Most fake news is from the right wing

The term actually originated as a description of sites like Breitbart, WND, Alex Jones, etc., and their regular unsubstantiated rumor-and-fantasy-as-fact stories.

Trump was able to commandeer it with his Twitter bully pulpit.
You’re close but it originated with new websites popping up, making themselves appear like news sites, blending real news stories to establish credibility while pushing fake news articles they made up. What they counted on were folks like posters here picking them up and spreading them across the Internet.

You’re right about Trump’s use of it.
everyone has used it. the tactic is not party or people specific.
Everyone has used it but that’s where it started.
bullshit.

the roots of fake news go WAY back to even before we were a country.

but hey - i get it. you hate trump so he's the evil man here.
I’m talking about the term becoming commonly used. And I said nothing negative about Trump in regard to it; maybe some Xanax can help you?

The term actually originated as a description of sites like Breitbart, WND, Alex Jones, etc., and their regular unsubstantiated rumor-and-fantasy-as-fact stories.

Even though MSPCP, Al-CNN, PBS, NBS, CBS, and ABS were the American Media pioneers in fake news.

So you said CNN put out a story with some factual errors, they apologised and disciplinary action was taken...

Show were Trump has apologised for spreading false stories like Obama Birther...

Take your pick from these:
All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Birther row began with Hillary Clinton supporters
The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
Liar. It started on a rightwing website...

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS
The anointed one Hitler Rotten Clinton was a shoe in for the presidency back in 2008 until some upstart Muslim from Kenya took the pole(Like the faggot he is) position thus upsetting the bitch into finding dirt on Obama like she has done to Trump in this election. Next time you call me a liar, I want you to look in the mirror and see who the real liar and bitch is...You have been punked,

How Can Black People Trust Hillary Clinton After the 2008 Campaign? | HuffPost

LOL- I look at your posts and yeah- you are a liar and a stupid whiny little bitch- you birthers always are.

No wonder you slurp up Trump's fake news.
Why is it that Obama's transcripts from Columbia U are still locked away? Why is Barry Sorento afraid to reveal to US in his most transparent way, did he use his Foreign exchange to get a better discount for his college? Did he really pass? Where is Obama today with what is going on with the FBI and its collusion with a Russian Dossier that he wanted to be kept informed with?
Love it when you call me a liar, here is Obumblers own words he isn't from here?

and for whiney bitches..

So you said CNN put out a story with some factual errors, they apologised and disciplinary action was taken...

Show were Trump has apologised for spreading false stories like Obama Birther...

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

The anointed one Hitler Rotten Clinton was a shoe in for the presidency back in 2008 until some upstart Muslim from Kenya took the pole(Like the faggot he is) position thus upsetting the bitch into finding dirt on Obama like she has done to Trump in this election. Next time you call me a liar, I want you to look in the mirror and see who the real liar and bitch is...You have been punked,

LOL- I look at your posts and yeah- you are a liar and a stupid whiny little bitch- you birthers always are.

Why is it that Obama's transcripts from Columbia U are still locked away? ]

The same reason why Trump's transcripts from Wharton are still locked away, and Bush's transcripts from Harvard are still locked away.

Why do you expect President Obama to act differently than every other President?

Why is it that Trump's tax returns are still locked up?

Most of the fake news shared on social media is coming from right-wing conservatives, an Oxford study has found

"
LIBERALS DON’T SHARE OR BELIEVE FAKE NEWS AS MUCH AS RIGHT-WINGERS, STUDY FINDS"

Yep, they're more likely to share and believe fake news. No one should be surprised at this.

For the people who do not understand how the fake news spread and is still spreading..

Fake Russian websites popped up and linked to millions of fake news bots during the 2016 election..

This fake stories spread across social media, many landing here..when you clicked on the link it looked like a true story..

Everytime that you typed in google a word, you would be directed to these fake news sites

Fk-ng Trump doesn't mention the dangers of the Russians hacking us , but instead he does a dumbass fake news award show..
This man is as dumb as a doorknob..

You just described PROPAGHANDA not news.

It seems it is you who does not understand what fake news is.

freerepublic.com

Why is it that Obama's transcripts from Columbia U are still locked away? Why is Barry Sorento afraid to reveal to US in his most transparent way, did he use his Foreign exchange to get a better discount for his college? Did he really pass? Where is Obama today with what is going on with the FBI and its collusion with a Russian Dossier that he wanted to be kept informed with?
Love it when you call me a liar, here is Obumblers own words he isn't from here?

and for whiney bitches..

