Mr. President: Leave Mueller alone...or else!

No.....the investigation was fake based on a conspiracy created by Hillary and Washington Establishment insiders to reverse the results of a presidential election.
Oh, you are true believer with a Putin chip in your head.
Yeah.....I'm a retired Green Beret so I must love Russia. :anj_stfu:
That beret does not protect you from treason.
No it doesn't dumbass, but it does make you more than just your average gullible American.

The scope of Mueller's mission needs to be confined to the Russian hoax. Trump isn't on trial for every business deal he ever made. Leftists want to prosecute him nonstop. They have nothing positive for America so destroying their enemy is a must.

If Trump broke the law in one of his business dealings, he should be held to account like anyone else.

Look, you guys are the ones who nominated him despite his hiding his business dealings. Don't get upset when it blows up in your face.
/---/ as long as hildabeast, Bernie and Obozo are off limites, eh Sparky?
They aren't off limits. In fact, Mueller has nothing to do with them. If President Trump wants to investigate them, all he needs to do is pick up the phone and call Jeff Sessions and have the DOJ investigate them. But he doesn't for some reason. Instead, he tweets about them.

No.....the investigation was fake based on a conspiracy created by Hillary and Washington Establishment insiders to reverse the results of a presidential election.

The investigation started from NSA intercepts.
No......that is the media's cover story for it.
First it was an idea from the Hillary campaign.....then they spent the last 7 months setting it up.
None of it can be trusted.
After dozens of fake stories from unnamed sources you still think this stuff is on the level.
It's bogus.
It goes along with the fact that Trump is an outsider being taken advantage by government insiders.
Traitors in his government and his WH.
Why else would so many leaks be coming out of there.
Trump Says ‘I Think It Was Russia’ That Hacked the Democrats

Why would so many leaks be coming out of there? Because he trashes people and people are human enough to respond by trashing him. Kind of like an internet politics board.

Think about it. The russian bought the property, paying twice what it was worth. Trump has been taking russian money for decades.

A lot of wealthy Americans have. I can think of quite a few.

Those americans admitted having contact with russians.

Trump has as well including the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow. He's hidden nothing.
Release Trump's tax returns and then we can agree.
The investigation isn't about his tax returns. Mueller know he has nothing so now he is grasping at straws. Mueller should have been fired already.

Mueller's law firm has as its clients Kushner, Trump and Manafort. Rumour is big that they are trying flip Manafort. Back buzz is that Kushner's lawyers hung Don Jr. by giving the NYT the emails between Kushner and Don Jr.

But whoa geeze. If the lawyers in the firm give secret lawyer client privilege to Mueller to try to hang Manafort and Trump this is going to go big.

And then HE would see a backlash of republican voters throwing him out of office or refusing to vote GOP ever again.
Not in that district. McCaul is well adored in that district and Texans again are looking to Cruz not Trump.

Trump isn't running in 2018. I guarantee you that if the GOP allows the democrats to get away with this shit, they will get slaughtered in 2018
Son, the dems are doing nothing that the GOP can't stop. You know it, I know it, and I know that McCaul is safe from voters like you.

Did I mention the democrats? No. Did you bother to read the post you responded to? No. Can you actually read? Probably not much above 5th grade. Try to follow the discussion or stop wasting my time.
So you attack when you can't argue facts. OK. McCaul is safe from the far right fucks in his district. Fact.

I didn't say he wasn't safe, did I? I said the GOP. That's the entire GOP is going to get slaughtered if they continue to stand around and do nothing.

And I do attack morons who don't bother to stick to a discussion and instead waste my time.

The scope of Mueller's mission needs to be confined to the Russian hoax. Trump isn't on trial for every business deal he ever made. Leftists want to prosecute him nonstop. They have nothing positive for America so destroying their enemy is a must.

If Trump broke the law in one of his business dealings, he should be held to account like anyone else.

Look, you guys are the ones who nominated him despite his hiding his business dealings. Don't get upset when it blows up in your face.
/---/ as long as hildabeast, Bernie and Obozo are off limites, eh Sparky?
They aren't off limits. In fact, Mueller has nothing to do with them. If President Trump wants to investigate them, all he needs to do is pick up the phone and call Jeff Sessions and have the DOJ investigate them. But he doesn't for some reason. Instead, he tweets about them.

Are you nuts? Of course the investigators are being investigated.

It doesn't have to be Trump.

Exactly right.

