Mr. Trump, Tear Down This Wall!

The big difference is that Gorbatjov had already started to dismantle the Berlin Wall. Reagan was just a f'ing opportunist who wanted to take credit for what Gorbatjov had already decided.
Another lying ass libtard.

Berlin Wall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1989, a series of radical political changes occurred in the Eastern Bloc, associated with the liberalization of the Eastern Bloc's authoritarian systems and the erosion of political power in the pro-Soviet governments in nearby Poland and Hungary.[9] After several weeks of civil unrest, the East German government announced on 9 November 1989 that all GDR citizens could visit West Germany and West Berlin. Crowds of East Germans crossed and climbed onto the Wall, joined by West Germans on the other side in a celebratory atmosphere. Over the next few weeks, euphoric people and souvenir hunters chipped away parts of the Wall; the governments later used industrial equipment to remove most of what was left. Contrary to popular belief the Wall's actual demolition did not begin until the summer of 1990 and was not completed until 1992.

The big difference is that Gorbatjov had already started to dismantle the Berlin Wall. Reagan was just a f'ing opportunist who wanted to take credit for what Gorbatjov had already decided. No American president is going to say, "Mr Netanyahu...tear down this wall" because he will be left with egg on his face if he (or she) says that.

tumblr_n4s62ghkeR1tq4of6o1_500.gif

The big difference is that Gorbatjov had already started to dismantle the Berlin Wall. Reagan was just a f'ing opportunist who wanted to take credit for what Gorbatjov had already decided. No American president is going to say, "Mr Netanyahu...tear down this wall" because he will be left with egg on his face if he (or she) says that.

tumblr_n4s62ghkeR1tq4of6o1_500.gif

That might apply to all of us.
oopsemoticon.gif

oopsemoticon.gif

Meh...

Yeah I'm stupid a lot too, but I accept that.

However when faced with cold hard facts MOST OF US can understand why other people do things that we don't like.

It's when truly stupid people step into the picture and run their mouths about stupid shit like "racism" that we all should be able to say;

tumblr_mif3kfF7181rzaihro1_400.gif

The fucking Berlin well kept people IN you stupid fucking morons.

Nothing more annoying, dumber, more arrogant than a fucking left wing woman.

Fucking morons.

What reality am I disregarding? The facts in my post? The facts in the linked article? What am I missing?
If you want to refute this, you've got some 'splaining to do, you and your friend rc.

Here's the reality dipshit, leftists build walls TO KEEP PEOPLE IN.

There rational world builds walls to keep people out.

Go piss and moan to China for building the biggest fucking wall known in the universe because they kept the poor oppressed mongolians from coming in and getting "their fair share" and write me a post card from your prison cell in Peking.

I'll send a box of Ramen Noodles.
The rational world builds walls to keep people out. I get that.

Even more rational people are saying that the wall won't keep out all the illegals and what I'm saying is, even if it did, it would not be the great Solution to America's woes, because illegal immigrants are not the heart of the problem. That's a lot of money to spend. Are you sure it would be cost effective?

If the country wants to build a gigundo wall as a works program type project, I guess, even though it's a nasty looking optic, I don't care. Just be aware what you're getting. Even the Great Wall of China didn't keep out the Mongolian hordes in the end, but it sure kept a lot of workers busy for a long time.

Luv Ramen Noodles. Thanks.

Trump is not building a wall to keep out immigrants. Trump is building a wall to keep out illegal immigrants. The legal immigrant get to come in with his blessing.

No...

The legal immigrants get to come in with OUR blessings.

We as a country do indeed need immigrants, there's no denying that. Our birthrate is to low to sustain the social security obligation alone.

What we for God Damned sure do not need are narco trafficking thugs, muzbot jihadists or bed wetting leftists.

That's why we need to control immigration. I'm all for more of the right people, democrooks want the dependency class, not productive people.

The leftist bastards are enraged that Trump would ask Mexico to pay for a wall but think nothing of forcing hard working tax paying Americans to pay for illegal breaking and entering bullshittery! Leftists hate America!

"Something there is that doesn't love a wall,"
Robert Frost "Mending Wall"

Symbol of aggression: Palestinians climb over a section of Israel's separation wall near Qalandia checkpoint between Ramallah to enter Jerusalem for Friday prayer in the al-Aqsa mosque compound, Islam's third-holiest site, during the holy month of Ramadan last month

2B8B84FC00000578-3205724-image-a-3_1440141217771.jpg

The world is building walls to keep out refugees and immigrants; many times more than were in existence when the Berlin Wall was built. But they are more a symbol of security than a true deterrent to unwelcome visitors, according to the Daily Mail.

With the current softening of Trump's stance on illegal immigration, has he begun to cotton on to the truth? That most illegal immigrants came here on a work or visitor's visa and did not renew it or leave? That a wall will not stop the clever and well funded cartels delivering illegal drugs to our avid buyers?
Would a wall stop some? The ones who can't think of any other way than to walk, sure.
But are those folks really the heart of the problem with our economy and crime?

