Mr. President: Leave Mueller alone...or else!

The far right and what is called the alt right do not care about Trump's crimes is the point.

Using the alt right is a dead giveaway.
Using "alt right" is true and those who oppose its use are guilty of treason or don't understand what alt right is. You are an old rocker, so I will give you a break on ability to answer.

I'm just giving you a heads up. Already talked about retreads and laws regarding them. On the board.

The investigation started from NSA intercepts.
No......that is the media's cover story for it.
First it was an idea from the Hillary campaign.....then they spent the last 7 months setting it up.
None of it can be trusted.

The NSA intercepts were from well before the election, before Clinton or Trump won the nomination. And ironically Trump was told about it back in august 2016. While you're in denial.
Wow.....amazing.
I never knew that data could be saved....I always thought the cloud was just an invisible data stream that's lost the moment it's sent.

Guess you're too stupid to figure out that the Russians contacting someone in the Trump campaign isn't collusion.
It's just a common thing that they do and have done for going on 70 years.
Of course our enemies will try to establish communications with our presidential candidates.
And of course Obama used those communications, despite their obvious innocent nature at the time, used them as an pretext to spy on Trump.
Then they started leaking this to the press after Trump won the election in hopes of creating a fake scandal to discredit his new administration.
This is called espionage, Dipshit.
The CIA calls it COINTELPRO.

The scope of Mueller's mission needs to be confined to the Russian hoax. Trump isn't on trial for every business deal he ever made. Leftists want to prosecute him nonstop. They have nothing positive for America so destroying their enemy is a must.

Exactly right.

And if what Mueller wants to do is to go beyond the scope of the investigation, he not only has to be fired, he MUST be fired.

The Law is the Law, even the Demrats understand that.

My husband belongs to a chain of deplorables like you wouldn't believe. I've convinced him this weekend that it is time to rock. It is time to move on Mueller and all those he has investigating Trump.

Investigate the investigators. I'm moving on to finish up what I have on all media. :) Taken me years but this is worth it. It's fucking gold. Waiting till the right time.

We need a major hit on the Mueller team.

Deep State is in lock step with the media. So to expose both at the same time is crucial.

I've already from my perspective is no one can get queasy and we have to hit full throttle. More to come.

First it was an idea from the Hillary campaign.....then they spent the last 7 months setting it up.

The NSA intercepts were from well before the election, before Clinton or Trump won the nomination. And ironically Trump was told about it back in august 2016. While you're in denial.
Wow.....amazing.
I never knew that data could be saved....I always thought the cloud was just an invisible data stream that's lost the moment it's sent.

Guess you're too stupid to figure out that the Russians contacting someone in the Trump campaign isn't collusion.
Of course our enemies will try to establish communications with our presidential candidates.
And of course Obama used those communications, despite their obvious innocent nature at the time, used them as an pretext to spy on Trump.
Then they started leaking this to the press after Trump won the election in hopes of creating a fake scandal to discredit his new administration.
It's counter intelligence using the media....but the act itself is political espionage. Hillary's Resist campaign is textbook espionage and sedition:

The part of the act dealing specifically with espionage contained standard clauses criminalizing "obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information to be obtained is to be used to the injury of the United States" or obtaining such things as code books, signal books, sketches, photographs, photographic negatives, and blue prints with the intention of passing them on to the enemy. While more comprehensive, these passages were not much different than what had been in previous laws against spying and espionage.

The 1918 amendment to the act, also called the Sedition Act. The act made it illegal to do the following:

• To "cause … or incite … insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, or refusal of duty, in the military or naval forces of the United States";
  • To "utter, print, write, or publish any disloyal, profane, scurrilous, or abusive language about the form of government of the United States, or the Constitution of the United States, or the military or naval forces of the United States, or the flag … or the uniform of the Army or Navy of the United States, or any language intended to bring the form of government … or the Constitution … or the military or naval forces … or the flag … of the United States into contempt, scorn, contumely, or disrepute";
Espionage and Sedition Acts

Wow.....amazing.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Featured Donation for Server Hosting[/paste:font]
Please consider donating to USMessageBoard.com to help cover server hosting fees. USMB is hosted on a dedicated server with the following hardware: 2x Xeon E5-2620 Hexcore Processors, 64GB RAM, 600GB SAS drive, 6 TB SATA drive.
Monthly$415.00

The NSA spent $1.5 billion.

Wow.....amazing.

Who gees it so bad. I dont wat to cry on that.

No.....the investigation was fake based on a conspiracy created by Hillary and Washington Establishment insiders to reverse the results of a presidential election.

After dozens of fake stories from unnamed sources you still think this stuff is on the level.
It's bogus.
It goes along with the fact that Trump is an outsider being taken advantage by government insiders.
Traitors in his government and his WH.
Why else would so many leaks be coming out of there.
Trump Says ‘I Think It Was Russia’ That Hacked the Democrats

Why would so many leaks be coming out of there? Because he trashes people and people are human enough to respond by trashing him. Kind of like an internet politics board.
You seriously are a simpleton.
Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

Trump isn't running in 2018. I guarantee you that if the GOP allows the democrats to get away with this shit, they will get slaughtered in 2018
Son, the dems are doing nothing that the GOP can't stop. You know it, I know it, and I know that McCaul is safe from voters like you.

Did I mention the democrats? No. Did you bother to read the post you responded to? No. Can you actually read? Probably not much above 5th grade. Try to follow the discussion or stop wasting my time.
So you attack when you can't argue facts. OK. McCaul is safe from the far right fucks in his district. Fact.

