What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most voters arrested for protesting Trump weren't registered voters.

Clementine

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
12,919
Reaction score
4,814
Points
350
No surprise. These aren't people who pay attention to politics or vote. They are thugs for hire.

Some wondered how all those people could miss a whole week of work to participate in the violent riots. For many, rioting is their job. Some make up to $1,500 a week.

They are nothing more than losers who have nothing better to do and will probably do anything for money.
 

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
21,819
Reaction score
11,545
Points
960
Location
some beach
Instead of paying them to protest/riot, they should have paid them to register and vote in PA, WI, MI, OH, IA, FL, NC, etc.:D
 

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2015
Messages
30,328
Reaction score
2,361
Points
1,170
Location
Sarasota, Florida
and most of them eat mac cheese/hot pockets/all fast foods for dinner every night. too lazy to cook
 

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
62,631
Reaction score
10,070
Points
2,070
Location
last stop for sanity before reaching the south

PurpleOwl

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
4,526
Reaction score
297
Points
155
only 53% of americans voted we rank 31st in voter participation among developed nations

Why is voter turnout so low in the U.S.?
The faux e-mail scandal and the FBI's meddling is why. Take those away, and Hillary had an extra 6 - 10 million votes that decided to stay home because of ignorant indifference.
Even if thats true thats only about 2-3% more, 112 million adults did not vote, out of 241 million who were eligible. its a historic problem in the USA the primaries saw only 28% voter turnout, the 2014 midterm election saw only 33.9% turnout. Meanwhile Belgium saw 86% turnout and Turkey saw 84%
 

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
62,631
Reaction score
10,070
Points
2,070
Location
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
only 53% of americans voted we rank 31st in voter participation among developed nations

Why is voter turnout so low in the U.S.?
The faux e-mail scandal and the FBI's meddling is why. Take those away, and Hillary had an extra 6 - 10 million votes that decided to stay home because of ignorant indifference.
Even if thats true thats only about 2-3% more, 112 million adults did not vote, out of 241 million who were eligible. its a historic problem in the USA the primaries saw only 28% voter turnout, the 2014 midterm election saw only 33.9% turnout. Meanwhile Belgium saw 86% turnout and Turkey saw 84%
Probably those 2 countries don't have entire organizations built around advancing voter suppression.
 

easyt65

Diamond Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
71,945
Reaction score
33,044
Points
2,330
So the libs' ranks are filled with ignorant, subversive, seditious 'Colin Kaeperniks' who would rather burn the American flag, call for the overthrow of the govt, and call for the assassination of the newly elected President than try to change things peacefully by participating in our democratic election?!

:clap:
 

PurpleOwl

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
4,526
Reaction score
297
Points
155
So the libs' ranks are filled with ignorant, subversive, seditious 'Colin Kaeperniks' who would rather burn the American flag, call for the overthrow of the govt, and call for the assassination of the newly elected President than try to change things peacefully by participating in our democratic election?!

:clap:
the election is rigged why would they vote in a phony election?
 
OP
Slyhunter

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2014
Messages
10,861
Reaction score
1,545
Points
290
Location
Florida
So the libs' ranks are filled with ignorant, subversive, seditious 'Colin Kaeperniks' who would rather burn the American flag, call for the overthrow of the govt, and call for the assassination of the newly elected President than try to change things peacefully by participating in our democratic election?!

:clap:
the election is rigged why would they vote in a phony election?
It was rigged for Hillary. She had the media, she had Hollywood, she had the dead voters society, she had it all and still lost.
 

PurpleOwl

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
4,526
Reaction score
297
Points
155
So the libs' ranks are filled with ignorant, subversive, seditious 'Colin Kaeperniks' who would rather burn the American flag, call for the overthrow of the govt, and call for the assassination of the newly elected President than try to change things peacefully by participating in our democratic election?!

:clap:
the election is rigged why would they vote in a phony election?
It was rigged for Hillary. She had the media, she had Hollywood, she had the dead voters society, she had it all and still lost.
that makes no sense
 

easyt65

Diamond Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
71,945
Reaction score
33,044
Points
2,330
So the libs' ranks are filled with ignorant, subversive, seditious 'Colin Kaeperniks' who would rather burn the American flag, call for the overthrow of the govt, and call for the assassination of the newly elected President than try to change things peacefully by participating in our democratic election?!

:clap:
the election is rigged why would they vote in a phony election?
True - libs should be protesting their own party...or protestung their candidate who couldn't even win a rigged election. :p
 

PurpleOwl

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
4,526
Reaction score
297
Points
155
So the libs' ranks are filled with ignorant, subversive, seditious 'Colin Kaeperniks' who would rather burn the American flag, call for the overthrow of the govt, and call for the assassination of the newly elected President than try to change things peacefully by participating in our democratic election?!

:clap:
the election is rigged why would they vote in a phony election?
True - libs should be protesting their own party...or protestung their candidate who couldn't even win a rigged election. :p
again only 53% voted, are you saying the other 47% are liberals?
 

easyt65

Diamond Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
71,945
Reaction score
33,044
Points
2,330
So the libs' ranks are filled with ignorant, subversive, seditious 'Colin Kaeperniks' who would rather burn the American flag, call for the overthrow of the govt, and call for the assassination of the newly elected President than try to change things peacefully by participating in our democratic election?!

:clap:
the election is rigged why would they vote in a phony election?
True - libs should be protesting their own party...or protestung their candidate who couldn't even win a rigged election. :p
again only 53% voted, are you saying the other 47% are liberals?
I'm saying libs are perpetrating seditous acts and calling for murders / assassinations over a legal election system simply because they didn't get what they wanted while NOT complaining or protesting an election we all know the Democrats DID rig.

That tells me the only thing libs don't like is NOT unfair / rigged elections - it's not getting their way!
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top