Mpls under lockdown after suspect commits suicide, unrest follows

if you can give me a breakdown of the political affiliations of all the "rioters" out there it would help. you seem to know it so i'd appreciate some insight.

What I have found is that authoritarian leftists view their political attachment as identity, and that identity acts almost like a religious affiliation. They are the true believer. In cases like these, the true believers are motivated to defend their faith, and so spring into action creating an entire alternate reality instead of simply admitting "yes, it is leftists pulling this shit"

Long past time to start shooting looters on sight.
Long past time, this shit needs to end. There are no peaceful protests, just criminals. Anytime now some dope will come along and blame White Supremacists.
Just my luck I work in South Mpls this week. At least it is down by Minnehaha Creek on the Edina border. Nothing happening there since it is higher end housing. I will swing very wide of downtown.
I saw a post blaming white supremacists just yesterday in the thread about the Portland thug being arrested , and it received thanks.

It is a sign of utter psychosis as far as I'm concerned. To believe that white supremacists have such incredible makeup skills so as to make themselves look black is just too ridiculous for words.
PJW just posted a video about this very thing...

False reports on social media. Sure seems to happen a lot prior to violence.
Then people are tearing shit up over lies. BLM and the like have nothing to do with it anymore.
Read BLM manifesto. They have everything to do with it.
i mean the excuse of BLM and their original cause. you can hear their "vocal" leadership pretty much say "give us everything or die"
Actually that is not true. It is convenient and suits one's personal bias to blame it all on one thing. BLM has become a convenient scape on despite a few facts.

Not every black person is BLM, but every person involved in violence is characterized as BLM.

BLM has vocally opposed violence, attempted to maintain peaceful demonstrations, actively tried to protect police and business targeted by violent demonstrators. Whether you agree with them or not, is another matter, but they have a stated cause, and it does not involve violence and are no different than many other movements. If you look at their website, it's pretty clear. They have never advocated violence or killing people as you claim.

Open groups and causes have no control over who does what under their name. Kind of like when someone murders someone and people say Republican/Democrats did xyz but it happens all the time anyway.

So everything is blamed on BLM. That's convenient and and serves a political cause in the same way as blaming everything on racism does. But you can't see that?

And we really want to ignore the role of social media here don't we? Disinformation. Whether deliberate or unintentional spreads like a California wildfire roils people into action. Malicious individuals or groups spread deliberately false material designed to inflame - specific examples include white supremacists posing as Antifa calling for violence in the suburbs, or the fake one about an Antifa rally targeting kids that brought out white nationalists to confront them (no one Antifa were there). How much of that do you think is floating around in a country that is now like dry tinder?
Complete and utter bullshit.
It doesn't pass the smell test.
Who is paying for the van loads of professional protestors that are black?
Right here in my town, NUMEROUS people, including myself, saw plain white rented vans full of black folks. Who paid for the vans, the hotel rooms, food etc. At the same time they all wear the same BLM shirts.... who paid for them?
In Chicago, the BLM organizer was ON THE STREETS the night of the organized looting, and also loudly defended the actions of the looters - saying - it was reparations.

So bullshit that BLM is not behind this, and organizing it and funding parts of it.
More like a combo of all dark forced leftist shadows, so it don't matter which acronym is used. Their the same no matter what color skin they hide behind it......Dang that was a good line.

You see it. This was a communist inspired operation planned for yrs. A virus and calamity to set it off. This is a professional operation.

We need to declare WAR on these people. They've declared it.

There are extremist groups out there TRYING to start a war, they've been trying for years. And they aren't commies. What few commies are left are mostly feckless kids in Che t-shirts.
if you can give me a breakdown of the political affiliations of all the "rioters" out there it would help. you seem to know it so i'd appreciate some insight.

What a stupid response. Perhaps you can do that, since you are the one claiming they are all leftists.

I've posted before with links to articles, including arrests, showing the diverse array of extremists involved. Do you your own research because you ignore mine and then make dumb statements like this.
you keep saying things like they're not commies, just kids in che-shirts. this would indicate you know their political beliefs and why they are out there.

and i'd make less dumb statements if i stopped responding to the stupid shit you say expecting you to put emotions down and play with facts for awhile. but when you say shit like white supremacists are out there doing this and i ask you to give examples and you ghost up and fade away, what am i supposed to think?

i've asked many many times for examples of the WS groups out there tearing shit up and all you do is either not reply at all, give me 1 example from awhile back, or just counter attack and say you've already answered this but never have.

tell me - given how you dance around - how can i say less stupid shit when responding to stupid shit? what few links you post i challenge and POOF you gone.

Long past time, this shit needs to end. There are no peaceful protests, just criminals. Anytime now some dope will come along and blame White Supremacists.
Just my luck I work in South Mpls this week. At least it is down by Minnehaha Creek on the Edina border. Nothing happening there since it is higher end housing. I will swing very wide of downtown.
I saw a post blaming white supremacists just yesterday in the thread about the Portland thug being arrested , and it received thanks.

It is a sign of utter psychosis as far as I'm concerned. To believe that white supremacists have such incredible makeup skills so as to make themselves look black is just too ridiculous for words.
PJW just posted a video about this very thing...

