MPLS Reaping a Harvest of Violence

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
In a press conference yesterday, Minneapolis’s Zoolander-like Mayor Jacob Frey, described what the city’s police officers are encountering when they respond to 911 calls.

From citypages.com:

“There have been several instances in which law enforcement, and our police officers have responded to a very serious critical incident, in some cases involving loss of life, where they’ve been surrounded, pelted bottles, rocks, or even worse,” Frey said. “That is not a dynamic that will lead to success, that is not a dynamic that will lead to public safety. And it certainly does not serve the victims of shootings or any other form of violence.”
I'm sure once they get their alternative to the police up and running everything will be just fine.

Meanwhile in Lansing MI
Four different trips to prison and he’s open carrying a GLOCK, unchallenged by police.

Minneapolis got away with being a liberal city for quite a while, but the rot was deep and the decline was inevitable. Now the city vies with Seattle, Chicago and Baltimore as a haven for crime. When the crime was limited to minority neighborhoods, Minneapolis’s city fathers–to the extent any are left–were willing to put up with it. But that is no longer true. Murder now reaches into the heart of “progressive” Minnesota.

Violence is general across the now-lawless city: Liberals Bring the War Home

I enjoy watching marxism, anarchy, and communism consume the substandard, soulless fuckups in the electorate. From a safe distance, of course. This keeps the Universe in balance.

If they get too close to my well-armed community, we will respond appropriately.

I enjoy watching marxism, anarchy, and communism consume the substandard, soulless fuckups in the electorate. From a safe distance, of course. This keeps the Universe in balance.

If they get too close to my well-armed community, we will respond appropriately.
1592968775767.png

In a press conference yesterday, Minneapolis’s Zoolander-like Mayor Jacob Frey, described what the city’s police officers are encountering when they respond to 911 calls.

From citypages.com:

“There have been several instances in which law enforcement, and our police officers have responded to a very serious critical incident, in some cases involving loss of life, where they’ve been surrounded, pelted bottles, rocks, or even worse,” Frey said. “That is not a dynamic that will lead to success, that is not a dynamic that will lead to public safety. And it certainly does not serve the victims of shootings or any other form of violence.”
I'm sure once they get their alternative to the police up and running everything will be just fine.

One step away from chaos AD, Visigoth style. What a relief the mayor's got the time to shake a leg in the street though, right?

Forum List

Back