Most rich people worked themselves up from lower class

they are claiming that 77 percent of those with over 3 million in assets worked themselves up from being poor or the middle class.

NEW SURVEY: Most wealthy Americans worked their way up from a lower class

The bastards...don't they know they are simply supposed to take democrat welfare benefits and vote democrat........that is the new way of life.....making themselves and their families better off...is just offensive....wait till Brown Shirt Bernie gets into office....he will have special camps for people like them.....

Are we to assume that everyone posting in this thread is among these "rich" people? If so, why are you all so unhappy all the time? :dunno:

Are we to assume that everyone posting in this thread is among these "rich" people? If so, why are you all so unhappy all the time? :dunno:

Not even close to being rich...but I don't hate people who are successful and who have worked and sacrificed to be successful.......you lefties hate those people for some reason....

Not even close to being rich...but I don't hate people who are successful and who have worked and sacrificed to be successful.......you lefties hate those people for some reason....
We don't hate the rich.....

We just believe the tax cuts and incentives we have given them have not worked and they need to contribute at previous levels

Hardly, some people do, just like Christianity shuns accumulated wealth..yet not all Christians live a life of poverty...

We just believe the tax cuts and incentives we have given them have not worked and they need to contribute at previous levels

You mean you haven't been allowed to take all of their money...how generous of you...

Tax cuts are easy......15% flat tax on everyone....that way they pay the same as everyone else...right?

inspirational-quote-failure.jpg

You mean you haven't been allowed to take all of their money...how generous of you...

Tax cuts are easy......15% flat tax on everyone....that way they pay the same as everyone else...right?
When challenged, conservatives always fall back on the extremes
Taking more money becomes taking all money

There is not a flat tax proposal that does not result in the rich paying much less and the working poor paying much more

Look to Trump for the perfect example of a guy who worked himself up from a mere one million dollar gift from the old man to the multi billionaire he is today.

We don't hate the rich....?
When you start contributing to society like the rich and giving millions to charities to help the underprivileged as well as providing jobs, then you don't have any power to give tax breaks for shit or add your 2 cents about what another man should do with his money.

You and the Big gov always dictate what you should do with other people money, health care and wages. Always an expert in somebody else's business except your own. Share your own cash.

That can't be true because the 1% steal everything from the lower classes that's how they got rich you know
That's how America supposedly stole everything from the natives and you got property and land you know, but I don't see your ass returning it back.

Forum List

Back