Mother in big trouble after stealing baby formula

A five-week-old baby and a man were killed in a horrific crash after a mother led police on a high-speed chase after stealing baby products from a Louisiana Walmart.

Edward Williams, of Monroe, and a five-week-old baby died after Candance Gill, 38, led police on a chase that ended up in two crumpled cars shortly after 6pm on Monday.

Gill and Williams were reportedly confronted by security at a Walmart for stealing baby products. By the time police arrived to the scene, the couple had already fled in their vehicle.

Comment:
Sad story.
Sad situation.
Hopefully they can get the ball rolling on making baby formula.
They (government, Biden) knew about the potential for this shortage problem, but it looks like they haven't done a damn thing about it.
Doctors are saying don't make your own baby formula at home.
There were a lot of videos on how to make baby formula at home, but youtube is starting to take them down.
How long has baby formula been around?
What did Mothers do before baby formula?
I think the whole world knows about baby food, eating, and the shortage. When it becomes readily available again, what outrage will be next? 2000 Mules, Disney, Roe, etc. is still available.

You know that drug dealers also go for baby formula to cut their product. That's why lots of stores lock up their baby formula.
It is not too much for more accountability with government employees. The FDA had to know there was an issue growing. The plant making formula in America could have been put on speed dial to restart production.

I think the whole world knows about baby food, eating, and the shortage. When it becomes readily available again, what outrage will be next? 2000 Mules, Disney, Roe, etc. is still available.
Most of the outrages are of Prog design. The formula issue resonates because Progs told us they know better. They are the adults in the room. No, they are the recipients of the real trickledown theory. It comes to them first and they are borderline inept.

Readily available?
Not for 10 weeks. If that.
This is a long time away if you need it now.
Wombat!!

Sara Owens, of Florence County, said she was hunting for baby formula for his six-month-old daughter, Namoi, amid a nationwide shortage when she encountered a dad break into tears after driving from store to store looking for his daughter's brand of formula.
'As tears continued to stream down his face he said 'I never thought I would be crying because I can't find what my child has to have,'' Owens wrote in the Facebook post that's been shared more than 180,000 times. 'My heart broke to 100 pieces on the formula aisle in Walmart.'
'My experience with the formula shortage has become a daily concern instead of a weekly concern,' Owens told Fox. 'I've had to begin searching almost every day [out of] fear I would miss a store restocking. It's gone from concern to fear.'

Comment:
We should have many more baby formula manufacturing plants, so if there is a problem with one it doesn't crash the supply system.
I know how Sara can solve the problem.

Just take her child and buy a bus ticket to Mexico. When she gets there dump her US identification and head for the border.

When she gets stopped at the border and put into a detention facility with all the Illegals then she will be provided with all the baby formula her child needs.

Readily available?
Not for 10 weeks. If that.
This is a long time away if you need it now.
Wombat!!
Yes. Isn't your outrage towards baby formula? What the hell are you thinking?
You need it now or are you having a bout with stupidity. Reject.

It is not too much for more accountability with government employees. The FDA had to know there was an issue growing. The plant making formula in America could have been put on speed dial to restart production.

Buttplug at the Commerce Dept., asleep at the wheel again.
Never hire a homo to do a man's job.

FDA has rules towards purity. If those very rules create a problem maybe the makers should vanish or get with the program.

As we move into the 3rd world nation this is going to happen a whole lot.
I’m sure you know this is only the beg. These jokes who laugh it kills me to see how dumb these ppl really are.
Reality is not on their Brain strength.
You fucking idiots.

This has been happening for decades. Baby formula is expensive. Diapers are expensive. And too many americans have no money.

You fucking idiots.

This has been happening for decades. Baby formula is expensive. Diapers are expensive. And too many americans have no money.
we ole to xiden’s america

everything is expensive and americans have no money. suppose this was part of his “build back worse”

A five-week-old baby and a man were killed in a horrific crash after a mother led police on a high-speed chase after stealing baby products from a Louisiana Walmart.

Edward Williams, of Monroe, and a five-week-old baby died after Candance Gill, 38, led police on a chase that ended up in two crumpled cars shortly after 6pm on Monday.

Gill and Williams were reportedly confronted by security at a Walmart for stealing baby products. By the time police arrived to the scene, the couple had already fled in their vehicle.

Comment:
Sad story.
Sad situation.
They (government, Biden) knew about the potential for this shortage problem, but it looks like they haven't done a damn thing about it.
There were a lot of videos on how to make baby formula at home, but youtube is starting to take them down.

Mothers breastfed their babies before formula. How did you not know how babies were fed? Basic biology eludes you?

Comment:
Sad story.
Sad situation.
They aren't sure what type of baby products this idiot already convicted of felony bitch stole. Sorry no tears for her...suspect drugs and that nothing done that evening was done for the baby.

Has this bitch never heard of 'breastfeeding'?
Fucking lazy, selfish women who can breastfeed but refuse to.
Even though it is FAR better for the child.

And it that offends some of you?
FANTASTIC!!!

Forum List

Back