Move over Colonel, Chick-fil-A now #1 fast food chicken

What is really amazing is that you all take this so seriously. A fast food franchise. I think this may be an 'only in America' thing.

Its not the fast food franchise that matters in this instance though that should be blatantly obvious.

What is important is the public’s reaction to the demands of the activist groups. THAT is very interesting considering the fact that it is a fast food chain is utterly irrelevant to that reaction.

Move over Colonel, Chick-fil-A now #1 fast food chicken

Libs won't be liking this

I really couldn't care less. I don't give either one my business. But yeah, hell yeah! Show them liberals by stuffing your face with crappy fast food! That'll teach 'em to mess with conservatives :thup:

:lol:

Ridiculous

The Chick-fil-A CEO has flip-flopped and now wishes to tell everyone how gay-friendly Chick-fil-A is.

Chick fil A CEO Regrets Same-Sex Marriage Debacle - TIME

You conservatives will now have to decide if you're going to financially support a pro-gay restaurant like Chick-fil-A. (And when DriftingSand gets back from lunch and reads this, he'll have to decide whether to vomit up the pro-gay meal he just ate.)

You're a typical dumbass liberal who either can't read or can't understand what you read. No where did he say he was changing his mind on gay marriage, he just regrets that it happened. BIG difference. Anyway the whole point is that the boycott of CFA was an epic fail.

Right. He regrets that it happened because he feels that it could have a negative impact on his bottom line. In other words, he put money before speaking his mind.

What is really amazing is that you all take this so seriously. A fast food franchise. I think this may be an 'only in America' thing.

Its not the fast food franchise that matters in this instance though that should be blatantly obvious.

What is important is the public’s reaction to the demands of the activist groups. THAT is very interesting considering the fact that it is a fast food chain is utterly irrelevant to that reaction.

Irrelevant to you. Pretty damned ridiculous to the rest of the world. You don't get that. Only Americans 'get' the stupidity this issue involves. Who on Earth but a bunch of numbskulls and knuckle draggers would care who eats at which disgusting food franchise? And feel they have won some kind of moral victory of any value?

All this particular issue shows is that a lot of people who assume they have true Christian values regarding homosexuality eat garbage food at a place like that. The truth is that those who are more educated and don't eat at such places are the ones, in the first place, who are not against gays. Liberals and progressives more often live a different lifestyle and don't eat that kind of food in the amount lower class so called Christians, hate filled people who want all gays to die, do. Your 'victory' only proves that anti-gay people will switch junky fast food restaurants thinking they are making some big moral stand. Pathetic.

Last edited:

I actually think that big businesses of all types would thrive if they came out against the queer "lifestyle." It helped CFL and Duck Dynasty so it would likely be a good business decision by anyone else as well. I actually went out to my local Bass Pro and bought some Duck Dynasty stuff just to support Phil when he spoke out against homos. I bought a T-shirt and a coffee mug ... hahahahahahaha.

Irrelevant to you. Pretty damned ridiculous to the rest of the world. You don't get that. Only Americans 'get' the stupidity this issue involves. Who on Earth but a bunch of numbskulls and knuckledraggers would care who eats at what digusting fast food franchise?, and feel they have won some kind of morality victory of any value?
Apparently you are not intelligent enough to actually look at what this MEANS rather than what particular business this is occurring at.

Oh well. Just because you don’t understand it does not mean the rest of us are unable to see the forest for the trees.

Libs won't be liking this !:lol:

Chick-fil-A Stole KFC's Chicken Crown with a Fraction of the Stores

The days when fried chicken was synonymous with a certain white-haired southern gentleman are over, at least in the U.S. A new champion has claimed KFC's long-held chicken crown: Chick-fil-A.

The change atop the leaderboard appears undisputed: Yum Brands (YUM), which owns KFC and has for years prided itself as "the leader in the U.S. chicken [quick-service restaurant] segment," removed that very phrase from the company's most recent annual report.

Anyone in the northern half of the U.S. is likely scratching her head and wondering why she hasn't seen Chick-fil-A outlets opening in the neighborhood. Last year Chick-fil-A only had about 1,775 U.S. stores to KFC's 4,491, and most are in the South. Yet in dollar terms the Colonel is coming up short even with that much larger footprint: Chick-fil-A's 2013 sales passed $5 billion, while all of KFC's U.S. restaurants rang up about $4.22 billion, according to Technomic. And that's with zero dollars coming in to Chick-fil-A on Sundays, when every restaurant is closed.

MORE: Chick-fil-A Stole KFC's Chicken Crown with a Fraction of the Stores - DailyFinance

At six bucks for a nasty, greasy sandwich I'm not surprised but totally support Chick-fil-a.

It won't be long before the teabaggers start dropping from heart attacks brought on by clogged arteries.

Their food is top notch!

Top notch? :lmao:

I'd hate to see what you consider bottom shelf.

If you haven't eaten there they you likely don't really know what you're talking about.

I don't need to have experienced the "culinary majesty" of Chicfila to know that their food sucks. "Top notch" is reserved for 4 star restaraunts; not fast food joints. They may be the best when it comes to heart-stopping greasy chicken - I don't know and I don't care - but to call them "top notch" is beyond ridiculous.

