Mpls under lockdown after suspect commits suicide, unrest follows

False reports on social media. Sure seems to happen a lot prior to violence.
Then people are tearing shit up over lies. BLM and the like have nothing to do with it anymore.
Read BLM manifesto. They have everything to do with it.
i mean the excuse of BLM and their original cause. you can hear their "vocal" leadership pretty much say "give us everything or die"
Actually that is not true. It is convenient and suits one's personal bias to blame it all on one thing. BLM has become a convenient scape on despite a few facts.

Not every black person is BLM, but every person involved in violence is characterized as BLM.

BLM has vocally opposed violence, attempted to maintain peaceful demonstrations, actively tried to protect police and business targeted by violent demonstrators. Whether you agree with them or not, is another matter, but they have a stated cause, and it does not involve violence and are no different than many other movements. If you look at their website, it's pretty clear. They have never advocated violence or killing people as you claim.

Open groups and causes have no control over who does what under their name. Kind of like when someone murders someone and people say Republican/Democrats did xyz but it happens all the time anyway.

So everything is blamed on BLM. That's convenient and and serves a political cause in the same way as blaming everything on racism does. But you can't see that?

And we really want to ignore the role of social media here don't we? Disinformation. Whether deliberate or unintentional spreads like a California wildfire roils people into action. Malicious individuals or groups spread deliberately false material designed to inflame - specific examples include white supremacists posing as Antifa calling for violence in the suburbs, or the fake one about an Antifa rally targeting kids that brought out white nationalists to confront them (no one Antifa were there). How much of that do you think is floating around in a country that is now like dry tinder?
Complete and utter bullshit.
It doesn't pass the smell test.
Who is paying for the van loads of professional protestors that are black?
Right here in my town, NUMEROUS people, including myself, saw plain white rented vans full of black folks. Who paid for the vans, the hotel rooms, food etc. At the same time they all wear the same BLM shirts.... who paid for them?
In Chicago, the BLM organizer was ON THE STREETS the night of the organized looting, and also loudly defended the actions of the looters - saying - it was reparations.

So bullshit that BLM is not behind this, and organizing it and funding parts of it.

Then people are tearing shit up over lies. BLM and the like have nothing to do with it anymore.
i mean the excuse of BLM and their original cause. you can hear their "vocal" leadership pretty much say "give us everything or die"
Actually that is not true. It is convenient and suits one's personal bias to blame it all on one thing. BLM has become a convenient scape on despite a few facts.

Not every black person is BLM, but every person involved in violence is characterized as BLM.

BLM has vocally opposed violence, attempted to maintain peaceful demonstrations, actively tried to protect police and business targeted by violent demonstrators. Whether you agree with them or not, is another matter, but they have a stated cause, and it does not involve violence and are no different than many other movements. If you look at their website, it's pretty clear. They have never advocated violence or killing people as you claim.

Open groups and causes have no control over who does what under their name. Kind of like when someone murders someone and people say Republican/Democrats did xyz but it happens all the time anyway.

So everything is blamed on BLM. That's convenient and and serves a political cause in the same way as blaming everything on racism does. But you can't see that?

And we really want to ignore the role of social media here don't we? Disinformation. Whether deliberate or unintentional spreads like a California wildfire roils people into action. Malicious individuals or groups spread deliberately false material designed to inflame - specific examples include white supremacists posing as Antifa calling for violence in the suburbs, or the fake one about an Antifa rally targeting kids that brought out white nationalists to confront them (no one Antifa were there). How much of that do you think is floating around in a country that is now like dry tinder?
sorry - i stopped reading pretty quickly again as i can apply your instant defense logic to the same people and places these groups attack after stereotyping.

you don't want to be stereotyped - don't do it to others.

not all police are killers. in fact, very few of them are. yet, here we are trying to get rid of them due to this "agenda" by people who refuse to be stereotyped themselves.

not all white people are racist, yet we hear that shit all the time. i've challenged you SEVERAL TIMES to give me examples of a white supremacist doing what BLM and Antifa are doing and you ghost me every single time OR point to a singular event as if that matches the dozens we see nightly from BLM and Antifa.

until you put your rules for 1 group on all groups, you're simply biased as hell. and no, i'm not going to redefine this because you don't happen to like it. if you don't want to be seen a given way, don't act that way. but for the love of god stop trying to redefine things so you "wrongs" are always "right" because you seem to think your emotional investment is greater than anyone elses in this life.

Thanks for yet another whine and laundry list of grievances, that frankly, could well apply to you.

