Most Americans reject Trump's protest response.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
Now I will not reject the argument that few can really trust the polls today but I still believe this trend has to be legit.

Trump was caught absolutely flat footed here. How you could miss the countries reaction to the evil stare of the pnolice officer as he knelt on the neck of someone as their life slipped away is incomprehensible to me.

As a way to back this is Mona Charens piece. She is about as middle of the road as you can get.

Some things do matter after all | Charen

Now I will not reject the argument that few can really trust the polls today but I still believe this trend has to be legit.

Trump was caught absolutely flat footed here. How you could miss the countries reaction to the evil stare of the pnolice officer as he knelt on the neck of someone as their life slipped away is incomprehensible to me.

As a way to back this is Mona Charens piece. She is about as middle of the road as you can get.

Remember where he gets his "news" and "information": The alternate universe. Everything else is "fake news".

Imagine how much he is therefore choosing to miss, how much of what he's getting is distorted.

"Most Americans reject Trump's protest response." I know I certainly do.

Yahoo? LOL.

Have they done a poll on how popular these Democrats are in surrendering their cities to domestic terrorists? On disbanding police? That’s sure to win the election.

The people wearing the 21st century version of the SS uniforms are going to look cool. The long coats are the best. There is always a consolation when the fools do things to themselves.

Well it is obvious that Trump ignored the Rodney King incident as what not to do but instead follow his business intuitions. What is in it for me and how can I turn the riot into a win for me. Blame antifa is always a good strategy as it caters to his constituents . Support Police as its good for the law and order constituents. Obviously he clearly misses the issue. I do not believe he has condemned the police action as brutality.

We all know his comments on the rioters who are a mixture of many people and races.

“When the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

I have seen some videos where numerous people of all races just walking into looted stores taking what they want. Video was probably like 30 minutes. I do not condone it. Yet shooting at looters is not the answer. A sane person would say just arrest them.

A clear test here for Trump but he has failed again. Time to put the nails in this coffin.

Trump's reaction to all of this has been anemic. He's showed no leadership at all. He's allowed the radicals and extremists write the narrative and while corporate America and politicians on both sides of the aisle cave to the mob he's been silent.

Last edited:

Polls....hmmm....

How do you opine honestly without losing your job or potential client base when the country is so polarized and butthurt?

Good article. Thanks!

Polls....hmmm....

How do you opine honestly without losing your job or potential client base when the country is so polarized and butthurt?
You think the pollsters are going into the IRS data base and finding out who your employer is so they can rat out anyone who supports Trump?

Polls....hmmm....

You think the pollsters are going into the IRS data base and finding out who your employer is so they can rat out anyone who supports Trump?
No. I never said to a poll, I said "opine honestly". And many who do so in polls that the safe road. When I was polled, I said I would vote for Sanders. I never would but I enjoy messing with pollsters and data. I m not the only one.

Trump's reaction to all of this has been anemic. He's showed no leadership at all. He's allowed the radicals and extremists write the narrative and while corporate American and politicians on both sides of the aisle cave to the mob he's been silent.

what response would work for him?

Backing the mob? 100% backing the police?

Forum List

Back