The Chick-fil-A CEO has flip-flopped and now wishes to tell everyone how gay-friendly Chick-fil-A is.

Chick fil A CEO Regrets Same-Sex Marriage Debacle - TIME

You conservatives will now have to decide if you're going to financially support a pro-gay restaurant like Chick-fil-A. (And when DriftingSand gets back from lunch and reads this, he'll have to decide whether to vomit up the pro-gay meal he just ate.)

You're a typical dumbass liberal who either can't read or can't understand what you read. No where did he say he was changing his mind on gay marriage, he just regrets that it happened. BIG difference. Anyway the whole point is that the boycott of CFA was an epic fail.

Right. He regrets that it happened because he feels that it could have a negative impact on his bottom line. In other words, he put money before speaking his mind.

Except that it didn’t hurt his bottom line – it immensely helped it. No advertising campaign or gimmick could have generated the customer rush and subsequent return visits that the ‘protest’ generated.

Of did you miss that fact back when this entire thing kicked off?

Except that it didn’t hurt his bottom line – it immensely helped it. No advertising campaign or gimmick could have generated the customer rush and subsequent return visits that the ‘protest’ generated.

Being anti-gay didn't help his business; getting all of the free advertising from his comments did. And he did express that alienating people is not good for business...or did you miss that part?

At six bucks for a nasty, greasy sandwich I'm not surprised but totally support Chick-fil-a.

It won't be long before the teabaggers start dropping from heart attacks brought on by clogged arteries.

Yeah ... the original "tea baggers."
7001806217_1130062ff3_z.jpg

The one on the left is ESPECIALLY healthy looking. Hahahahahahahahaha. Cholesterol anyone?

True. I literally had never even heard of CFL until the name showed up in the news. When I realized WHY it was in the news I sought it out and began supporting the company. I'm a regular now. I eat there 2 or 3 times a month. They offer quality chicken but also salads and other "good for you" foods. Go CFL!!!!

Irrelevant to you. Pretty damned ridiculous to the rest of the world. You don't get that. Only Americans 'get' the stupidity this issue involves. Who on Earth but a bunch of numbskulls and knuckledraggers would care who eats at what digusting fast food franchise?, and feel they have won some kind of morality victory of any value?
Apparently you are not intelligent enough to actually look at what this MEANS rather than what particular business this is occurring at.

Oh well. Just because you don’t understand it does not mean the rest of us are unable to see the forest for the trees.

Obviously, you are not intelligent enough to realize the limitations of this particular issue:
As I stated in my full post:
Irrelevant to you. Pretty damned ridiculous to the rest of the world. You don't get that. Only Americans 'get' the stupidity this issue involves. Who on Earth but a bunch of numbskulls and knuckle draggers would care who eats at what digesting fast food franchise? And feel they have won some kind of moral victory of any value?

All this particular issue shows is that a lot of people who assume they have true Christian values regarding homosexuality eat garbage food at a place like that. The truth is that those who are more educated and don't eat at such places are the ones, in the first place, who are not against gays. Liberals and progressives more often live a different lifestyle and don't eat that kind of food in the amount lower class so called Christians, hate filled people who want all gays to die, do. Your 'victory' only proves that anti-gay people will switch junky fast food restaurants thinking they are making some big moral stand. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Irrelevant to you. Pretty damned ridiculous to the rest of the world. You don't get that. Only Americans 'get' the stupidity this issue involves. Who on Earth but a bunch of numbskulls and knuckle draggers would care who eats at what digesting fast food franchise? And feel they have won some kind of moral victory of any value?

That's why fast food joints do so we in big liberal cities. I know some gays that have helped McDonalds stay in business for years.

So please spare me your elitism BS, it is nothing but your bigoted narrow minded opinion.

Libs won't be liking this !:lol:

Chick-fil-A Stole KFC's Chicken Crown with a Fraction of the Stores

The days when fried chicken was synonymous with a certain white-haired southern gentleman are over, at least in the U.S. A new champion has claimed KFC's long-held chicken crown: Chick-fil-A.

The change atop the leaderboard appears undisputed: Yum Brands (YUM), which owns KFC and has for years prided itself as "the leader in the U.S. chicken [quick-service restaurant] segment," removed that very phrase from the company's most recent annual report.

Anyone in the northern half of the U.S. is likely scratching her head and wondering why she hasn't seen Chick-fil-A outlets opening in the neighborhood. Last year Chick-fil-A only had about 1,775 U.S. stores to KFC's 4,491, and most are in the South. Yet in dollar terms the Colonel is coming up short even with that much larger footprint: Chick-fil-A's 2013 sales passed $5 billion, while all of KFC's U.S. restaurants rang up about $4.22 billion, according to Technomic. And that's with zero dollars coming in to Chick-fil-A on Sundays, when every restaurant is closed.

MORE: Chick-fil-A Stole KFC's Chicken Crown with a Fraction of the Stores - DailyFinance

My chances of having a heart attack from eating chick fil a are less than you getting aids from sticking your pole in another mans butt. Just sayin.

Forum List

Back