Most Violent Criminals Are Democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous experience with the poster in question.

So what you're trying hard to avoid saying, is that you have no basis on which that conclusion was actually set?

Now my conclusion, rests upon the certainty that if ya had a basis, which was the result of your past experience, you'd have said something along the lines of: 'My past experience with the poster in question wherein __________ happened, establishing the basis for my conclusion.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The United States’ Racist Double Standard In One Disturbing Comparison (IMAGE)

Background

David Sweat escaped the maximum security Clinton Correctional Facility on June 6. Sweat lived a life of crime. Sweat was convicted of first degree murder after he killed 36-year-old Deputy Kevin Tarsia of the Broome County Sheriff’s Office, in 2002. Sweat escaped from prison in 2015, along with fellow inmate Richard Matt. Sweat was eventually caught and returned to prison alive.

Michael Brown was 18–years-old when he was killed by Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson on August 9, 2014. It is possible that Brown may have had some sort of criminal record as a juvenile, but it has been confirmed that if he did, none of his convictions were anything serious. Brown was unarmed when he was shot to death. Darren Wilson was eventually found to have done no wrong doing when he shot and killed Brown. The killing of Brown in part helped to launch the Black Lives Matter movement.

The Racial Divide

But the comparison is not between Michael Brown and David Sweat. It is a comparison between the public’s reactions to two different mothers who have lost their children, in two different ways. They were also both brought before the media, where they had to express their pain in front of the whole world.

Here is the image that has went viral:

I just spent a few pages of a thread where Bucs called inciting a riot by shooting at BLM protesters Free Speech. Srsly!

The white boys shot into the crowd from down the block and his first question was (I am not lying) did they deserve it.

Must be nice to have such privilege huh

Cruz is of course right. Since blacks vote overwhelmingly DEM, it's pretty much a syllogism. We don't even have to bother with Hispanics.
Typical racist Cruz supporter swallowing Racist Cruz's implication, however over 60% of VIOLENT crimes are committed by WHITES, who generally are CON$ervative Christian Cruz activists.

when they have nothing to say just shout in caps and accuse everyone of being R-A-C-I-S-T. BUT wouldn't that make YOU a bigot? hmmmmmm

Why Hate Speech by Presidential Candidates is Despicable
by Robert Reich | November 30, 2015 - 8:51am | permalink
— from Robert Reich's Blog

On Friday, a gunman killed three at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado. Later, in explaining his motive to the police, he said “no more baby parts.”

Last Monday, gunmen opened fire on Black Lives Matter protesters in Minneapolis who were demanding action against two white Minneapolis police officers involved in the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark, 24, an unarmed black man, on Nov. 15.

Evidence shows the accused shooters were linked to white supremacist organizations operating online.

In a video that surfaced before the shootings, one of two men on the way to the protest says “we’re going to go see what these f—– dindus are up to,” using slang insulting toward African Americans. He then brandishes a pistol and says, “we are locked and loaded.”

» article continues...

Previous experience with the poster in question.

So what you're trying hard to avoid saying, is that you have no basis on which that conclusion was actually set?

Now my conclusion, rests upon the certainty that if ya had a basis, which was the result of your past experience, you'd have said something along the lines of: 'My past experience with the poster in question wherein __________ happened, establishing the basis for my conclusion.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
No. Dont read anything into my reply other than what I wrote. The poster is an idiot and so are you. Thanks for showing the board your logic is....illogical at best.

LOL!

Yes that old double standard...

Reader the double standard is a ruse, wherein the Relativist advocates for the rejection of sound principle, then when the natural consequences of the rejection of sound principle come to pass, the Relativist, lacking the means to reason objectively, turns to blame those who recognize, respect and adhere to sound principle.

As was noted earlier... the reason that 'people' succumb to Relativism is that they're idiots. Can't be one without being the other. Where you find an idiot, you've found a relativist and vice-versa.

Why Hate Speech by Presidential Candidates is Despicable
by Robert Reich | November 30, 2015 - 8:51am | permalink
— from Robert Reich's Blog

On Friday, a gunman killed three at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado. Later, in explaining his motive to the police, he said “no more baby parts.”

Last Monday, gunmen opened fire on Black Lives Matter protesters in Minneapolis who were demanding action against two white Minneapolis police officers involved in the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark, 24, an unarmed black man, on Nov. 15.

Evidence shows the accused shooters were linked to white supremacist organizations operating online.

In a video that surfaced before the shootings, one of two men on the way to the protest says “we’re going to go see what these f—– dindus are up to,” using slang insulting toward African Americans. He then brandishes a pistol and says, “we are locked and loaded.”

» article continues...

So, T-slop, what's your point?

LOL!

Yes that old double standard...

Reader the double standard is a ruse, wherein the Relativist advocates for the rejection of sound principle, then when the natural consequences of the rejection of sound principle come to pass, the Relativist, lacking the means to reason objectively, turns to blame those who recognize, respect and adhere to sound principle.

As was noted earlier... the reason that 'people' succumb to Relativism is that they're idiots. Can't be one without being the other. Where you find an idiot, you've found a relativist and vice-versa.
Relatively speaking you are a shit head and a moron...:2up: like the entire GOP

Background

David Sweat escaped the maximum security Clinton Correctional Facility on June 6. Sweat lived a life of crime. Sweat was convicted of first degree murder after he killed 36-year-old Deputy Kevin Tarsia of the Broome County Sheriff’s Office, in 2002. Sweat escaped from prison in 2015, along with fellow inmate Richard Matt. Sweat was eventually caught and returned to prison alive.

Michael Brown was 18–years-old when he was killed by Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson on August 9, 2014. It is possible that Brown may have had some sort of criminal record as a juvenile, but it has been confirmed that if he did, none of his convictions were anything serious. Brown was unarmed when he was shot to death. Darren Wilson was eventually found to have done no wrong doing when he shot and killed Brown. The killing of Brown in part helped to launch the Black Lives Matter movement.

The Racial Divide

But the comparison is not between Michael Brown and David Sweat. It is a comparison between the public’s reactions to two different mothers who have lost their children, in two different ways. They were also both brought before the media, where they had to express their pain in front of the whole world.

I just spent a few pages of a thread where Bucs called inciting a riot by shooting at BLM protesters Free Speech. Srsly!

The white boys shot into the crowd from down the block and his first question was (I am not lying) did they deserve it.

Inciting a riot?

More like attempted murder.

Background

The Racial Divide

Typical white boy cowards. They had guns but shot from a block away into a crowd of people without guns. :laugh::laugh:

Another classic demonstration of Relativism...

By Hate Speech, the would-be "Contributor" is merely pointing to speech which it is, on one level or another offended by.

Such speech rarely, if ever, contains any irrational component, which is the essential component to hatred... thus... the speech cannot otherwise be classified as hateful.

This naturally has no effect upon the Relativist, because they have no kinship with truth, no concern for truth, thus... the Relativist can NEVER be TRUSTED.

By Hate Speech, the would-be "Contributor" is merely pointing to speech which it is, on one level or another offended by.

Such speech rarely, if ever, contains any irrational component, which is the essential component to hatred... thus... the speech cannot otherwise be classified as hateful.

This naturally has no effect upon the Relativist, because they have no kinship with truth, no concern for truth, thus... the Relativist can NEVER be TRUSTED.
I think you are relatively stupid and white Privileged ...

I think you are relatively stupid and white Privileged ...

I think he's just ignorant and angry

BLM is a communist cult... which in a viable culture would be rounded up, charged with sedition and put away for decades as a result.

That those idiots are not being expelled from Universities by the GROSS is merely an irrepressible indication that the US University system is no longer viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back