Mozart and Hitler …. were citizens of which countries?

what were they?

• Mozart was German

• he was Salzburgian

• he was Austrian

• he was citizen of the Holy Roman Empire

• Hitler was Austrian

• Hitler became German later by some trickery

• Hitler was a German

• something else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even in Europa Mozart is unknown to more as 50 percent population. :::

What a nonsense. Millions of piano players all over the world nerved their people by practising Mozart's music.

Last edited:
Hitler was both Austrian and German, he had citizenry of both countries at some point in his life,

Hitler was since April 30th 1925 stateless. He tried with many tricks to become a citizen of Germany. In the end he got the "Citizenship in the Free State of Brunswick" in February 26th 1932. Otherwise it had been impossible for him to become chancellor and president of Germany.

Mozart was born in the Holy Roman Empire, in an Archbishopric of Salzburg

Last edited:
What are you shameful for?

Eh? Putin is a shame for all mankind, slave of Putin. Same was Hitler and Stalin, and are still all Nazis and Soviets. Same is Kim Jong-un and many others. And Donald Trump is on the best way soon to play also in this league. ... The top winner in this league is currently Lukashenko, isn't it?

Now name me some men who live today in the quality of a Mozart.

Last edited:
I thought he was an ice skater.

:lol: An ice skater and icecold murderer with a ticket to hell ... somehow a nice imagination. Perhaps he is the monster who lost his chains because too less easter eggs had been made? ... Who knows? ...

Last edited:
Dude, YOU THINK THE SLAVES HAD PIANOS, BANJOS AND BRASS INSTRUMENTS....and this is somehow the makeup of the first African-American Spirituals?

Yeah. Out in the fields, you know, with the PIANOS

And the BRASS INSTRUMENTS

I'm sorry it's just too good :laughing0301:

Ah, now you realized how stupid your clams are and making up stuff I never said, but you implied with your own racist idiocy. lol and you're supposed to be teacher.

Last edited:
If we could ask Mozart, he would say that he was a German

Ich hoffe nicht, dass es nötig ist zu sagen, dass mir an Salzburg sehr wenig und am Erzbischof gar nichts gelegen ist und ich auf beides scheiße.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
I hope it's not necessary to say that I care very little about Salzburg and nothing at all about the archbishop and that I don't give a shit about either.

Will mich Deutschland, mein geliebtes Vaterland, worauf ich (wie Sie wissen) stolz bin, nicht aufnehmen, so muß in Gottes Namen Frankreich oder England wieder um einen geschickten Deutschen mehr reich werden,- und das zur Schande der deutschen Nation.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
If Germany, my beloved fatherland, of which (as you know) I am proud, will not accept me, then in God's name France or England must again become richer by one more skilful German - and that to the shame of the German nation.

Last edited:
Zebra

Germany and Austria had been the same for Mozart. The German emperors (the emperors of the Holy Roman Empire of German (=united) nation) had been since a long time (since 1404) nearly always the archdukes of Austria.

Last edited:
Ah, now you realized how stupid your clams are and making up stuff I never said, but you implied with your own racist idiocy. lol and you're supposed to be teacher.

"Clams"...when calling someone stupid, maybe check your work. That's first. Second, I gave you many reputable sources you want to ignore because of your racism. That's on you.

"Clams"...when calling someone stupid, maybe check your work. That's first. Second, I gave you many reputable sources you want to ignore because of your racism. That's on you.

lol you had to admit they got their music and culture from whites already; all you're doing now is jumping up and down and sucking up to your peer group of ass kissing orthodox parrots.Like I said, you can't admit to the blatantly obvious, and you also can't find anything 'racist' here outside of your own knee jerk reactionary guilt complex. Yes, you are stupid. You need to find a commie mod to delete your gibbering posts and replace them with something else in order to sell your latest piles of hot air.

lol you had to admit they got their music and culture from whites already; all you're doing now is jumping up and down and sucking up to your peer group of ass kissing orthodox parrots.Like I said, you can't admit to the blatantly obvious, and you also can't find anything 'racist' here outside of your own knee jerk reactionary guilt complex. Yes, you are stupid. You need to find a commie mod to delete your gibbering posts and replace them with something else in order to sell your latest piles of hot air.

I didn't "HAVE" to admit that, I admitted it FROM THE BEGINNING. Because you're a racist you want to pretend that the Spiritual has no African influence; that they "stole" it from whites. THAT it dumb, but go off.

Zebra

And by the way Zebra. Einstein - you are proud because you think I thought he had been a Swabian = German. But you did not notice my irony. That he became "the Einstein" he thanks other Germans - he thanks this the Alemans. Although he had been an unbelievable talented pupil - he had always excellent grades in school - he had damned difficulties with the Prussian methods of education in school at his time of history. Specially as a teenager all this Prussian nonsense drove him mad. Fortunatelly his spirit and talent was able to be saved from the Alemans in Switzerland. There he got the Higher School Certificate and was able to study physics and mathematics with the objective of a certification as secondary teacher. And there he got a good job. And there he wrote in 1905 three articles which had been worth three Nobel prices. 54 years of his 76 years on Earth Albert Einstein had been a citizen of Switzerland. And he lived the most time in the USA where he also wrote many articles which had been worth a Nobel price.

Forum List

Back