Moscow: US must pack its stuff and get out of Europe

Putin is in no position to rattle his saber at America. With so much of Russia's wealth in the hands of private oligarchs, the Russian economy is (at best) on the low side of average. Much as the Russian leader wants to recreate the Soviet Union, the resources are just not there to do it. Sorry, Putin is going to have to rattle his saber at someone else! :blahblah:
Russia better be careful with how thin it spreads itself. Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and now they figure Russia is strong enough to take on NATO too. Bring it.

We as Americans must fight their wars for them. How else are we going to prove to the world that Russians are for the most part, a bunch of ham-fisted, vodka-swilling peasants and gangsters who serve no other purpose than to make drunk videos for Youtube?
you watch too many Hollywood movies with evil drunk Russians..
but it will be really hard to convince someone who has really been to Russia in all this stupid American propaganda.. :)

Russia has no standing in who European countries allow in their sovereign lands. If they want to push the issue, mutually assured destruction will ensue.
exactly, in a week I expect the game of "who turns away first" to start.

I presume Putin has some new hypersonic nuclear weapons which will be flying along US coasts for months ready to destroy the US any second.

or maybe 100 megatons nuclear underwater drones

or something like that.

this time Cuban missile crisis will be a compromise like - Russia keeps its troops in Russian territory
the US keeps its troops in American territory

or US carriers will be destroyed within minutes and then talks will resume...

you watch too many Hollywood movies with evil drunk Russians..
but it will be really hard to convince someone who has really been to Russia in all this stupid American propaganda.. :)

Russia did a lot of saber-rattling and tough talk back during the Cold War.
Their desire to compete with US Military Complex (and others) is what eventually broke them the first time around.

Russia may be able to make the best widget ever designed ... But can they afford to make a shitload of them,
station them all of the world with the cooperation of the host countries, maintain a status the United Nations manages to tolerate at the least ...
provide for a substantial amount of more than cursory support for ongoing efforts or the sustainability of mission ...
and turn it into something useful before they go broke ...

Again?

Are they as dependable as MIG 25s? How about that "out of control" rocket that everyone was tracking last week? Better be careful, Sib, those hypersonics may land on your own heads if the past is any indicator.
if some missile breaks and falls in the US we will send you our regrets, be sure :)
Russia would love not to have those missiles there, but the US was asking so hard...

Meanwhile in Alabama Russia...
:laughing0301:

View attachment 585794
Shane MacGowan’s cousin/brother…

2441243A-ACB5-4138-A3A4-9C5FB5252600.jpeg

if some missile breaks and falls in the US we will send you our regrets, be sure :)
Russia would love not to have those missiles there, but the US was asking so hard...
Like rocket man, you have to have a delivery system you can depend on. C'mon war monger, we've been listening to empty Russian threats since Khrushchev banged his shoe on the UN podium and swore he would bury us. How's that USSR working for you these days.

I presume Putin has some new hypersonic nuclear weapons which will be flying along US coasts for months ready to destroy the US any second.

or something like that.

this time Cuban missile crisis will be a compromise like - Russia keeps its troops in Russian territory

Bullshit. Anyone knows that if you divulged that much sensitive Russian intelligence, Putin would throw you in the same cage under the Kremlin with Pussy Riot, and throw away the key.

Go sober up. I think you've had enough of that Russian водка for one day, Ivan.

Today Russian press has exploded with such quotes of Russian officials.
To say that the tone is super self-confident and super-tough is to say nothing, Russia behaves as if it defeated the US and unconditionally imposes its will on Washington.

Putin has never behaved like this, he is the most caucious person in Russia, most Russians including myself are pissed off with his softnes towards the West.

But, as we saw in Crimea and Syria, Putin is capable of decisive steps.

Russian deputy Minister of foreign affairs Ryabkov said Russia is ready to start intimidating the US.

It seems Putin has an ace in his sleeve which we are going to see in about a week....

Probably we can talk about Russia getting ability of first whiping out strike against the US which the US will not be able to counter.

Anyway, I presume we can congradulate our American friends with American age being over.

you can google translate these, articles

I translated the article and what you have posted in your title has nothing to do with the article nor even suggested, as you’ve stated.

