‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

Not signing up. Cut and paste the part where the tax assessor used Trump’s opinion for tax purposes.

I can't believe these idiots believe the county or township tax office takes each person's own valuation of their property for tax purposes. How can anyone be that stupid??? All they care about is what the 'media' tells them, talk about a cult!

You better call up Letitia James and let her know right away then!!!

In New York, criminal fraud actions can lead to incarceration. Civil fraud cases, on the other hand, involve a plaintiff suing a defendant for money damages or a court-ordered injunction.

New York's anti-fraud statute, Executive Law 63(12), states that a finding of fraud doesn't require intent to deceive or that anyone actually gets duped or loses money. The attorney general must only show “repeated fraudulent or illegal acts”.

There's a hint for you, so I guess Miss Letitia couldn't show intent, but you have it clearly figured out, get her on the phone post stat!!!
Stop. Just stop. She will never be shaken from the TDS narrative she been given to follow.

Hey stupid, you are quoting the lunatic NY Judge.

Bring a quote from the Palm Beach tax assessor saying they used Trump’s opinion for tax purposes.

The facts of corruption are in there. I'm sure the tax collector will come collecting.

The facts of corruption are in there. I'm sure the tax collector will come collecting.
All you brought us the lunatic ranting of the crazy NY judge, Simp.:auiqs.jpg:

So I accept your admission you lied.

I know that's what you believe, because otherwise your whole world falls apart.
It’s what I believe because it’s what the law is all about.

If someone tries to defraud you, are they innocent because you caught them in the attempt and did not fall for the deception?

Of course not.

You better call up Letitia James and let her know right away then!!!

In New York, criminal fraud actions can lead to incarceration. Civil fraud cases, on the other hand, involve a plaintiff suing a defendant for money damages or a court-ordered injunction.

New York's anti-fraud statute, Executive Law 63(12), states that a finding of fraud doesn't require intent to deceive or that anyone actually gets duped or loses money. The attorney general must only show “repeated fraudulent or illegal acts”.

There's a hint for you, so I guess Miss Letitia couldn't show intent, but you have it clearly figured out, get her on the phone post stat!!!
Yet again, you deflect from discussing the actual facts of the case.

Is that because you can’t provide a defense for Trump’s actions?

What corruption? According to your link for tax purposes Trump valued MAL roughly 20-40 times higher than your lunatic judge, Simp.

So a bank agreeing to a contract they did due diligence on, and being happy at the end of said contract after Trump lived up to his end of the deal is ‘irrelevant “?

You really are desperate. :auiqs.jpg:
Are you sure they did “due diligence”?

Hey stupid, you are quoting the lunatic NY Judge.

Bring a quote from the Palm Beach tax assessor saying they used Trump’s opinion for tax purposes.
The palm Beach Assessor value was $18 to $27 million for Mara Lago, due to the deed restriction agreements with Palm Beach County, preventing him from ever selling Mara Lago as a private home....it can only be used as a resort, for the rest if its existence, and the Resort can not add more rooms to the resort, than it already has....

Trump negotiated this agreement with Palm Beach in exchange for a humongous property tax reduction, and also for the county to approve him turning it in to a resort in the first place.

Yet again, you deflect from discussing the actual facts of the case.

Is that because you can’t provide a defense for Trump’s actions?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Why could she not show intent or harm to any party and therefore couldn't bring a criminal suit?? The 'facts' of the case apparently wouldn't allow her to do that. Better call her up and let her know right away!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back