Most Arabs hated ALL JEWS before Oct 7 (& before '48)

How much do they own now?

Just about all of it. Read Moishe Dayan. They were never satisfied with the land they were given. They wanted it all and planned from 1897 to get rid of the Christian and Muslim Palestinians.

Just about all of it. Read Moishe Dayan. They were never satisfied with the land they were given. They wanted it all and planned from 1897 to get rid of the Christian and Muslim Palestinians.

Just about all of it.

Yup.

Stupid Arabs should have taken the land offered in 1948, eh?

In 1897 the only people called "palestinians" were jews living in Palestine which is the
Roman equivalent of Israel/Judea. The word "palestine" was invented by the greek
historian --circa 500 BC to describe a large expanse of land that included today's Israel, Jordan and parts of Syria but the Roman
invaders decided to use the term to rename
the land that they, in the BC era called JUDEA
during the time of the imperialist "holy" ROMAN EMPIRE. (first reich) In 1897 the arabs who NOW call themselves Palestinians---were generally called arabs or syrians. The christians were generally called Armenians. Surada
seems to imagine that she can read minds---
a sign of psychosis.

In 1897 the only people called "palestinians" were jews living in Palestine which is the
Roman equivalent of Israel/Judea. The word "palestine" was invented by the greek
historian --circa 500 BC to describe a large expanse of land that included today's Israel, Jordan and parts of Syria but the Roman
invaders decided to use the term to rename
the land that they, in the BC era called JUDEA
during the time of the imperialist "holy" ROMAN EMPIRE. (first reich) In 1897 the arabs who NOW call themselves Palestinians---were generally called arabs or syrians. The christians were generally called Armenians. Surada
seems to imagine that she can read minds---
a sign of psychosis.

There were very few Jews. Christians, Muslims and Jews were Palestinians.

You mean like a land without people for a people without land?
gee You have posted over and over that the area was sparsely populated. The impression of Mark Twain was the same----not a whole lot of people there. Compared to living in the GHETTO---it, obviously, seemed roomy to lots
of people and, in fact, there was lots of available unused land. BUT the people who were there turned out to be very hostile

Moshe Dayan said that? can you post up a quotation regarding the PLANS from 1897 to get rid of all the christians and muslims in Palestine.
Christians and Muslims were not called "PALESTINIANS" at that time----check it out in
a library with old books and journals on microfilm

gee You have posted over and over that the area was sparsely populated. The impression of Mark Twain was the same----not a whole lot of people there. Compared to living in the GHETTO---it, obviously, seemed roomy to lots
of people and, in fact, there was lots of available unused land. BUT the people who were there turned out to be very hostile

Nobody is out during the heat of the day.

Moshe Dayan said that? can you post up a quotation regarding the PLANS from 1897 to get rid of all the christians and muslims in Palestine.
Christians and Muslims were not called "PALESTINIANS" at that time----check it out in
a library with old books and journals on microfilm

Everyone should read what Theodore Herzl said about getting rid of the Palestinians.

roflmao----Neither Jerusalem or Tel Aviv or Haifa are the SAHARAH desert

You've never been to the Middle East. Women shop early in the morning. ... and families are out and about after 8 PM in the long summer months. They stay out of the heat. No air conditioning in Mark Twain's world.

Everyone should read what Theodore Herzl said about getting rid of the Palestinians.
I read it all----he was commenting on the HORDES of arabs who besieged the farming and light industrial projects elaborated by the ZIONISTS---squatting in little filthy huts nearby-
like shanty towns seeking to benefit from possible jobs-----YOU KNOW THAT, hypocrite,, liar---his advice was --stop hiring them and hopefully they would stop coming----they were dangerous and still are -----of course good for you ---you like dancing on the dead bodies of murdered infants

You've never been to the Middle East. Women shop early in the morning. ... and families are out and about after 8 PM in the long summer months. They stay out of the heat. No air conditioning in Mark Twain's world.
I have never been to the middle east? who told you that-----ALLAH or his rapist BBF? No
air conditioning even now and people are out
and about ALL DAY---except for a two hour lunch break. The thousands of members of the SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY----all have air conditioning ----they just barely work----they have WORKERS from KAFFIR LANDS. Nothing new----arab/muslim society is and was tribal and slave dependent

I have never been to the middle east? who told you that-----ALLAH or his rapist BBF? No
air conditioning even now and people are out
and about ALL DAY---except for a two hour lunch break. The thousands of members of the SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY----all have air conditioning ----they just barely work----they have WORKERS from KAFFIR LANDS. Nothing new----arab/muslim society is and was tribal and slave dependent

Everyone in Arabia has AC these days . You told me you've never been to the Middle East.

Everyone in Arabia has AC these days . You told me you've never been to the Middle East.
I have never said that I have never been to the
Middle East. OH---that's nice ---everyone in
RIYADH has air conditioning----I got news---
that's not even EVERYONE IN SAUDI ARABIA
and, CERTAINLY, not everyone in the Middle
East. ------your tea parlor experience is very
narrow

Forum List

Back