I'm going to stick to the topic however, the topic is not you (nor did I make it about you) nor is it me.

Instead of making a case of what I do or don't do, make your own case as to how whites shouldn't all be defined as racist based on skin color (in the appropropriate threads) and you'll find I probably agree with you.

I won't respond further to you here.

Good day.

Right here in my town, NUMEROUS people, including myself, saw plain white rented vans full of black folks. Who paid for the vans, the hotel rooms, food etc. At the same time they all wear the same BLM shirts.... who paid for them?
In Chicago, the BLM organizer was ON THE STREETS the night of the organized looting, and also loudly defended the actions of the looters - saying - it was reparations.

So bullshit that BLM is not behind this, and organizing it and funding parts of it.
More like a combo of all dark forced leftist shadows, so it don't matter which acronym is used. Their the same no matter what color skin they hide behind it......Dang that was a good line.

You see it. This was a communist inspired operation planned for yrs. A virus and calamity to set it off. This is a professional operation.

We need to declare WAR on these people. They've declared it.

This ain't just BLM....This is a combo of all dark leftist forces preplanned and professionally coordinated. Commercial grade fire works aren't that easy to obtain. I believe you have to have a license obviously.

Oddly enough...there is nothing wrong with that. In fact - it's a legit business. Are you conflating professional protestors with rioters?

Who is paying for van loads of professional protestors who are white?

Are you conflating protestors with rioters?

Yes, one BLM organizer did and she is absolutely wrong and a black eye on BLM if they haven't repudiated it. It has been condemned by many in her community.

A Chicago Black Lives Matter organizer defended the widespread weekend looting in the heart of the Windy City — as “reparation.”
“I don’t care if somebody decides to loot a Gucci’s or a Macy’s or a Nike because that makes sure that that person eats. That makes sure that that person has clothes,” Ariel Atkins said at a rally outside the South Loop police station Monday, local outlets reported.
“That’s a reparation,” Atkins said. “Anything they want to take, take it because these businesses have insurance.”
She also criticized the Rev. Jesse Jackson, who took to Twitter earlier Monday to denounce the “pillaging, robbing & looting” as “humiliating, embarrassing & morally wrong.”

Does one person represent the entire group?

More like a combo of all dark forced leftist shadows, so it don't matter which acronym is used. Their the same no matter what color skin they hide behind it......Dang that was a good line.

You see it. This was a communist inspired operation planned for yrs. A virus and calamity to set it off. This is a professional operation.

There are extremist groups out there TRYING to start a war, they've been trying for years. And they aren't commies. What few commies are left are mostly feckless kids in Che t-shirts.

There are extremist groups out there TRYING to start a war, they've been trying for years. And they aren't commies. What few commies are left are mostly feckless kids in Che t-shirts.
sorry sweetie but your lies are fooling anyone,,,

Let Antifa and BLM burn down Minneapolis. :mad: This is what the Communist Democrats get for openly supporting George Soros and Tom Steyer financially supported Communist domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM!:icon_rolleyes:

Let Antifa and BLM burn down Minneapolis. :mad: This is what the Communist Democrats get for openly supporting George Soros and Tom Steyer financially supported Communist domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM!:icon_rolleyes:

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone attached Soros to it. Waiting for the Bill Gates attachment.

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone attached Soros to it. Waiting for the Bill Gates attachment.
well soros is directly funding a lot of it,,so whats your point???

are you mad we know whats going on or are you mad you dont,,,

Jewish Nazi George Soros pays these groups to riot like in 2015-2016. George Soros is the bagman of the Communist Democratic Party.

Last edited:

well soros is directly funding a lot of it,,so whats your point???

are you mad we know whats going on or are you mad you dont,,,
President Trump should let the Communist Democrats burn down their cities if that's what they choose to do and i'm also saying George Soros and other Communist Democrat Billionaires are bankrolling Antifa and BLM. Those cities wont be voting for President Trump anyway so let them destroy their neighborhoods!

sorry - i stopped reading pretty quickly again as i can apply your instant defense logic to the same people and places these groups attack after stereotyping.

you don't want to be stereotyped - don't do it to others.

not all police are killers. in fact, very few of them are. yet, here we are trying to get rid of them due to this "agenda" by people who refuse to be stereotyped themselves.

not all white people are racist, yet we hear that shit all the time. i've challenged you SEVERAL TIMES to give me examples of a white supremacist doing what BLM and Antifa are doing and you ghost me every single time OR point to a singular event as if that matches the dozens we see nightly from BLM and Antifa.

until you put your rules for 1 group on all groups, you're simply biased as hell. and no, i'm not going to redefine this because you don't happen to like it. if you don't want to be seen a given way, don't act that way. but for the love of god stop trying to redefine things so you "wrongs" are always "right" because you seem to think your emotional investment is greater than anyone elses in this life.

