Jeff Flake... Too Little, Too Late

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"Today, the American people deserve to witness the majesty of a peaceful transfer of power, just as I saw, awe-struck, two decades ago. Instead, we find ourselves in this bizarre condition of our own making, two weeks from the inauguration of a new president, with madness unspooling from the White House, grievous damage to our body politic compounding daily," wrote Flake. "My fellow Republicans, as Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger of Georgia has shown us this week, there is power in standing up to the rank corruptions of a demagogue. Mr. Trump can't hurt you. But he is destroying us."

I hear you Jeff, but I think it's too little too late. I can imagine how he feels. But didn't Mr. Flake vote right along with the rest of the Republicans under Trump?

Again, Too little... Too late.

'He is destroying us': Republican begs his GOP colleagues to stand up to Trump - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

The DNC writes the script of the GOP.

I'm more certain than ever of that.

If Flake really hates Trump as he suggests, why doesn't he show courage and Primary The Donald in 2024?

"Today, the American people deserve to witness the majesty of a peaceful transfer of power, just as I saw, awe-struck, two decades ago. Instead, we find ourselves in this bizarre condition of our own making, two weeks from the inauguration of a new president, with madness unspooling from the White House, grievous damage to our body politic compounding daily," wrote Flake. "My fellow Republicans, as Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger of Georgia has shown us this week, there is power in standing up to the rank corruptions of a demagogue. Mr. Trump can't hurt you. But he is destroying us."

I hear you Jeff, but I think it's too little too late. I can imagine how he feels. But didn't Mr. Flake vote right along with the rest of the Republicans under Trump?

'He is destroying us': Republican begs his GOP colleagues to stand up to Trump - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
Why didn't we get a peaceful transfer of power four years ago?

Last edited:

HE voted to for the McConnell rich persons tax rebates, which McConnell had Trump sign.

HE voted to for the McConnell rich persons tax rebates, which McConnell had Trump sign.
He voted 92% with Trump. He did have a choice not to.

Flake voted with Trump 92% of the time - Axios

This nation is strong enough to realize what is reality and what is propaganda.

Forum List

Back