Most Comprehensive List of 2020-2022 Election Fraud

Ignoring the truth is a Democrat quality.
:thankusmile: :TH_WAY~113: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Other than the links jgalt posted in the op,best damn post on this thread.:thup:

All these Demonrat lovers would make horrible attorneys,they would be laughed out of court the fact you are suppose to address and refute your opponents evidence they bring as jgalt did in his excellent comprehensive list of dozens of documented evidence of vote fraud,none of them attempted to address his evidence,these Demonrat lovers cannot stand toe to toe in a debate.

What court's? Oh you mean the new courts that have been intimidated by the Democrat narratives, and their agenda's because they successfully took down the bull that was tearing through their china shop like a raging bull for the patriot's in this country ? Yes the wave effect happened, but quickly the seas are calming again, and justice will return. The bull is gearing up for one more run.
Yeah trollboy is referring to those corrupt courts. :abgg2q.jpg:

which is exactly where a blue state candidate would have to steal an election, you're not going to steal a state that is already voting for you...
...and if as you say these states are "solidly red" then it only adds credibility to their claim of voter fraud.

Biden won and I don't care if he cheated, Keneddy cheated and bush jr. stole both his elections, so like a typical soccer match lets call it even.
:thup: exactly,these trolls ignore vote fraud has been going on for decades.at least sense kennedy and most the presidents sense then we’re also illegitimate presidents.these dumbfucks don’t think vote fraud hasn’t gone on for decades too stupid to understand biden is just the latest in a long line of illegitimate presidents sense kennedy.

They hate shills more.
:thankusmile: Yeah this is paid shill who dismisses facts as conspiracy theories,dismisses whistleblowers as them,trollboy here so much gives it away he is a paid shill,he also believes in magic bullets,seriously,I can’t make this stuff up,:auiqs.jpg:

You run your mouth, yet the alledged big lie covering up a possible huge election fraud has been kept from the public eye, and out of a transparent courtroom in order that the people's justice is served properly for all to give witness too.

Johnny Depp and that crazy chic what's her name was more important than an election fraud case (the biggest case ever) ????? That just shows us the level of idiocy this COUNTRY has dropped too.

Why did the Democrat's successfully rob the people of their day in Court so that the thing could have been settled properly ? We all know why, but oh well lucky for you all that your agenda was strong in the sense that too many citizen's had been duped by it, but the truth is leaking and getting stronger everyday, and the biggest evidence is that once the Democrat's (current crop), had been given their jobs or seat at the table, now they've proven to be the unqualified lot that everyone knew that they were. They (the current lot), have proven this themselves, no one had to help them.
:thankusmile: Yeah it’s a pretty sad world we live in indeed when our media cares much more about Johnny depps personal live rather than investigating election fraud,there was ten times more media coverage over than than what this got.

Schmidlap said:
Please list all the current appeals, challenges, indictments, and convictions relating to all those fantasy instances of election fraud the Cry Baby Loser issued.
LA RAM FAN said:
Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 8.09.32 AM.png

Nearly five month later, there are still no current appeals, challenges, indictments, and convictions relating to all those fantasy instances of election fraud the Cry Baby Loser issued. Not a one.

On the other hand, civil and criminal actions against the Cry Baby Loser have progressed in diverse venues.

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 7.43.14 AM.png

It's funny, because I've always leaned toward the "it's all rigged" camp. But both Trump's election in 2016 and the giant nothingburger of the #StopTheSqueal nonsense have convinced me otherwise. It's still a sloppy mess, but I don't believe there's a "deep state" rigging our elections. If there is, they're really, really fucking bad at it.
It is rigged in a manner of speaking, just not done so on an institutional manner and not rigged by any particular party. It is 'rigged' in the manner that the echo chambers create a media environment that is totally in the bag for a particular political market. That political market drives the asinine duopoly and its messaging.

This silly conspiracy theory and Trump in general just proves that all the more. We are slaves to our nature.

