Most transparent white house ever shuts down gays...

The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Usually people don't get arrested for protesting.

There must have been something else going on that no one was aware of.

If you've seen the video of Obama calling out gay hecklers in his speech that was given a day or so ago out in California, it's very obvious. He does not want the fact that gays are protesting him to be in the media. His solution is to remove all press and media away from where the protestors are so that it cannot be covered in the news. No one is going to critisize him if he can control it, that's basically his MO.

And yet the Organizing for Amer...OBama folks will continue to repeat:

"Barack Obama is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Usually people don't get arrested for protesting.

If you've seen the video of Obama calling out gay hecklers in his speech that was given a day or so ago out in California, it's very obvious. He does not want the fact that gays are protesting him to be in the media. His solution is to remove all press and media away from where the protestors are so that it cannot be covered in the news. No one is going to critisize him if he can control it, that's basically his MO.

And yet there was a video wasn't there?

And yet the Organizing for Amer...OBama folks will continue to repeat:

"Barack Obama is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

The last line they chant, just ruined my appetite, maybe for a week or more! :eek:

We need a new form of Exlax, for for 'political constipation', you pour it throughout the buildings and 'houses' that are 'constipated', to clean them out. Kind of like a 'Political Phlush'.

I don't know, was there? And if so, why is it relevant? Why do you think he was having the media removed so that they couldn't report on the gay protestors? The only video I saw was where he was calling out gay people that were protesting him at a speech in California, he wasn't very nice to them. And you would defend him on this behavior??

I don't know, was there? And if so, why is it relevant? Why do you think he was having the media removed so that they couldn't report on the gay protestors? The only video I saw was where he was calling out gay people that were protesting him at a speech in California, he wasn't very nice to them. And you would defend him on this behavior??

The Kool-Aid says, "must support 0bama". The brain is weak. Resistance is futile.

The Kool-Aid says, "must support 0bama". The brain is weak. Resistance is futile.

And yet, we have video of people not supporting Obama....how odd.

Why was the media moved via police force to several blocks away from the protestors then?

Please link the video you're speaking of, I haven't seen it. Thanks.

This is classic.

You like your tyrant now?

Most transparent White House ever... - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

"Police chased reporters away from the White House and closed Lafayette Park today in response to a gay rights protest in which several service members in full uniform handcuffed themselves to the White House gate to protest "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
So, for the record, you now oppose "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"?

I won't speak for him. But whatever his view, he probably supports the right of people with differing views to protest and disseminate those views.
Unlike the Left that is all for free speech, as long as it is speech they can support.

Not everyone drinks the Kool-Aid. I'm sure it does seem odd to you.

Why is this being done? The video does not make that clear. I would like to know why it is being done before getting outraged.

Normally doesn't cause you a problem. Why the sudden case of confusion?

Not sure what you are referring to here. I think wanting to know why this happened might be slightly relevant to an intelligent discussion of the whole thing, wouldn't you agree?

Hey - if there was no reason for it, and they are just harassing gays, then screw them and everyone who ordered them to do it.

Hate to ruin a good conspiracy, but Obama isn't targeting gays.
"That was strictly the U.S. Parks Police that screwed up--that has nothing to do with the Secret Service of the White House or the Administration," David Schlosser, a spokesperson for the U.S. Park Police, told Politico. "We had some young officers who, when they were told to move the people back--which we typically do when we’re going to make arrests--they moved the people back a lot further than we typically do. That was a rookie, amateur error and they screwed up on that."
Choi, More Gay Troops Resort to Further Civil Disobedience :: EDGE Boston

I don't have a problem with transparency in government.

transparent-obama.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

"That was strictly the U.S. Parks Police that screwed up--that has nothing to do with the Secret Service of the White House or the Administration," David Schlosser, a spokesperson for the U.S. Park Police, told Politico. "We had some young officers who, when they were told to move the people back--which we typically do when we’re going to make arrests--they moved the people back a lot further than we typically do. That was a rookie, amateur error and they screwed up on that."

Yeah. that's believable. Sure.
What disciplinary action is being taken against the officers involved? Hmm.

Yeah. that's believable. Sure.
What disciplinary action is being taken against the officers involved? Hmm.
For doing what, moving people out of the park? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back