Read more: How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders
I guess it's futile to build a taller wall around the White House then. Or build a wall around Hillary's home in Chappaqua. Walls are useless.
And get rid of the immigration department because having armed guards patrolling our border fence is an exercise in futility.
Get rid of the Coast Guard. Liberals think we shouldn't defend ourselves. It's just a silly waste of time.
:haha:

oopsemoticon.gif

Meh...

However when faced with cold hard facts MOST OF US can understand why other people do things that we don't like.

It's when truly stupid people step into the picture and run their mouths about stupid shit like "racism" that we all should be able to say;

No one here mentioned racism. Stick to the topic, please, if you can find it. All I've heard so far from you, the Smart Republican, is that walls keep people out.
I'm gobsmacked.

No wall needed. If elected, Trump only needs to have troops put land mines along the border give the military orders to shoot incoming illegals that happen to avoid the land mines. Effective deterrent.

oopsemoticon.gif

Meh...

I don't think of myself as 'stupid'. I prefer to believe that my shortcomings are due to 'ignorance'. In that way I can forgive myself and carry on with a new lesson learned.

The people you speak of I have coined selective, voluntary ignorance. They learn nothing from their shortcomings and they actually, specifically resist knowledge in the face of findings, debate, theory, and logic. These are the worst kind of people I can think of.
kick-ass.gif

The rational world builds walls to keep people out. I get that.

Even more rational people are saying that the wall won't keep out all the illegals and what I'm saying is, even if it did, it would not be the great Solution to America's woes, because illegal immigrants are not the heart of the problem. That's a lot of money to spend. Are you sure it would be cost effective?

If the country wants to build a gigundo wall as a works program type project, I guess, even though it's a nasty looking optic, I don't care. Just be aware what you're getting. Even the Great Wall of China didn't keep out the Mongolian hordes in the end, but it sure kept a lot of workers busy for a long time.

Luv Ramen Noodles. Thanks.

That is a very gracious reply in spite of my insulting rebuke. You have my respect Old Lady.

Remind me of that the next time I get drunk and rip into you BTW.

Ask yourself this...

Someone smarter than me said:
Why do people build barriers between themselves and people who want to get past the barriers?

Is it because the people on the inside are selfish and don't want to share their prosperity? What made them prosper in the first place?

Commerce.

Commerce doesn't give a fruit fly's fuck (and I love this meme)

drosophila_mating_crop_01.jpg

Commerce doesn't care what you worship, what color you are, what gender you are, or what kind of sexual kinks you do or do not have. Commerce takes place as naturally as sex. It's an instinct.

Instincts being what they are, when populations overload their habitats they spread out seeking more resources. There are no shortages of resources in any of the turd world countries on any place on the planet.

Period.

There is an absolute lack of moral leadership all over the world that dominates the masses. Many people from the turd world countries that attempt to infiltrate our border do indeed want to make a better standard of living than they will get under the despotic regimes they fled.

Do we OWE them?

Should we not protect ourselves from ideologies that seek our destruction? Should we not regulate who enters the country?

We have a government ready to regulate our farts for Christ's sake.

"Something there is that doesn't love a wall,"
Robert Frost "Mending Wall"

Symbol of aggression: Palestinians climb over a section of Israel's separation wall near Qalandia checkpoint between Ramallah to enter Jerusalem for Friday prayer in the al-Aqsa mosque compound, Islam's third-holiest site, during the holy month of Ramadan last month

2B8B84FC00000578-3205724-image-a-3_1440141217771.jpg

The world is building walls to keep out refugees and immigrants; many times more than were in existence when the Berlin Wall was built. But they are more a symbol of security than a true deterrent to unwelcome visitors, according to the Daily Mail.

With the current softening of Trump's stance on illegal immigration, has he begun to cotton on to the truth? That most illegal immigrants came here on a work or visitor's visa and did not renew it or leave? That a wall will not stop the clever and well funded cartels delivering illegal drugs to our avid buyers?
Would a wall stop some? The ones who can't think of any other way than to walk, sure.
But are those folks really the heart of the problem with our economy and crime?

Read more: How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders
I guess it's futile to build a taller wall around the White House then. Or build a wall around Hillary's home in Chappaqua. Walls are useless.
And get rid of the immigration department because having armed guards patrolling our border fence is an exercise in futility.
Get rid of the Coast Guard. Liberals think we shouldn't defend ourselves. It's just a silly waste of time.
:haha:
I don't know what made you think I don't believe in security.

I'd actually like to see illegal immigrants who have been arrested for crimes other than coming to this country be deported yesterday. I oppose sanctuary cities. I support spending however much money it takes to give us effective border security, like tripling the border security forces and using the best technology. It pisses me off seeing trains covered with people hitching a ride to Mexico to pay for a crap shoot of a chance to make it over the border in one piece, undetected. Instead of swearing at Mexico's president, we should be trying to bribe him into cracking down on the coyote industry in their border towns. Most of the illegal immigrants are now coming from Central America, but they are still coming through Mexico.

Of course, the most obvious answer, which we already have available with no masonry, is to start arresting the business owners who are hiring these folks. No jobs, muy fewer illegals.

A wall isn't going to solve the problem of drug smuggling and it isn't going to solve the problem of the majority of illegal immigrants being people who came here on visas and overstayed. With a hundred foot wall, it wouldn't stop that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back