Mpls under lockdown after suspect commits suicide, unrest follows

petro

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2013
The cold north
A suspect committed suicide and false reports on social media start unrest and looting. Mpls under lockdown and teargas deployed. National Guard deployed.
Damn animals will look for any excuse to burn, loot, and murder. Doesn't even matter if based on a lie. Governor Walz and The Mayor Frey should resign.
Anyone defending rioting and looting is simply unAmerican scum.

Long past time to start shooting looters on sight.
Long past time, this shit needs to end. There are no peaceful protests, just criminals. Anytime now some dope will come along and blame White Supremacists.
Just my luck I work in South Mpls this week. At least it is down by Minnehaha Creek on the Edina border. Nothing happening there since it is higher end housing. I will swing very wide of downtown.

Graphic video. Suspect shooting himself as police approached. Was wanted in connection with a murder in parking garage...

Idiots on Twitter bitching about video. They demand footage until it doesn't fit the narrative. Police released this immediately, but they still riot.

False reports on social media. Sure seems to happen a lot prior to violence.

False reports on social media. Sure seems to happen a lot prior to violence.
Exactly why the footage was released immediately. They are on news right now saying significant damage to businesses already. Guess it didn't matter. This will go on all night.
I am surprised that Walz has called in the Guard already.

Anyone defending rioting and looting is simply unAmerican scum.
harbor_wide-0c98b702f4ccfa7b7edd7843af36bd77c2fbe679.jpg

You wrote the words.
You posted an ancient picture having nothing to do with Mpls, or current events. Epic fail.
We all know you condone rioting based on your pathetic troll attempt.
Convince me otherwise, or STFU.
CNM has been a dagsukker for years; he's a disgusting low life flyspeck from New Zealand; he's a traitor to a beautiful country. He's a loathsome pos!!!

Greg

You wrote the words.
You posted an ancient picture having nothing to do with Mpls, or current events. Epic fail.
We all know you condone rioting based on your pathetic troll attempt.
Convince me otherwise, or STFU.
CNM has been a dagsukker for years; he's a disgusting low life flyspeck from New Zealand; he's a traitor to a beautiful country. He's a loathsome pos!!!

Greg
He's a globalist agitator that hate's the U.S. Constitution. He loathes that we have the Bill of Rights.

Forum List

Back