Most Tasteless Ads In Media

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2014
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
Well this one has to take the cake, although PETA also ran ads a few years back depicting Auschwitz, comparing modern livestock slaughtering practices to the death camp. The ad below is for a gym in the United Arab Emirates.

uae  gym ad.jpg

Now this one has to be the sexiest, and sexist ad too, on the tasteless ad link below the image. This ad promotes used BMW autos.

main-qimg-79f998d5a4ba68894739122c89a1db09.jpg

Lots more here. Which do you find the most tasteless and why?

What Are the Most Offensive Tasteless or Controversial Advertisements Ever Released - Quora

Well this one has to take the cake, although PETA also ran ads a few years back depicting Auschwitz, comparing modern livestock slaughtering practices to the death camp. The ad below is for a gym in the United Arab Emirates.

View attachment 36377

Now this one has to be the sexiest, and sexist ad too, on the tasteless ad link below the image. This ad promotes used BMW autos.

View attachment 36378

What Are the Most Offensive Tasteless or Controversial Advertisements Ever Released - Quora
I think she's cute. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

I bet most here, including the liberals enjoy meat! Fuck peta!!!

View attachment 36377

View attachment 36378

I think she's cute. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

She's a doll, but I think some 400 lb. "feminists" who braid their armpit hair, found her beauty and the sexual innuendo implicit in the ad to be "sexist," so BMW yanked it.

Most every ad nowadays is tasteless.

No argument, but they deem to pander to a targeted audience, yes? Which is a little insulting when you consider the eight ads below the latest post on any USMB page. Talk about tasteless, visceral fishing. All advertising is targeted to a specific demographic. Democrats love this tasteless crap. That's why it's here.

I bet most here, including the liberals enjoy meat! Fuck peta!!!

Human beings are omnivorous - we can digest both meat and non-meat foods. We do well without meat, but trying to depict consumptio of meat as immoral is ridiculous. The whole of the animal kingdom eats other living things, by choice or not. Even plant-eaters are likely consuming insects on those plants.

I respect PETA's work revealing the realities behind the curtain of farming, but think they do themselves a disservice by coming down the mountain trying to make it a moral arguement. No one proposes we impose veganism on any animal but our own species so if everything else is "moral" and acceptable eating flesh, why not us? We're not a special class of animal apart from the rest of nature. We're just one of many.

View attachment 36377

View attachment 36378

Model's likely in her early teens. Should be the story, not that it's tasteless for using sex to sell cars.

Forum List

Back