with the same exact color skin as you did that, you voted for the people who made certain such would happen, and then you and yours went forth and actually made it happen!

You did that, not whitey, you did it! Is it not sublime, they have you chained hand and ankle, 90% + of all voting blacks, 90% + mind you, voted and will continue to vote for exactly what the fuck you see each morning as you depart your hovel for each new day, you did that, a slave you were, a slave you are, a slave you always will be! :wink:

Living in the past isn't healthy but it is funny seeing how butthurt you always are. :auiqs.jpg:

Funny, your anecdote doesn't change the facts shown in the information I linked that you have not read.

Yeah, what it shows, is minorities here aren't running around looking for ways to claim victimhood. Try it, you might be a happier person.

Funny, I have a home in a fairly nice gated community and we have all races living there. I'm not aware of any segregated within 30 miles of me, there are some black neighborhoods in Houston, but I think that's more by choice than any government actions.

Off topic…. But what do you think 🤔 about Trump saying “ all black people look alike?”

In Baltimore in 1910, a black Yale law school graduate purchased a home in a previously all-white neighborhood. The Baltimore city government reacted by adopting a residential segregation ordinance, restricting African Americans to designated blocks. Explaining the policy, Baltimore’s mayor proclaimed, “Blacks should be quarantined in isolated slums in order to reduce the incidence of civil disturbance, to prevent the spread of communicable disease into the nearby White neighborhoods, and to protect property values among the White majority.”

"Thus began a century of federal, state, and local policies to quarantine Baltimore’s black population in isolated slums—policies that continue to the present day, as federal housing subsidy policies still disproportionately direct low-income black families to segregated neighborhoods and away from middle class suburbs."

This article was written in 2015. Everybody here was alive at that time and as the article states the policies that were started in 1910 were still being implemented.

"When the Kerner Commission blamed “white society” and “white institutions,” it employed euphemisms to avoid naming the culprits everyone knew at the time. It was not a vague white society that created ghettos but government—federal, state, and local—that employed explicitly racial laws, policies, and regulations to ensure that black Americans would live impoverished, and separately from whites. Baltimore’s ghetto was not created by private discrimination, income differences, personal preferences, or demographic trends, but by purposeful action of government in violation of the Fifth, Thirteenth, and Fourteenth Amendments. These constitutional violations have never been remedied..."

These are the facts. Not the stupid garbage we see here posted by whites talking about children out of wedlock, refusing to be motivated, unwillingness to be educated, and all the trash right-wing whites here post. These things were done BY WHITES IN AUTHORITY. So it is correct to blame whites for problems that exist in black communities because they created them.
Absolutely, I agree 100%.

I've never heard him say that. You got a link?

BTW, why is it dems act like all blacks should think alike?

Yes, it‘s very condescending. They DEMAND that blacks all vote Democrat, and blame whites rather than admit that they are responsible for their own outcomes, or else….out comes the rage. How dare blacks think for themselves? Or not go along with the “blacks are such victims” narrative?

"When the Kerner Commission blamed “white society” and “white institutions,” it employed euphemisms to avoid naming the culprits everyone knew at the time. It was not a vague white society that created ghettos but government—federal, state, and local—that employed explicitly racial laws, policies, and regulations to ensure that black Americans would live impoverished, and separately from whites. Baltimore’s ghetto was not created by private discrimination, income differences, personal preferences, or demographic trends, but by purposeful action of government in violation oONf the Fifth, Thirteenth, and Fourteenth Amendments. These constitutional violations have never been remedied..."

ONE HUNDRED AND TEN YEARS AGO? Really?

Are these NOT FACTS?

Illinois’s Shocking Report Card

Posted on October 6, 2022 by Constitutional Nobody
[...]
Statewide, in 2019, 36% of all third grade students could read at grade level. That’s an F, and that’s the good news. That number drops to 27% for Hispanic students and 22% for black students statewide. In certain public school systems, the numbers plummet to single digits. In Decatur, 2% of black third-graders are reading at grade level and only 1% are doing math at grade level.

Years of whining from you and never a real solution. Why?

Yeah, what it shows, is minorities here aren't running around looking for ways to claim victimhood. Try it, you might be a happier person.

I think that in a forum full of whites whining about the government 24/7, that nobody white here should be talking about anybody else claiming victimhood.

I think that in a forum full of whites whining about the government 24/7, that nobody white here should be talking about anybody else claiming victimhood.
Black%20leaders%20and%20Obama-M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back