You’re still stuck on Obama’s birthplace???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

He was born in Honolulu, ya moron...

obama-fake-colb.jpg

freerepublic.com

and for whiney bitches..

obama-fake-colb.jpg

You guys wont let it go, when you get into a jam, you instantly go after the birther issue, we just point out it was your side that started it.
Cosmetic Surgery can fix ugly.
Education can fix uneducated.
There is no cure for stupidity and you guy take the cake..

Stupid.jpg

freerepublic.com

Love it when you call me a liar, here is Obumblers own words he isn't from here?]

Feel free to provide a verified quote from Barack Obama saying he was born anywhere other than the United States- oh wait- he did admit to being born on the planet Krypton.

"Contrary to the rumours you have heard, I was not born in a manger," Mr Obama said.

"I was actually born on Krypton and sent here by my father, Jor-el, to save the planet Earth."

LOL- you Birthers are such liars and gullible idiots.

freerepublic.com

and for whiney bitches..

obama-fake-colb.jpg

You guys wont let it go, when you get into a jam, you instantly go after the birther issue, we just point out it was your side that started it.

View attachment 175617

LOL- you guys voted for the guy who you apparently think for 5 years was a gullible tool of Hillary Clinton and who is now the chief purveyor of Fake News in the United States.

freerepublic.com

and for whiney bitches..

obama-fake-colb.jpg

View attachment 175617

Too bad you failed miserably to prove it started with us. Your own link said it started with Hillary’s campaign in April, 2008 — then I showed you where it appeared on a rightwing website in March, 2008.

and for whiney bitches..

obama-fake-colb.jpg

View attachment 175617

Too bad you failed miserably to prove it started with us. Your own link said it started with Hillary’s campaign in April, 2008 — then I showed you where it appeared on a rightwing website in March, 2008.

But you admit that the Clinton Campaign, that was supposed to win in 2008, the misogynists of the Democrats voted for the 1/2 white privileged community agitator over the queen bee even after she showed that Obama wasn't from the country?

and for whiney bitches..

obama-fake-colb.jpg

View attachment 175617

But you admit that the Clinton Campaign, that was supposed to win in 2008, the misogynists of the Democrats voted for the 1/2 white privileged community agitator over the queen bee even after she showed that Obama wasn't from the country?

No, I don’t admit that. I misspoke. Your article doesn’t claim it was started by Hillary’s campaign.

You’re close but it originated with new websites popping up, making themselves appear like news sites, blending real news stories to establish credibility while pushing fake news articles they made up. What they counted on were folks like posters here picking them up and spreading them across the Internet.

bullshit.

I certainly don't believe Trump invented "fake news"- no more than Goebbels invented propaganda.

Trump has just refined his use of Fake News as a tool to confuse his gullible followers.
and fake news has been used against him quite nicely as well. to say otherwise is to be part of the problem.

freerepublic.com

The same reason why Trump's transcripts from Wharton are still locked away, and Bush's transcripts from Harvard are still locked away.

Why do you expect President Obama to act differently than every other President?

are you telling me the IRS would let him slide if he was doing something wrong?

they damn sure didn't let me slide when i forgot to include some cashed in investments one year. OUCH.

freerepublic.com

and for whiney bitches..

obama-fake-colb.jpg

so to prove he was born there you pull up a fake birth certificate? you even read this thing before getting your shot in?

freerepublic.com

are you telling me the IRS would let him slide if he was doing something wrong?

they damn sure didn't let me slide when i forgot to include some cashed in investments one year. OUCH.
Who said it was about him doing anything in violation of tax code??

straw-man3.jpg

bullshit.

I certainly don't believe Trump invented "fake news"- no more than Goebbels invented propaganda.

Trump has just refined his use of Fake News as a tool to confuse his gullible followers.
and fake news has been used against him quite nicely as well. to say otherwise is to be part of the problem.

Certainly there has been 'fake news' about Trump.

But no one has been more prolific at generating Fake News than Trump himself.

bullshit.

Certainly there has been 'fake news' about Trump.

But no one has been more prolific at generating Fake News than Trump himself.
i would call this fake news. otherwise, prove it.

freerepublic.com

and for whiney bitches..

obama-fake-colb.jpg

so to prove he was born there you pull up a fake birth certificate? you even read this thing before getting your shot in?

Oh? What’s fake about that document? Hawaii certified it as authentic. Why would I that the word of some rightwing nut over theirs?

and for whiney bitches..

obama-fake-colb.jpg

View attachment 175617

No, I don’t admit that. I misspoke. Your article doesn’t claim it was started by Hillary’s campaign.

Good grief you people are tiresome. None of you bother to look up the truth and argue about nothing. A guy named Andy Martin invented the birther claim, it was (SORT OF) repeated by the Clinton campaign (not Clinton herself) and then picked up by Trump.

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.

Educate yourselves.

Forum List

Back