Most complete list of conspiracy theories.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Right now, Trump is giving the most complete list of conspiracy theories ever compiled for the 2020 election. All of his claims have already been proven wrong, but that isn't slowing him down. I'm sure some poor fact checker will be forced to go through all his claims. but at least history will have a complete record of his crazy remarks in one video so future generations won't have to wonder if he was really as crazy as the records show.

Right now, Trump is giving the most complete list of conspiracy theories ever compiled for the 2020 election. All of his claims have already been proven wrong, but that isn't slowing him down. I'm sure some poor fact checker will be forced to go through all his claims. but at least history will have a complete record of his crazy remarks in one video so future generations won't have to wonder if he was really as crazy as the records show.
The President of China says he will pay you soon.

Keep up the good work.

Trump should have had poll workers hang Bubba Wallace garage ropes where the illegal vote counting occurred. That would have gotten the FBI involved.

Well people need something to believe in and they are truth challenged. So when they go to bed they will sleep tight knowing that Trump is still the president in their minds for years to come. Hey he will probably be president for life.

Forum List

Back