Mr. President....Campaign In Kalifornia!

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
I've been saying this for weeks....concede NOTHING to these commie turds. With what's going on in the former "California Dream", you have an opportunity to do very well there. Overcome years of dipshit failure? probably not but you can surely steal a couple million in the popular vote and coattail some Congress critters into the House. Go WEST young man....Newsome doesn't have a clue and there is political GOLD to be mined.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

e64e0ccb029df5337be1fc35bfcfdcc7.jpg

California Chaos: Gov. Gavin Newsom grapples with wildfires, blackouts and more

But but but, wait, I gave $500 million of taxpayer's money to people to sit around and discuss climate change....

As long as money vanishes, California will keep voting Dem.

• Banned
If he comes anywhere around here, I will be there. This state is indeed in dire need of adult leadership.

I used to drive over all the time from Phoenix...not anymore...my pocket knife is now considered a concealed weapon because it's got a little boss on the blade to work it with one hand. WTF?

If he comes anywhere around here, I will be there. This state is indeed in dire need of adult leadership.

I used to drive over all the time from Phoenix...not anymore...my pocket knife is now considered a concealed weapon because it's got a little boss on the blade to work it with one hand. WTF?
Never heard of that one but I'm not surprised.
I drive over to Phoenix at least once a year to go rock crawling with friends over there. Usually Apache Junction or the mesa area north of town.
I'm looking at Sedona pretty hard again since PG,&E has shit the bed.

• Banned
Never heard of that one but I'm not surprised.
I drive over to Phoenix at least once a year to go rock crawling with friends over there. Usually Apache Junction or the mesa area north of town.
I'm looking at Sedona pretty hard again since PG,&E has shit the bed.

Sedona is HIGH DOLLAR....pretty but full of rich space-cases. The Junction used to be a drive through the desert for me...now there's no break between there and Mesa...totally developed with shitty brown, tiled roof houses that all look the same. I'm tired of what Phoenix has become.....I often think about heading up into western Colorado around Gunnison.

Forum List

Back