Mother Jones has exclusively learned that Joe Manchin is considering leaving the Democratic Party to become Independent

I dont blame him.
What kind of decent person joins the dem party, any way?
1634752950731.png

A state no one cares about?

The democrats definitely don't care about that state, but then, they don't care much about the 49 other states either, so.........

I meant they would not care about him, but I can see how I worded it badly. But I suppose it is accurate as well.

I meant they would not care about him, but I can see how I worded it badly. But I suppose it is accurate as well.
Democrats don't care about states, so why would they care about the people in them that make them states?

Democrats only care about party power.

That is it, and all they know how to do is win elections.

What kind of decent person joins either party?
agreed. I would have said that but i wouldnt think he would join the repubs.. the only reason repubs act like they like the federal supremacist is because he is challenging the D establishment.

Democrats don't care about states, so why would they care about the people in them that make them states?

Democrats only care about party power.

You are 100% correct about the Dems.

This also is 100% correct...too bad you cannot see it

Republicans don't care about states, so why would they care about the people in them that make them states?

Republicans only care about party power.

This would give the senate to the GOP....especially if Sinema does the same...which she is being pressed to do in her state....

Leave it to lefties to cancel anyone and everyone that disagrees with them. The party of the Klan maintains it's absolute intolerance. Good job.

Who did I cancel? There is no 'party of the klan' just some assholes who wish the south had won. Not exactly today's Democrat.

Who did I cancel? There is no 'party of the klan' just some assholes who wish the south had won. Not exactly today's Democrat.
Democrats created the Klan, its part of your history and tradition, no matter how much you deny it. Today's Democrats are equally intolerant, equally violent, and equally hateful. I guess some traditions are harder to break than others.

I don't know if it's always been this way, but nowadays, belonging to a party means you have to (at least pretend to) agree with virtually everything they say.

It was not always that way, but today it is. Go against the either party and you are toast. They both have many examples that can be pointed out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back