Most readers are very well aware of direct intentions of propaganda misdirection. I would suggest that any poster interested in actual facts as opposed to war monergering falsehoods, translate the article and you will find what I have found.

On second thought, I will save readers the legwork; here is the translated article: coming back with it shortly;)

Russia has no standing in who European countries allow in their sovereign lands. If they want to push the issue, mutually assured destruction will ensue.
There won't be mutual assured destruction, if the Russians destroy 90% of the US nuclear arsenal.
Already discussed in the military forum:

or something like that.

When a batter steps up to the plate and smacks the ball into left field ...
how fast does the person who snatches it out of the sky have to be going to stop it?

Sweetie ... You don't have to chase a hypersonic missile when you know where it is headed ... :thup:

Last edited:
I translated the article and what you have posted in your title has nothing to do with the article nor even suggested, as you’ve stated.

Most readers are very well aware of direct intentions of propaganda misdirection. I would suggest that any poster interested in actual facts as opposed to war monergering falsehoods, translate the article and you will find what I have found.

On second thought, I will save readers the legwork; here is the translated article: coming back with it shortly;)

They'll let anyone in here.

USMB readers- do not fall for this false propaganda by this war mongering poster. I am getting ready to translate the article once I can get onto my computer or advise a quick read/translation for yourself. The OP is spreading falsehoods and his purpose for doing so has already been mentioned on the thread.

Dunno about that...Might be a different Europe if not for Stalingrad and Kursk.
Russia is an icebox in the winter and a marsh in the summer, the land itself has limited them. There’s not much that can be done to improve on that, except to invade the south and I mean the Middle East. I can look at a map and see that is inevitable. Too many riches and spoils down there, but oil is what will drive it.

Last edited:
To say that the tone is super self-confident and super-tough is to say nothing, Russia behaves as if it defeated the US and unconditionally imposes its will on Washington.

Putin has never behaved like this, he is the most caucious person in Russia, most Russians including myself are pissed off with his softnes towards the West.

Russian deputy Minister of foreign affairs Ryabkov said Russia is ready to start intimidating the US.

It seems Putin has an ace in his sleeve which we are going to see in about a week....

Probably we can talk about Russia getting ability of first whiping out strike against the US which the US will not be able to counter.

Anyway, I presume we can congradulate our American friends with American age being over.

Here is the referenced article translated in English to avoid the OP’s misrepresentation of statements.
Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov, who arrived at the Russian-American talks on security guarantees, said that NATO would no longer be able to "push back" Russia to a secondary role in European and international politics: it was time for the North Atlantic alliance to return to the 1997 borders.

“Even a layman understands that demanding concessions from Russia in a situation where NATO has been striving, as they say, to“ push back ”our country and transfer it, if not to the role of a subordinate, then in any case to a secondary role in the European and international politics will no longer be able to do this with direct damage to our security. It's all in the past. And earlier it didn’t work very well, but now it’s just put an end to it, ”he told TASS.

He added that "NATO needs to collect money and go to the borders of 1997."

According to Ryabkov, Moscow will continue to persistently present arguments in support of its position on security guarantees; the rather tough position of the United States on this matter does not throw the Russian side out of balance.

“The position of the United States is quite tough; by all indications, it has completely closed in on the position that our neighbors in the West, direct neighbors in the West from the so-called Bucharest Nine have been working on over the past weeks. And, of course, the NATO Secretariat adds, as they say, fire, sometimes it burns with fire on this topic. But we have seen something different, and, as a matter of fact, it does not throw us off balance. We will persistently explain the logic and present arguments in support of our position, ”the diplomat said.

Ryabkov noted that Russia in Geneva is ready to conduct an article-by-article analysis of its proposals on security guarantees with the United States, but Moscow has great doubts about Washington's readiness for such a conversation.

Earlier Ryabkov said: it is highly likely that in Geneva Russia will face the reluctance of the United States and NATO to really perceive Moscow's position, but it will not give in to pressure and will not make concessions.

Putin can take what he wants and shove it up is Russian Ass!!!

Forum List

Back