Thanks for yet another whine and laundry list of grievances, that frankly, could well apply to you.

I'm going to stick to the topic however, the topic is not you (nor did I make it about you) nor is it me.

Instead of making a case of what I do or don't do, make your own case as to how whites shouldn't all be defined as racist based on skin color (in the appropropriate threads) and you'll find I probably agree with you.

I won't respond further to you here.

Good day.
i beg to differ. it's about all of us because we have to figure out how to break through all the crap walls we've all put up. it's about the excuses a side makes for their actions and how that simply lets the other side know we've raised the level of bullshit up so they can too.

when does that stop?
what has to happen before BLM says "ok - that's what we wanted" and they stop? if i listen to their leadership, hell all white people must die before they stop. color of our skin is just one of far too many walls we put up in order to create an illusion of divide.

crying racism so quickly means you fail to understand the core issues, you simply want to go straight to victim and bypass analysis of ones own actions.

as far as you not responding to me - wow. really? you mean like when i ask you to cite what groups of white supremacists are out there doing and you never do?

if you can't cite action for action what that group is doing, then how can you CONTINUE to compare and bring them in as if they have shit to do with the destruction the left is doing today?

but yea, i've already learned you simply don't respond when you don't like the answer so nothing new here.

good day.

so - to be clear (and forgive me if soros goes off topic and THIS off topic is allowed, i get confused at the ever changing standards based off mood and emotional ties to people) - you do NOT think soros is funding any of this?

i want to be sure of what you're saying here. well if you're still talking to me. :)

Oddly enough...there is nothing wrong with that. In fact - it's a legit business. Are you conflating professional protestors with rioters?

Who is paying for van loads of professional protestors who are white?

Are you conflating protestors with rioters?

Yes, one BLM organizer did and she is absolutely wrong and a black eye on BLM if they haven't repudiated it. It has been condemned by many in her community.

A Chicago Black Lives Matter organizer defended the widespread weekend looting in the heart of the Windy City — as “reparation.”
“I don’t care if somebody decides to loot a Gucci’s or a Macy’s or a Nike because that makes sure that that person eats. That makes sure that that person has clothes,” Ariel Atkins said at a rally outside the South Loop police station Monday, local outlets reported.
“That’s a reparation,” Atkins said. “Anything they want to take, take it because these businesses have insurance.”
She also criticized the Rev. Jesse Jackson, who took to Twitter earlier Monday to denounce the “pillaging, robbing & looting” as “humiliating, embarrassing & morally wrong.”

Does one person represent the entire group?
well god damn - it's a good thing you'd never confuse the 2 in order to derail topics.

if you can give me a breakdown of the political affiliations of all the "rioters" out there it would help. you seem to know it so i'd appreciate some insight.

so - to be clear (and forgive me if soros goes off topic and THIS off topic is allowed, i get confused at the ever changing standards based off mood and emotional ties to people) - you do NOT think soros is funding any of this?

i want to be sure of what you're saying here. well if you're still talking to me. :)
George Soros supports both Antifa and BLM financially so it isn't off topic.

Long past time to start shooting looters on sight.
Long past time, this shit needs to end. There are no peaceful protests, just criminals. Anytime now some dope will come along and blame White Supremacists.
Just my luck I work in South Mpls this week. At least it is down by Minnehaha Creek on the Edina border. Nothing happening there since it is higher end housing. I will swing very wide of downtown.
I saw a post blaming white supremacists just yesterday in the thread about the Portland thug being arrested , and it received thanks.

It is a sign of utter psychosis as far as I'm concerned. To believe that white supremacists have such incredible makeup skills so as to make themselves look black is just too ridiculous for words.

if you can give me a breakdown of the political affiliations of all the "rioters" out there it would help. you seem to know it so i'd appreciate some insight.
These people have never voted in their lives. These are all losers in life ,bitter at their lot in life. Ever see what losers these man bunned and skinny punks look like

What a stupid response. Perhaps you can do that, since you are the one claiming they are all leftists.

I've posted before with links to articles, including arrests, showing the diverse array of extremists involved. Do you your own research because you ignore mine and then make dumb statements like this.

Forum List

Back