Mother of 3 Murdered for her cellphone

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Police in Texas have arrested two 14-year-old boys on capital murder charges for the stabbing death of Uber Eats driver Ryan Munsie. The mom-of-three was delivering food in suburban Fort Worth on Saturday when she was stabbed in the neck.
The widowed husband said when he and Munsie first met seven years ago, they were homeless, but through hard work they got an apartment, tied the knot and started a family.
Muinsie was working four jobs to help provide for the couple's three children.

Comment:
Why?

Two 14-year-old boys arrested 'for fatally stabbing married mom-of-three Uber Eats driver' | Daily Mail Online

Police in Texas have arrested two 14-year-old boys on capital murder charges for the stabbing death of Uber Eats driver Ryan Munsie. The mom-of-three was delivering food in suburban Fort Worth on Saturday when she was stabbed in the neck.
The widowed husband said when he and Munsie first met seven years ago, they were homeless, but through hard work they got an apartment, tied the knot and started a family.

Comment:
Why?

Two 14-year-old boys arrested 'for fatally stabbing married mom-of-three Uber Eats driver' | Daily Mail Online

I'll bet the boys were Der Juden, white.

What goes through the minds of people who decide to murder another human being for something as cheap as a cellphone?
Is it bad parenting?
Obviously they were too dumb to understand that a stolen cellphone is the easiest way for the police to track and find criminals.
They have destroyed the lives of three families, theirs and their victim's family.
Her poor children will suffer for their rest of their lives.
Maybe the public schools should be teaching kids about empathy instead of social justice hate.

Comment:
Why?

I'm guessing Africans were involved

A life that mattered murdered by lives that dont

Muinsie was working four jobs to help provide for the couple's three children

Last edited:

Comment:
Why?

Honestly, how does someone NOT take justice into their own hands when these kids/monsters will get away with a slap on the wrist. Biblical justice allows for the husband/father to kill them

All she was doing is just delivering food to the hungry to make a few extra bucks after her job as an ambulance driver to support her children. And then gets stabbed in the neck by some 14 year old punk that wanted her cell phone. Now she's dead and he's a prisoner.

A robbery gone wrong. The thing is, robberies never go wrong if you don't rob people in the first place.

I can identify with her. I moonlighted delivering pizzas and got robbed a couple of times.

The one time, back in the 1980s, I was delivering a pizza in this low income apartment complex and was confronted by 2 teenagers who demanded the money, the pizza and my car. I dropped one pizza and used other pizza and it's box as a shield/distraction smashed it right in his face. That hot sticky greasy cheese fresh out of the 650 degree oven two blocks away had to burn and stick to his face like napalm.

That scream! He ran screaming and stuck his face in a snowbank.

Jumped back into my 1976 Trans Am and got the hell out of there. I put too much work into that car to let some kid steal it.
When I was fleeing the scene, I fishtailed it out of my slippery parking spot and dented the right rear quarter on perp #2. That knocked him across the parking lot like he was a hockey puck.

Later I pulled that big dent out easily enough, but I still think that is the most satisfying thump I've ever heard.

I felt really bad about that because, even though he was with the other guy who pulled the knife on me, he really wasn't aggressive. By the look in his eyes, I think he didn't even want to be there. He didn't threaten me, it was his friend, Mr. pizza face, who instigated him to help him try to rob me.

I think I would have been justified to shoot the bastards. The shit just hit the fan so fast that I couldn't. That wasn't really an option.

Last edited:
And then gets stabbed in the neck by some 14 year old punk that wanted her cell phone.
I'm not even sure her cellphone was what he wanted. Seems like a murder for murders sake. He just grabbed the cellphone.

I have no pity for scum like this. Too bad he wasnt murdered before he murdered an innocent mom. I hate these ghettos and most of the inhabitants are dangerous, soulless creatures.

And then gets stabbed in the neck by some 14 year old punk that wanted her cell phone.
I'm not even sure her cellphone was what he wanted. Seems like a murder for murders sake. He just grabbed the cellphone.

I have no pity for scum like this. Too bad he wasnt murdered before he murdered an innocent mom. I hate these ghettos and most of the inhabitants are dangerous, soulless creatures.
The government allows them to roam free. Crime after crime they are released.

What goes through the minds of people who decide to murder another human being for something as cheap as a cellphone?
Is it bad parenting?
Obviously they were too dumb to understand that a stolen cellphone is the easiest way for the police to track and find criminals.
They have destroyed the lives of three families, theirs and their victim's family.
Maybe the public schools should be teaching kids about empathy instead of social justice hate.
The 14-year olds will be back to the killing fields by 2025. That won't bring the mother back to work to feed her 3 children. :(

No delivery zones are in order where these events happen. Oh, wait. They didn't threaten Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Scrap that and keep building that 30-ft wall around DC.:tinfoil:

Is it bad parenting?
Ok. So about 7 years ago I dealt with a kid that had made arrangements off of FB to sell a phone. He and his friend met this women in an ally. She had 3 children in the back seat. He shot into the vehicle multiple times.

Because he could.

He was not sorry that he had done harm. He was sorry that he was caught. There is a difference and people need to know that. He was apologetic.

He was almost an adult. He was tried as an adult.

It wasn't his family. It wasn't his school. It was the lifestyle that he chose to engage in.

So, you have 14 year old boys that will not do life in prison. In a few years only the local people will remember this case.

Forum List

Back