Most dog owners are disrespectful!

What happened to respect nowadays? It seems as if alot of dog owners really have no respect when it comes to another persons lawn. They think that it is perfectly fine if their dog craps anywhere, and just leaves the mess for someone else to deal with it.

Alot of dog owners want a dog, but don't want to deal with the crap in their own yard.

:mad:

I hate cat owners that think it's perfectly fine to let their cat out at night, unsupervised, for 8-10 hours because "it's in their nature".

Guess what? It's in my dog's nature to run in packs and kill cats. Should I let it do what's in its nature?

Is it also in a cat's nature to dig in my flower bed to take a shit or to walk all over my car?

I don't know where you all live but this is a dog friendly town and I don't know anyone who doesn't have a bunch of bags attached to the dog leash. They pick it up here and dispose of it.

If you see this other stuff happening, say something to the offender...

Ive stopped being nice. We tried that for years and it did not work.

i asked one woman to not allow her dog on my lawn. Her answer was put up a fence.:eek:

another woman was angry that we would say something about not letting their dog on our lawn in front of her child.

Was her kid shitting on your lawn too?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQEIO3Kxvak]Poop - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know where you all live but this is a dog friendly town and I don't know anyone who doesn't have a bunch of bags attached to the dog leash. They pick it up here and dispose of it.

If you see this other stuff happening, say something to the offender...

i asked one woman to not allow her dog on my lawn. Her answer was put up a fence.:eek:

another woman was angry that we would say something about not letting their dog on our lawn in front of her child.

nope... just out with the dog and mother. The mother didnt like it that we told her to please keep her dog from shitting on our lawn..

we said shitting....:eek:....and "swore" if front of her kid.

I told her.... if she wants an advanced swearing education for her daughter keep letting her dog on our lawn.

After the "condo", I lived in a house that abutted a golf course. The golfers thought it was fun to come and pick my oranges and grapefruits. I did not. My Chihuahua, now totally disgusted from her experience in her former residence, "the condo", had zero tolerance for self important assholes that wanted to disrupt her life. She would bark and go crazy when they would take the fruits off the trees.

I asked them not to come on my property, however they considered themselves privileged and trespassed anyway.

Wouldn't you know that early one summer morning, grass wet from dew was glistening, there was a calm, a sense of serenity then......there was scream that could be heard for from the 1st hole to the 18th. Someone yelled "oh no, there is dog shit in the cup on the 15th hole."

My little doggie was once again falsely accused of this heinous act. Upon my refuting such a claim, my pooch went back to ways of enjoying the calm, every once in a while hearing the crack of a club on a ball, but there were no more trespassing golfers stealing fruit. A nice happy ending.

Pest Control | Animal Control | Havahart® Spray Away Motion Activated Sprinkler 5266 | B875770 - GlobalIndustrial.com

Also works great on fruit stealing asshole golfers...

Last edited:
What happened to respect nowadays? It seems as if alot of dog owners really have no respect when it comes to another persons lawn. They think that it is perfectly fine if their dog craps anywhere, and just leaves the mess for someone else to deal with it.

Alot of dog owners want a dog, but don't want to deal with the crap in their own yard.

its not just the poo.... its the pee too.

That will burn a brown spot on my lawn that lasts for weeks! I yell at the dog owners... they yell back that they pick up the poo...i yell can they pick up the pee?

I put down caynne pepper now. It seems to work wonders on sniffing dogs.

Going to use this one. :thup:

nope... just out with the dog and mother. The mother didnt like it that we told her to please keep her dog from shitting on our lawn..

I told her.... if she wants an advanced swearing education for her daughter keep letting her dog on our lawn.

How old was the child?

I hate cat owners that think it's perfectly fine to let their cat out at night, unsupervised, for 8-10 hours because "it's in their nature".

Guess what? It's in my dog's nature to run in packs and kill cats. Should I let it do what's in its nature?

Is it also in a cat's nature to dig in my flower bed to take a shit or to walk all over my car?

