Mother Jones has exclusively learned that Joe Manchin is considering leaving the Democratic Party to become Independent

Democrats created the Klan, its part of your history and tradition, no matter how much you deny it. Today's Democrats are equally intolerant, equally violent, and equally hateful. I guess some traditions are harder to break than others.
See, I thought it was the South. Are they still klan members or did they redeem themselves to conveniently fit your narrative?

And today's Democrats are equally opposed to anything the confederacy stood for. But whatever, this has always been a childish rant by the right.

See, I thought it was the South. Are they still klan members or did they redeem themselves to conveniently fit your narrative?

And today's Democrats are equally opposed to anything the confederacy stood for. But whatever, this has always been a childish rant by the right.

Say hi to your governor for me!

1634756285845.png

1634756591380.png

The Republicans Are Blocking This Legislation...

1634756564517.png

Oh, Madam Speaker, that's not exactly true...

1634756527333.png

Damnit, Joe...not now...please.

:auiqs.jpg:

It is either change parties or resign himself to losing the next election.

The DNC mob certainly won't sit by and let him defy them by staying in their little party mob thingy.
He voted to impeach Trump...

Do you think GOP are going to let him win a Primary? Hell No...

Democrats know that he is there best chance at winning a seat if very compromised...

Democrats don't have a to kiss the ring of Joe Biden to be a member... Unconditional ring kissing is a GOP thing...

task0778
That it does. He's probably tired of hitting a wall with the idiotic Dems.

The Far Left seems to be running the show on the Dem side of things, but what's odd to me is the cowardice of the moderates in that party to let Manchin and Sinema shoulder all the slings and arrows. Are they all afraid of getting primaried?

No, they're pretty much all in your party.

Yeah, like all the minorities that are a part of the Democratic party and actually make up a significant portion of elected politicians within the party.

How many black Republicans in Congress now? One?

Democrats created the Klan, its part of your history and tradition, no matter how much you deny it. Today's Democrats are equally intolerant, equally violent, and equally hateful. I guess some traditions are harder to break than others.
don't forget equally racist. they just hide it really well.

Forum List

Back