Most Arabs hated ALL JEWS before Oct 7 (& before '48)

I have never said that I have never been to the
Middle East. OH---that's nice ---everyone in
RIYADH has air conditioning----I got news---
that's not even EVERYONE IN SAUDI ARABIA
and, CERTAINLY, not everyone in the Middle
East. ------your tea parlor experience is very
narrow

All over Arabia. Why did you say only in Riyadh?

Arabs asked the Jews if they were European Zionists before they tried to kill them?

Were all the victims of the Hebron massacre European?
for further information---ask the jews who have survived shariah shit holes for the past 1400 years----my dhimmi is asleep now--try tomorrow

Zechariah Shar'abi | זכריה | زكريا
@ZechariahSharab:
The #Houthis on the coast of #Yemen performing the Nazi salute as they yell "curse the #Jews" They attacked a US owned container ship with ballistic missiles earlier today in the Red Sea.

Watch on X​
Jan 15, 2024

Child executed and beheaded: chilling evidence of Hamas crimes in heart of Hague case

Shooting, stabbing, choking, beheading and burning: hours before Israel presents its defense at The Hague, new harrowing testimonies of Hamas' monstrosities come to light; discretion is advised

Ariela Ayalon | published:01.10.24

Arabs asked the Jews if they were European Zionists before they tried to kill them?

Were all the victims of the Hebron massacre European?

Jews lived all over the Arab world for 2000 years. If the Jews were hated, why did they stay?

Hebron was Arab until the expulsion from Spain and Portugal. Some Jews settled in Hebron in 1500 with out incident.

Jews lived all over the Arab world for 2000 years. If the Jews were hated, why did they stay?

Hebron was Arab until the expulsion from Spain and Portugal. Some Jews settled in Hebron in 1500 with out incident.

We're getting off the topic of all your lying lies.

There was at least one incident later.

Islamo nazi propaganda alert ^^^^ so far Surada has declined to define "the arab world" In fact Jews lived all over the Levant
for more like 3000 or more years. The Levant became ARABIZED with the ISLAMIC PROGRAM OF "GLORIOUS" Conquest---make that pillage, murder, rape, theft and oppression. For more information talk to a COPT----there are Coptic christians in the USA---Omar Sharif was a Coptic christian. I have had colleagues from Egypt who are Coptic christians who describe their history of islamic
oppression---EVEN TODAY----thanks to ISLAM

We're getting off the topic of all your lying lies.

There was at least one incident later.

Yes, but that was after the European Zionists arrived.

Try to be fair to the Jewish people. Maybe they will be fair to the Palestinians.

Islamo nazi propaganda alert ^^^^ so far Surada has declined to define "the arab world" In fact Jews lived all over the Levant
for more like 3000 or more years. The Levant became ARABIZED with the ISLAMIC PROGRAM OF "GLORIOUS" Conquest---make that pillage, murder, rape, theft and oppression. For more information talk to a COPT----there are Coptic christians in the USA---Omar Sharif was a Coptic christian. I have had colleagues from Egypt who are Coptic christians who describe their history of islamic
oppression---EVEN TODAY----thanks to ISLAM

Omar Sharif was such a nice guy. He was my mother's bridge partner.

Jews were a minority in Palestine, Lebanon, Libya, Tunisa, Iraq, Iran, Bahrain, Morocco..

Omar Sharif was such a nice guy. He was my mother's bridge partner.

Jews were a minority in Palestine, Lebanon, Libya, Tunisa, Iraq, Iran, Bahrain, Morocco..
yes---nice guy ---he attended the Bar Mitzvah of his grandson.
Following the founding of the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE"---and
the Glorious Age of ISLAMIC CONQUEST----jewish populations
were subjected to genocide thruout the Levant and Europe

Try to be fair to the Jewish people. Maybe they will be fair to the Palestinians.

The Jews were asking for it, eh?

The Palestinian people should stop attacking the Jews, maybe they'll have no reason
to attack them back?

Gazan photographers joined in October 7 lynching, raiding of Israelis - report​

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF Published: JANUARY 8, 2024 22:42Updated: JANUARY 9, 2024 15:50
Palestinians take control of an Israeli tank after crossing the border fence with Israel from Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip, October 7, 2023.  (photo credit: ABED RAHIM KHATIB/FLASH90)
Enlarge Image
Palestinians take control of an Israeli tank after crossing the border fence with Israel from Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip, October 7, 2023.(photo credit: ABED RAHIM KHATIB/FLASH90)

An Instagram Live feed showed multiple Gaza-based photojournalists boasting about their participation in the infiltration of Israel.​

Gazan photographers joined in October 7 lynching, raiding of Israelis - report​

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF Published: JANUARY 8, 2024 22:42Updated: JANUARY 9, 2024 15:50
Palestinians take control of an Israeli tank after crossing the border fence with Israel from Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip, October 7, 2023.  (photo credit: ABED RAHIM KHATIB/FLASH90)
Enlarge Image
Palestinians take control of an Israeli tank after crossing the border fence with Israel from Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip, October 7, 2023.(photo credit: ABED RAHIM KHATIB/FLASH90)

An Instagram Live feed showed multiple Gaza-based photojournalists boasting about their participation in the infiltration of Israel.​

Understand---that invading into people's homes and incinerating babies with blow torches and raping girls is an islamic HIGH POINT
OF DEVOTION TO ALLAH ------different "cultures" do different things----the MAYANS liked to tie people down and cut their hearts out---FOR FUN. Somehow they went extinct----to be optimistic

Forum List

Back