036348110897lg.jpg

Available at Lowes and Home Depot.

But you might catch something you don't want, like Pepe Le Pew.

skunk-in-trap.jpg

Last edited:
After the "condo", I lived in a house that abutted a golf course. The golfers thought it was fun to come and pick my oranges and grapefruits. I did not. My Chihuahua, now totally disgusted from her experience in her former residence, "the condo", had zero tolerance for self important assholes that wanted to disrupt her life. She would bark and go crazy when they would take the fruits off the trees.

I asked them not to come on my property, however they considered themselves privileged and trespassed anyway.

Wouldn't you know that early one summer morning, grass wet from dew was glistening, there was a calm, a sense of serenity then......there was scream that could be heard for from the 1st hole to the 18th. Someone yelled "oh no, there is dog shit in the cup on the 15th hole."

My little doggie was once again falsely accused of this heinous act. Upon my refuting such a claim, my pooch went back to ways of enjoying the calm, every once in a while hearing the crack of a club on a ball, but there were no more trespassing golfers stealing fruit. A nice happy ending.

Pest Control | Animal Control | Havahart® Spray Away Motion Activated Sprinkler 5266 | B875770 - GlobalIndustrial.com

Also works great on fruit stealing asshole golfers...

damn.... that would work on the jahovas witnesses too! :clap2:

This is hilarious. I have to say that I can count the number of times I have seen a dog owner carrying a bag and cleaning up after it on one hand in my entire lifetime, 52 years, and yet everyone of the dog owners on this thread claim to always clean up after their animals.

Call me skeptical!

Immie

Ps I would still have three fingers and a thumb left on that hand.

its not just the poo.... its the pee too.

That will burn a brown spot on my lawn that lasts for weeks! I yell at the dog owners... they yell back that they pick up the poo...i yell can they pick up the pee?

I put down caynne pepper now. It seems to work wonders on sniffing dogs.

Going to use this one. :thup:

look for a place that sells it in restaurant size..... I get it in gallon tubs.

How old was the child?

8-10... not old... but not young either. The thing was.... she left when we yelled at her.... and she came back about 5 minutes later to scream at us for swearing in from of her kid....

Ya know what REALLY pisses me off. I have the nice lawn on the block.... the rest of the block, they could care less about what their grass is like....

the ass hole dog owners don't take their four legged bio hazard producing muts to the dead yards and lawns.... but stop at mine!

This is hilarious. I have to say that I can count the number of times I have seen a dog owner carrying a bag and cleaning up after it on one hand in my entire lifetime, .

Sure, but you have to remember that accident at the chemical waste plant that mutated your hands such that you have literally thousands of fingers now. I mean, let's be fair about this...

Ya know what REALLY pisses me off. I have the nice lawn on the block.... the rest of the block, they could care less about what their grass is like....

the ass hole dog owners don't take their four legged bio hazard producing muts to the dead yards and lawns.... but stop at mine!

You know, for a tavern owner, you don't drink nearly enough.

How old was the child?

8-10... not old... but not young either. The thing was.... she left when we yelled at her.... and she came back about 5 minutes later to scream at us for swearing in from of her kid....

To be honest, I can kind of understand that part. You are more than clever enough to get the point across without the swearing. I mean, the kid didn't do anything to you. It would be too hypocritical of me to get similarly worked up, but I can kind of see that point.

How old was the child?

To be honest, I can kind of understand that part. You are more than clever enough to get the point across without the swearing. I mean, the kid didn't do anything to you. It would be too hypocritical of me to get similarly worked up, but I can kind of see that point.

she was lucky i did not unload a string of swearing on her.... saying shitting was the least of he worries. :tongue:

Maybe it's their 'fertilizer' that keeps your lawn nice
:eusa_whistle:

Maybe it's their 'fertilizer' that keeps your lawn nice
:eusa_whistle:

nope... i can tell every pee and poo spot... it dies.

Forum List

Back