Why Corona Virus Spiking In Very Hot States? Air Conditioning? Families Staying Home With 24/7 Running AC?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
this theory was brought up earlier on Tucker Carlson. It makes sense, a lot of people get sick from inhaling a lot of AC fumes. I know I cant be around AC for very long,it will eventually kill me! Im in Florida and I dont care if its 95 degrees, I am not running my AC all the time, at least I get a lot of breezes here on the west coast. But this makes sense, a lot of people are in thier homes now as its baking in the south and the AC is on most of the time full force. you breathe that stuff in long enough, it could make u real sick!
so what do you guys think? is it AC thats making a lot more Corolla cases this week?

It's all a lie. You're more likely to be aborted than die of COVID-19.

this theory was brought up earlier on Tucker Carlson. It makes sense, a lot of people get sick from inhaling a lot of AC fumes. I know I cant be around AC for very long,it will eventually kill me! Im in Florida and I dont care if its 95 degrees, I am not running my AC all the time, at least I get a lot of breezes here on the west coast. But this makes sense, a lot of people are in thier homes now as its baking in the south and the AC is on most of the time full force. you breathe that stuff in long enough, it could make u real sick!
so what do you guys think? is it AC thats making a lot more Corolla cases this week?
In two places at once? You are surely one amazing person.

What type of fumes does your AC blow into your room(s)?
i think russian? hey, on a few occassions, i have gotten very sick from AC fumes,,,once I got bronchitis from the fumes at working at my local home depot type store,,,it never occured to me how toxic it was to work there between the AC and all of the dust! i thought i was gonna die

well if someone has covid in the household, then u got the AC running,,,yah,,it could spread

i think russian? hey, on a few occassions, i have gotten very sick from AC fumes,,,once I got bronchitis from the fumes at working at my local home depot type store,,,it never occured to me how toxic it was to work there between the AC and all of the dust! i thought i was gonna die
Hmm, it was always the extra large ammonia blueprint printer that did that to me when I was doing auto-cad at an architect company....

in 2006? i worked at a resort here,,,again,,their AC got me so sick,,i was about to quit anyway,,it ate my voice too!
I have worked outside most of my life and wished I had an AC..My Papa would ell me not to sit in front of the window AC because it would make me sick or ruin me from being able to work outside...

Look at a map sometime; Florida has two coasts, dumbass.

In other news, I keep my AC set on 80, sometimes lower depending on the humidity. I'm outside a lot day and night, though, and usually turn it off around 10-12 pm and back on around 11-12 am.

in 2006? i worked at a resort here,,,again,,their AC got me so sick,,i was about to quit anyway,,it ate my voice too!
I have worked outside most of my life and wished I had an AC..My Papa would ell me not to sit in front of the window AC because it would make me sick or ruin me from being able to work outside...
a lot of people dont know these facts about AC,,,,im sure theres lots of them out there that dont maintain their AC, and then at some point in the summer, they become ill. i hear stories of people working in these big office buildings with the AC on full force all the time, and in many cases, the air blowing out can be toxic,,,,,i will take the 90 degree days with some AC/fans running over any day around 60 degrees!

In other news, I keep my AC set on 80, sometimes lower depending on the humidity. I'm outside a lot day and night, though, and usually turn it off around 10-12 pm and back on around 11-12 am.
He said Florida and then the West Coast. Being more specific would help.

i run it time to time, anyway, i usually have a constant gulf wind going right in my condo most of the time, my lania is just in the right place,,,sometimes it slams doors so loud{not good when I had tenants downstairs}....but when it rains,,,it feels like 60MPH winds in the more intense summer storms

a lot of people dont know these facts about AC,,,,im sure theres lots of them out there that dont maintain their AC, and then at some point in the summer, they become ill. i hear stories of people working in these big office buildings with the AC on full force all the time, and in many cases, the air blowing out can be toxic,,,,,i will take the 90 degree days with some AC/fans running over any day around 60 degrees!
I clean the coils and they do get bacteria build up because of the amount of excessive moisture that accumulates in the A-frame condenser coil.

You said Florida and then the West Coast. Be more specific then there gomer.
The west coast of Florida.. The armpit area...

well i was in Sarasota for a few months,then had to move back to my Naples home when the virus hit in March,,, its still for sale,,but should sell soon,,then back to Sarasota !

well i was in Sarasota for a few months,then had to move back to my Naples home when the virus hit in March,,, its still for sale,,but should sell soon,,then back to Sarasota !
So happy for you. Swelter on.

The west coast of Florida.. The armpit area...
yup! all of our armpits smell this time of year

Forum List

Back