I didn't say he wasn't safe, did I? I said the GOP. That's the entire GOP is going to get slaughtered if they continue to stand around and do nothing.

And I do attack morons who don't bother to stick to a discussion and instead waste my time.
You attack yourself? That's a new one, but go for it.

Thank you for admitting McCaul was safe.

Yes, the GOP is between a rock and a hard place.

I think my 12 year old stopped saying stupid remarks like your first one, 2 years ago.

The scope of Mueller's mission needs to be confined to the Russian hoax. Trump isn't on trial for every business deal he ever made. Leftists want to prosecute him nonstop. They have nothing positive for America so destroying their enemy is a must.
If Mueller finds illegal activity other than on the Russian electioneering, he is just supposed to ignore it?
The trumpanzees would say yes.

Wow.....amazing.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Featured Donation for Server Hosting[/paste:font]
Please consider donating to USMessageBoard.com to help cover server hosting fees. USMB is hosted on a dedicated server with the following hardware: 2x Xeon E5-2620 Hexcore Processors, 64GB RAM, 600GB SAS drive, 6 TB SATA drive.
Monthly$415.00

The NSA spent $1.5 billion.
Guess obvious sarcasm it a bit over your head.

Or else what?

The media will REALLY bring the full court press against him?

My body is ready to see what that looks like...

If Mueller finds illegal activity other than on the Russian electioneering, he is just supposed to ignore it?
The trumpanzees would say yes.
No one can just walk away if it is determined that a crime was committed.

one needs to follow the money, and one crime leads to another. To think Clinton only got a blow job.
Yes only a BJ, since nothing else was ever found.
Yes...that was the Whitewater investigation.......if Ken Starr had done as Ice weasel wants, we never would have heard of Paula Jones, etc.

If Trump broke the law in one of his business dealings, he should be held to account like anyone else.

Look, you guys are the ones who nominated him despite his hiding his business dealings. Don't get upset when it blows up in your face.

A lot of right wingers on here are only partially "defending" the orange buffoon.....Actually, they are trying to defend their own freaking stupidity for voting in this charlatan and clueless demagogue.

nope that was, and is, you obamabots who continue to defend the worst president in history and the only one who truly hated this country and was determined to destroy it.

gee, gnat thinks the truth is funny. gnat is one of the dumbest posters on USMB
:itsok:

one needs to follow the money, and one crime leads to another. To think Clinton only got a blow job.
Yes only a BJ, since nothing else was ever found.
Yes...that was the Whitewater investigation.......if Ken Starr had done as Ice weasel wants, we never would have heard of Paula Jones, etc.
The problem with that is you're ignoring he fact that Bill and Hillary are up to so much corruption that if it wasn't Monica or Paula Jones it would have been something else.
The GOP literally ignored the real crimes and went after low hanging fruit.
They were hoping that Bubba would show some honor and simply resign.....but of course he has none....and neither does Hillary.

Is that his purpose? When did we find men guilty until proven innocent? Why are leftists so corrupt?

because they cannot get over the FACT that Trump won and that the corrupt media was not able to manipulate the outcome.
This had nothing to do with trump winning or the media, but all about potential crimes of this administration. You never saw anything like this during the 8 years of Obama.

you live in fantasy land. The Clinton and Obama administrations were two of the most corrupt in our history. But they had the lying media in their corner. The list of "suicides" and unexplained deaths following the Clintons is very long, but has anyone demanded an investigation? has any news outlet done an investigation and reported on it?

What I said earlier is true. the media was not able to control the election of 2016 and they cannot get over it, so they continue to create lies and innuendo about Trump, his family, and his companies. Its a sick country we live in.

Hello - You are wandering way off topic here. If you bother to read my original post, this has nothing to do with "The Leftists" these warnings to leave Mueller alone are coming from Conservative lawmakers, not Democrats, and I would remind you that Mr. Mueller is a lifelong Republican himself. The Democrats are content to sit back and watch this administration self destruct. :bye1:

They are coming from a few establishment douche bag Republicans. Mewler will get the same treatment Ken Star got, and worse.
:lol: As if you have any power.

Barack Obama can do real estate deals with scum like Tony Rezko and you don't bat an eye. Hillary Clinton can use insider information to turn a huge profit in the futures market and she's given a pass.

Trumlp made a $50 million profit off his sale of the florida property to a russian. And the russian didn't even want the house.
This is what Duke Cunningham got caught and thrown in prison for.

Why are only republicans threatened with "bipartisan backlash"? Barry Hussein was accused of using the IRS to spy on and intimidate and punish political enemies and he prevented his IRS head from testifying before congress with an executive order. There was no bipartisan backlash. Hussein's A.G. was implicated in the death of a Border Patrol Officer after Operation Fast/Furious and refused to testify before congress and was cited for contempt of congress. There was no bipartisan backlash. It was alleged that Obama ordered pizza while the brave defenders at Benghazi ran out of ammunition and were killed and dragged through the streets. There was no bipartisan backlash.
You con-servatives are SUCH victims.

Barack Obama can do real estate deals with scum like Tony Rezko and you don't bat an eye. Hillary Clinton can use insider information to turn a huge profit in the futures market and she's given a pass.

Trumlp made a $50 million profit off his sale of the florida property to a russian. And the russian didn't even want the house.

That's against the law? Selling something? Grasping at straws much?

:lol:
That's a old money laundering trick...as I said before, Duke Cunningham ended up in prison for doing that very thing.

Forum List

Back