MSN news organization turning on the Marxists/Democrat party, even AOC is being called stupid.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Like most people in my generation (and in the upcoming Gen-Z cohort), AOC is entirely incapable of hearing alternative points of view. Moreover, when she hears those differing opinions, she has a total conniption fit.
And that just might be her undoing.
More Than Stupidity
Ordinarily, this would be a tragic trait in a deeply damaged, ignorant individual. Unfortunately for society writ large, AOC is an elected leader in Congress with wider ambitions. This gives the New York congresswoman an outsized platform with which to spout ineloquent about whatever pet cause that she’s embraced today while at the same time besmirching anyone who would dare to challenge her superficial take on that cause célèbre.
When she first showed up, all bug eyed and fuming, because she had decided that the Earth was going to die in 12 years, and no one with intelligence listened to the blithering idiot, she started fuming about gas stoves, which she owned one, then furnaces, which she has a radiant heater but that uses fossil fuels to heat the water, just proves how ignorant the ex bartender is about energy. Now the Lame Stream Media, who once thought of her as a darling, is waking up to realize "She is more dangerous, than a Muslim Terrorist"...

It's astonishing how many fools have been in media and politics for that matter over the last 25 years.

China has been laughing. "It couldn't be this easy, could it"? Honestly, I bet there were many in the Chinese Intelligence community who were suspicious of certain outlets and politicians, "this is a trap, thy are luring us in for something there is no way these people are real".

MSN When she first showed up, all bug eyed and fuming, because she had decided that the Earth was going to die in 12 years, and no one with intelligence listened to the blithering idiot, she started fuming about gas stoves, which she owned one, then furnaces, which she has a radiant heater but that uses fossil fuels to heat the water, just proves how ignorant the ex bartender is about energy. Now the Lame Stream Media, who once thought of her as a darling, is waking up to realize "She is more dangerous, than a Muslim Terrorist"...
I hardly think one article proves anything.

They will try to march that idiot to the White House, mark my words.

If democrats can elect the mental train wrecks of Biden and Fetterman, and even elect a dead man, what can't they do?

USSCn.jpg

While MSNBC accidentally said something right, FAUX is calling Greta Dumberg a “world leader.”

“Climate activist Greta Thunberg latest world leader to meet with Ukrainian president”​

I never considered FOX to be truly “right wing” but they were right of center. Now they're just another fumbling, bumbling, woke, leftist rag.

Forum List

Back