And if what Mueller wants to do is to go beyond the scope of the investigation, he not only has to be fired, he MUST be fired.

The Law is the Law, even the Demrats understand that.

Not in that district. McCaul is well adored in that district and Texans again are looking to Cruz not Trump.

Trump isn't running in 2018. I guarantee you that if the GOP allows the democrats to get away with this shit, they will get slaughtered in 2018
Son, the dems are doing nothing that the GOP can't stop. You know it, I know it, and I know that McCaul is safe from voters like you.

Did I mention the democrats? No. Did you bother to read the post you responded to? No. Can you actually read? Probably not much above 5th grade. Try to follow the discussion or stop wasting my time.
So you attack when you can't argue facts. OK. McCaul is safe from the far right fucks in his district. Fact.

I didn't say he wasn't safe, did I? I said the GOP. That's the entire GOP is going to get slaughtered if they continue to stand around and do nothing.

And I do attack morons who don't bother to stick to a discussion and instead waste my time.
You attack yourself? That's a new one, but go for it.

Thank you for admitting McCaul was safe.

Yes, the GOP is between a rock and a hard place.

Oh, you are true believer with a Putin chip in your head.
Yeah.....I'm a retired Green Beret so I must love Russia. :anj_stfu:
That beret does not protect you from treason.
No it doesn't dumbass, but it does make you more than just your average gullible American.
You have been indoctrinated well, comrade.

If the Republicans get slaughtered in 2018, it will be because of Trump.

No dude. That only exists in your head.

Yes dude. I look at reality not the fantasy land you live in.

What are you 10 years old? Dammit what a waste of time! Go outside and play kid.
Trump and the GOP are in the cluster fuck of this century. What a mess.
You're like the kid who kills his parents and then pleads for mercy from the judge because he's an orphan. The fame media and snowflakes like you caused this mess. It's what you wanted.

The far right and what is called the alt right do not care about Trump's crimes is the point.

Using the alt right is a dead giveaway.
Using "alt right" is true and those who oppose its use are guilty of treason or don't understand what alt right is. You are an old rocker, so I will give you a break on ability to answer.
ROFL! So opposing the use of a certain term is treason?

Stuff like that is why I've given up trying to reason with snowflakes. It would be easier to teach algebra to a rat.

First it was an idea from the Hillary campaign.....then they spent the last 7 months setting it up.
After dozens of fake stories from unnamed sources you still think this stuff is on the level.
It's bogus.
It goes along with the fact that Trump is an outsider being taken advantage by government insiders.
Traitors in his government and his WH.
Why else would so many leaks be coming out of there.
Trump Says ‘I Think It Was Russia’ That Hacked the Democrats

Why would so many leaks be coming out of there? Because he trashes people and people are human enough to respond by trashing him. Kind of like an internet politics board.
You seriously are a simpleton.

The NSA intercepts were from well before the election, before Clinton or Trump won the nomination. And ironically Trump was told about it back in august 2016. While you're in denial.

The NSA intercepts were from well before the election, before Clinton or Trump won the nomination. And ironically Trump was told about it back in august 2016. While you're in denial.
Wow.....amazing.
I never knew that data could be saved....I always thought the cloud was just an invisible data stream that's lost the moment it's sent.

Guess you're too stupid to figure out that the Russians contacting someone in the Trump campaign isn't collusion.
It's just a common thing that they do and have done for going on 70 years.
Of course our enemies will try to establish communications with our presidential candidates.
And of course Obama used those communications, despite their obvious innocent nature at the time, used them as an pretext to spy on Trump.
Then they started leaking this to the press after Trump won the election in hopes of creating a fake scandal to discredit his new administration.
This is called espionage, Dipshit.

Wow.....amazing.
I never knew that data could be saved....I always thought the cloud was just an invisible data stream that's lost the moment it's sent..

You're a real clown aren't you. You're either playing stupid, or you really are stupid. The NSA has a program where they collect and keep almost 20% of the internets daily traffic.

Utah Data Center - Wikipedia

The Utah Data Center, also known as the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center,[1] is a data storage facility for the United States Intelligence Community that is designed to store data estimated to be on the order of exabytes or larger.

The National Security Agency (NSA) leads operations at the facility as the executive agent for the Director of National Intelligence.[4] It is located at Camp Williams near Bluffdale, Utah, betweenUtah Lake and Great Salt Lake and was completed in May 2014 at a cost of $1.5 billion.[5]

Forum List

Back