Biggest bunch of whiney sore losers in the history of America. Bar none.
If that was all it was it would be funny. The abject rejection of reality whole sale is one of the most convincing arguments to vote for democrats I have ever seen in my life and I see this reflected in Trump bots in person just like it is here. I would have thought that impossible.

The mountains of pure idiocy found here may just turn me into a dem.....!

If that was all it was it would be funny. The abject rejection of reality whole sale is one of the most convincing arguments to vote for democrats I have ever seen in my life and I see this reflected in Trump bots in person just like it is here. I would have thought that impossible.

Just say "no" to lesser.

It's rather unfathomable.

It's true. You election deniers aren't as crazy as you sound. The whole world really is conspiring against you. You're the select few, the brave patriots, the elite thinkers who see through the deception.

I bet it gives you big emotional warm fuzzies to believe that, right? That's why your cult feeds you that line. Your masters know that kind of propaganda work wells to control those with weak minds.
Run your mouth all you want, but what you can't deny is the actual reality being found in everything you people had called and defended as conspiracy theories or rather this qanon (whatever that bull crap is), is now turning out to be found true, and that we have been 100% correct about all this stuff all along.

You gonna hold out to the end though aren't you ? And the walls keep crumbling down, yeah the walls keep crumblin, crumblin, yeah the walls (yeah the walls) keep crumblin, crumblin downnnnnnnn yeah. LOL

Last edited:
Run your mouth all you want, but what you can't deny is the actual reality being found in everything you people had called and defended as conspiracy theories or rather this qanon (whatever that is bull crap), is now turning out to be found instead that we have been 100% correct about all this stuff all along.
LOL - yeah. Right.
You gonna hold out to the end though aren't you ? And the walls keep crumbling down, yeah the walls keep crumblin, crumblin, yeah the walls (yeah the walls) keep crumblin, crumblin downnnnnnnn yeah. LOL
The walls are crumbling because you idiot motherfuckers believe ANYTHING that confirms your childish fantasies.

Nearly five month later, there are still no current appeals, challenges, indictments, and convictions relating to all those fantasy instances of election fraud the Cry Baby Loser issued. Not a one.

On the other hand, civil and criminal actions against the Cry Baby Loser have progressed in diverse venues.

Well when y'all do a job, and call in your demon's to seal the deal for as long as y'all possibly can, it sort of backs off your opponent's until they get their feet back under them, especially after what had happened during the liberal power grab.

LOL - yeah. Right.

The walls are crumbling because you idiot motherfuckers believe ANYTHING that confirms your childish fantasies.
The fact that you want to resort to barbaric cursing tells me that my point was spot on. Now go find you some tums to calm your nervous stomach. LOL.

Well when y'all do a job, and call in your demon's to seal the deal for as long as y'all possibly can, it sort of backs off your opponent's until they get their feet back under them, especially after what had happened during the liberal power grab.
Aftr over two years to contrive a modicum of actual, credible evidence, there are no appeals, no challenges, no indictments no convictions relating to all that fantasy fraud the Cry Baby Loser whined about. Not a one. Not even a single suspect named in the vast, airy-fairy. stolen "Landslide!"

Reality can be tenacious.

- The Legend of "Whispering Ray" the man who controls weak minds, was great fun, I readily acknowledge.

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

Losers have seldom been so entertaining!

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 8.43.22 AM.png

Aftr over two years to contrive a modicum of actual, credible evidence, there are no appeals, no challenges, no indictments no convictions relating to all that fantasy fraud the Cry Baby Loser whined about. Not a one. Not even a single suspect named in the vast, airy-fairy. stolen "Landslide!"

Reality can be tenacious.

- The Legend of "Whispering Ray" the man who controls weak minds, was great fun, I readily acknowledge.

View attachment 752080

Losers have seldom been so entertaining!

View attachment 752081
Like I said, a corrupt job well done (bravo). Hold on to your wins for as long as you can though, because a reckoning is coming, and your winning will be over. It's already started.

Forum List

Back