He's brilliant.

A suspect committed suicide and false reports on social media start unrest and looting. Mpls under lockdown and teargas deployed. National Guard deployed.
Damn animals will look for any excuse to burn, loot, and murder. Doesn't even matter if based on a lie. Governor Walz and The Mayor Frey should resign.
Anyone defending rioting and looting is simply unAmerican scum.

Why don't you fools ever look at the REASONS why people are protesting, looting and rioting. For more than 5 years, Black Lives Matter have been protesting the murders of unarmed blacks by police on the streets of the USA. Under the policies of successive Republican Administrations, and using Zero Tolerance and the War on Drugs, the police have been harassing young minority men, and murdering them in unprecedented numbers.

1500 people died as a result of police actions in the USA last year, and that number is going up, not down. Crime is going down. Arrests are going down. Killing of civilians by the police is increasing. Black people are 7 times more likely to die at the hands of police than white people. The unarmed black man in Kenosha is lying paralyzed and near death in the hospital, the 17 year old who killed 2 people, and injured one other, is arrested without incident.

You wrote the words.
Let's get one thing straight about your stupid Tea Party reference.
Every man who participated in that event knew they would be shot on site or hung by the British for treason.
I am perfectly good with that outcome for today's rioting. Are you? Pathetic troll.
Hang em High.

Hey man,

I know you've mentioned you live in Minnesota. I lived in NE Minneapolis from 1995-2001 (I worked for United Healthcare).

Minnesota has been slowly trending more right since 2000. Trump came close to winning Minnesota in 2016. With all the chaos there, any chance Trump wins in 2020 in your opinion?

A suspect committed suicide and false reports on social media start unrest and looting. Mpls under lockdown and teargas deployed. National Guard deployed.
Damn animals will look for any excuse to burn, loot, and murder. Doesn't even matter if based on a lie. Governor Walz and The Mayor Frey should resign.

Why don't you fools ever look at the REASONS why people are protesting, looting and rioting. For more than 5 years, Black Lives Matter have been protesting the murders of unarmed blacks by police on the streets of the USA. Under the policies of successive Republican Administrations, and using Zero Tolerance and the War on Drugs, the police have been harassing young minority men, and murdering them in unprecedented numbers.

1500 people died as a result of police actions in the USA last year, and that number is going up, not down. Crime is going down. Arrests are going down. Killing of civilians by the police is increasing. Black people are 7 times more likely to die at the hands of police than white people. The unarmed black man in Kenosha is lying paralyzed and near death in the hospital, the 17 year old who killed 2 people, and injured one other, is arrested without incident.
heres a little advice,,,done break the law and resist police orders and you wont be killed,,
as for the guy that didnt get killed when arrested,,he didnt resist like blake did when he fought the cops and tried to get a knife to kill them,,,

I notice how you left out the thousands of blacks including babys and children being killed everyday,,,

To add also. They paint white supremacists as backwards toothless hillbillies, and now they paint them as geniuses leading a vast clever conspiracy to blame blacks for the destruction and rioting.
Never mind what we see with our own eyes.

You wrote the words.
Every man who participated in that event knew they would be shot on site or hung by the British for treason.
I am perfectly good with that outcome for today's rioting. Are you? Pathetic troll.
Hang em High.

Hey man,

I know you've mentioned you live in Minnesota. I lived in NE Minneapolis from 1995-2001 (I worked for United Healthcare).

Minnesota has been slowly trending more right since 2000. Trump came close to winning Minnesota in 2016. With all the chaos there, any chance Trump wins in 2020 in your opinion?
Here is a link...
Hillary only took state by 70k votes and Mn is one of only two states with a divided legislature.
Not as liberal as everyone believes.

More purposely instigated race wars and rioting for the purpose of "Order Out Of Chaos."

Don't fall for any of this deception. I get people's anger at the rioters, but look at the bigger picture. The rioters/ looters are pawns.

Last edited:
You wrote the words.
Hang em High.

Hey man,

Here is a link...
Hillary only took state by 70k votes and Mn is one of only two states with a divided legislature.
Not as liberal as everyone believes.
Kurt Daudt is a spineless cuck...The MN GOP is rudderless and toothless...May as well be a one-party state.

Nonsense.
You are excusing the rioting. Period.
The reasons went up with the flames.

They're looting and rioting because they're commies, useful idiots, and fucking animals.

Period, full stop.

They're looting and rioting because they're commies, useful idiots, and fucking animals.

Period, full stop.
Typical nonsense from the Canuck.
Or is it the Cancuck?

Dragonlady, could you do be a solid and let me know your address so I can come steal everything that is yours and then burn down your house?

Your arguments have really opened my eyes, and knowing that I have the moral authority that comes with being politically correct, I figured it about damn time I finally do something for social justice!

T.I.A.

Oh, and by the way. I can really use some air Jordan's, so please stock up.

Graphic video. Suspect shooting himself as police approached. Was wanted in connection with a murder in parking garage...
I don't believe I suicide or irrationality of thought. The suspect very likely saved himself from hideously cruel beatings, torture, malnourishment, drugging, poisoning, stabbing, and mayhem in prison.

Forum List

Back